Hang 'Em High

The Hardest Part Of This Is Leaving You.

Yes. I did kill Frankie. Yes, it was my fault, but it wasn’t the plan. Yes, I threatened him for months before, holding knives to his throat, and guns to his head. One day I pulled the trigger of the small pistol, letting blood and brains splatter on the wall.

Frankie pleaded with me; he wanted to get away. He wanted to leave My Chemical Romance, He wanted to go and work on Leathermouth. But I couldn’t let that happen, I needed him.

I told him not to, I told him not to even dream about it. A tear rolled down his cheek.

“Please, Gee. Please. We’re not going anywhere with this.” He sobbed.

I pulled the gun out, The tears ran thicker and faster down his face. You could almost hear his heart beating; Pounding against his chest.

“Please, don’t Gee, You can’t.” He whispered.

“I can’t, cant I?” I half-challenged. “Watch me.”

And I pulled the trigger. A small metallic bullet came towards his head, It came in to contact with his flesh. A crunch could be heard as it smashed though his skull, And red glistening blood could soon be seen on the brick of the wall.

A tear rolled down my face, matching my victims. Fuck, I’m a murderer.