Status: Finished but comments are turned off still and photobucket fails so all the pictures are gone.

The Way They Were

Innocent Until Proven Guilty

Travis' POV

“OMG!!! TRAVIS GUESS WHAT!!” Danani yelled in my ear before I could even say hello.

“Um… hi,” I said kind of confused on the fact of why she was calling me, especially because we haven’t talked since 8th grade.

“Hi, okay guess what your psycho girlfriend did?!” she said. Girlfriend??

“What?” I asked, not really wanting to know what happened.

“She totally like planned it all out… Vivien was walking by and she was in her car and like WHAM!! She just ran her over, and I was trying to warn Vivien but I was too late and now she’s in the hospital!!” she said so fast I cold barely understand her.

“Wait who hit Vivien?!” I asked confused, even though I had a pretty damn good idea who she was talking about.

“ANGELICA!!” she yelled.

“Oh… Is she okay?” I asked… all I really could do was ask questions. I didn’t know how to react to that. I mean even though I claim I hate her so much, I had some sympathy for her.

“Come and see for yourself,” she said.

“But-”

But before I could say anything she hung up…

“Hello,”

“Hey Asia,” I sighed.

“Hey Trav!!” she sounded very.. ‘perky’ so I’m guessing she hasn’t heard yet.

“So you know Vivien’s in the hospital right?” I just involuntary blurted out.

“WHAT?!” she screamed.

“Yeah, Apparently Angelica hit her and now she’s in the hospital….”

“WTF?! I mean I know she was mad but she didn’t have to go a flippin run her over!! Is she okay?!”

“I don’t know, I’m going right now, that’s why I called.. You wanna go?”

“Yah.. Give me like 5 minutes”

“Okay”

At the Hospital

“How is she?!” Asia hugged Danani.

“I don’t know… I was afraid to go in there,” Danani sighed.

“So she’s talking to you now?” Hilary tried to whisper.

“Yes, I am… Why the fuck are you here anyway?” Asia snarled.

“I don’t see a sign that says I’m not allowed here!”

I just ignored whatever they were fighting about. Took a deep breath and walked in her room.

She looked Angelic, golden hair spread in every which direction, that one single light shining on her and the whit hospital robe (that said Angelica all over it).

The room was silent other than the heart monitor. I was probably sitting there for hours just holding her hand and listening to her breathe and then she woke up.

“Travis?”

“Yeah” I smiled.

“Do you still hate me?” she asked.

I didn’t answer.

“it’s okay you don’t have to answer,” she tried to sit up, but “OW!”

“Are you okay?” I asked letting her hand go.

“No… my fucking leg is broken in three place because of that bitch!”

“Yeah.. What how did that happen anyway?”

“I was just walking down the street and like this blonde girl and Danani were like telling her to stop because I was walking by but she didn’t care and she purposely ran my leg over.”

“What.. Why would she do that on purpose?”

“Because she’s jealous… about the baby, Asia told me.” she shook her head.

“So she did this… just to get you back?!” I was so confused.

“Exactly,”

“Oh… I have to go, I just wanted to make sure you were alright” I sighed standing up.

“Thanks, I really appreciate it…. I just hope Angelica gets what she deserves,”

“Yeah I’m pretty sure she will”

Zac's POV

It’s really awkward staying at someone’s house when

A. You’ve lost your virginity with them and they act like it never happened. And B. When you confess your love to that person and they never say a word to you again.

So I was packing my bags- because obviously I am not cut out for the Los Angeles life- I mean where the hell in this world does it rain in the Summer other than here?

And then Angelica barged in the front door soaking wet, make up ruined, sobbing uncontrollably.

And yet she still looked beautiful.

She didn’t even make it half way up the stairs without collapsing. I ran over to help her up.

“GET OFF ME!!” she screamed, swinging her arm in the air smacking me right in the nose.

Oh great now my nose is bleeding. I didn’t care though.

“Angelica, what’s the matter?”

“No, You're gonna hate me just like everyone else!!”

“I could never hate you,”

“Everybody hates me!!!!”

“I don’t…”

“You don’t?”

“No”

“Kiss me,”

“What?”

“If you don’t hate me then prove it!! KISS ME!”

So I did as I was told.

It was great… One of those wet, hard, sloppy kisses. And she practically choked me with her tongue but it was all worth it.

“Zac?” she pulled away.

Damn.. It’s over. “Yeah?”

“I love you too.” she said and pulled me in again.

Next thing I know we were in her room.

She pretty much ripped my shirt off and threw me on her bed.

We were going at it, for what felt like forever. It was better than the first time I’ll give her that.
The door opened downstairs but neither of us really cared.

Well I did kind of… I mean I didn’t want her mom walking in on us but she was like some never ending ball of horniness.

Then came foot steps and before I could even blink the door flew open and there she was.
Staring at our naked bodies intertwined in different directions, frozen… silent.