Status: Finished but comments are turned off still and photobucket fails so all the pictures are gone.

The Way They Were

Karma

Ashley's POV

“OMG… tell me he did not just say that,” Vanessa gasped.

“He did not just say that.” I smiled, hoping she would believe me.

I told her we shouldn’t eavesdrop but no, no one ever listens to me.

“No, he said it alright,” Dylan said.

SHUTUP!!!! Come on, read my mind and shut up PLEASE!

“Dude, shut up!” Devin whisper/screamed.

“Well…. Is she going to say something back?” Vanessa asked.

And then as if on cue the door swung open.

There we were and there he was… staring at us.

“What are you guys doing?” Zac asked.

“No. The question is what were you two doing?” Dylan asked. Vanessa nodded.

“Nothing,” he said.

“It didn’t sound like nothing,” Dylan pushed on.

“It didn’t sound like something either,” I chirped in hoping he would catch my drift. Obviously he didn’t, or he did, and just ignored it.

“We were talking,” Angelica said stepping in the doorway.

“Of course and that was it?” Dylan asked folding his arms.

“Exactly,” they said at the same time.

“How long have you been standing here?” Zac asked.

“Long enough!” Vanessa finally said something.

“So you heard-”

“Yeah I heard everything! And that’s all I wanted, I just didn’t think I’d get it the first day we were out here!” she started screaming, “I KNEW SOMETHING WAS GOING ON BETWEEN YOU TWO BEFORE YOU EVEN TOLD ME YOU GUYS HOOKED UP!!!” she pointed at Zac.

“You told her?!” Angelica exclaimed.

“Sure did! And when do you plan on telling your little boyfriend or whatever he is?!” Vanessa folded her arms.

“Soon enough, but that’s none of your business now is it?” Angelica said stepping closer to her.

“Okay you guys really need to calm down!!” I yelled over them.

“No, I don’t!!! And you know, I don’t know why your sticking up for her anyway I thought you were my best friend?!” Vanessa yelled.

“I am, but-”

“Whatever, save it - I don’t care.. Just remember, karmas a bitch!!!” she stormed out of the house, Dylan following her. Great, it looks like L.A. is going to be so much fun.