Status: Finished but comments are turned off still and photobucket fails so all the pictures are gone.

The Way They Were

Talk to Me

Kevin's POV

“Asia..” I saw her walking down the aisle at Walgreens.

She turned and looked at me and walked in the other direction.

“Asia… You cant avoid me forever,” I followed her.

“I can and I will…” she walked faster.

“Asia….” I whispered.

“Stop stalking me,” she whisper/yelled.

Right now I was right behind her.

“Get away from me strange person” she said loudly.

This tall, fat guy with a lot of tattoos who looks like he belongs on a Harley Davidson stared at me. I was so scared, I just started babbling.

“She’s just playing.. I know her… we went out… yeah I tapped that.”

“KEVIN!!!” she hit me.

“See she remembers…” I nodded and he just walked away.

“Why are you following me?” she asked.

“I just wanna talk to you..” I grabbed her hands.

“Yeah, well you’re the last one I want to talk to right now,” she pulled away.

“What’s wrong?” I turned her around.

“Why should I tell you? Your part of the reason why I‘m in this shit right now.” she squinted.

“What?” I asked, confused.

She sighed, “Come with me….”

About ten minutes later we pulled up at her house.

“Um, I’m still lost on why I’m here again,” I got out of the car.

“Just follow me,” she opened the door.

I followed her inside to find Angelica and Vivien sitting in the living room.

“I thought you guys hated each other??” I asked.

“We do..” they said in unison.

“Where are my hot fries?” Vivien asked.

“Well I was about to get them until this one showed up.. And I thought he should be here to since he is a part of this…” Asia pointed at me.

“Wait... What am I a part of and how did I end up a part of it?”

“Just shut up and sit down!” Angelica yelled.

I did as I was told.

“This mother fucker needs to hurry up and get here!!” Asia sat next to me.

“Who?” I asked.

“Travis..” all three of them said at the same time.

“Where’s Alex?” Asia asked.

“Why do you care?” Angelica asked.

“She sleep,” Vivien ignored her.

I had no fucking clue what was going on but I could feel the tension in the room rising. And normally I wouldn’t mind a room full of fighting girls but I feel that this isn’t the right time to get uh…‘happy’. The doorbell rang. Asia got up to answer it.

“It’s about time..” Vivien muttered.

“Okay.. Why did I had to rush over here in the first place??” I heard Travis.

“We’ll explain.. Right now,” Asia moved to let him in.

He sat next to Angelica.

“Now can you tell me what’s going on?” I asked.

“I think Asia can tell you…” Angelica snarled.

I turned towards her.

“She knows.. Was all she said.

“She knows… what??”

“About Alex…”

Oh shit.

“What about Alex?” Vivien and Travis asked at the same time.

“About how she’s not Vivien’s baby…” Angelica rolled her eyes.

“What?! How?!” Vivien tried to stand but her cast wouldn’t let her.

“The whole fucking him while he was unconscious thing never made any sense to me but I went along with it anyway but one day I decided to look it up because as you already know it was really bothering me that my boyfriend had a child…”

“Okay that doesn’t explain HOW THE HELL IS SHE NOT MINE!!!” Vivien yelled.

I looked Asia. I could tell by her facial expression that she was thinking the same thing I was, ‘We’ve got a lot of explaining to do.’

“Anyways, like I said I looked it up and found out that it is impossible for a guy to ejaculate if he’s unconscious.”

“So she’s not mine..?” Travis looked confused.

“I don’t know.. Ask Asia,” Angelica turned towards her.

“She’s yours… just not Vivien’s,” she stood up

“How?” Vivien, Travis and Angelica all said.

Asia sat back down.

“Alex is mine…” she blurted out.

“I KNEW IT!!!” Angelica stood up, “How could you?!” she looked at Travis.

“Don’t blame him.. Its not his fault,” I stood up.

“WHAT?! How are you in this anyway?!” Vivien, once again tried to stand but fell back down.

“How is it not his fault?! He magically stuck his dick in her and didn’t know it???!!” Angelica looked like she was ready to kill someone.

“No, see he was awake when it happened…” Asia tried to explain.

“So how is it NOT his fault?!”

“Well you know my cousin Jared?” I started.

“Yeah that drug dealer right??” Travis asked.

I nodded. “Yeah, well that day when Jessica had that End of the Summer party, Travis you don’t remember but uh you and Asia…” I trailed off.

“We…??” he nodded like he knew what I was talking about.

“You guys FUCKED!!” Vivien yelled out like we didn’t already know.

“Yeah that..” Asia nodded.

“Okay, so if I really…you know, with you how do I not remember this??” Travis asked Asia.

“That where Kevin comes in…” she looked at me.

“Yeah well Asia came to me the next day regretting what she did with Travis-” I was cut off by Vivien.

“Well how am I in this?! If they did it together how come everyone thinks she’s mine?!” she yelled.

“I was getting to that,” I continued “Apparently you walked in on them and Asia knew you would tell Angelica. So she convinced me to get my cousin to get some type of drug that makes you forget things-”

“Like amnesia?” Vivien asked.

“That’s when you forget things dumb ass!!” Angelica yelled.

“Yeah I blackmailed him until he got the drugs. I gave them to Vivien and Travis and we told them that Vivien gave him drugs that knocked him out screwed him and got her pregnant… I told Kevin that made no sense,” Asia explained.

“But I had a major hangover so I really wasn’t caring what made sense or not…” I finished.

“So…. What possessed you to do this in the first place Asia?” Angelica’s face was red like she got a really bad sunburn.

“I liked Travis… he knew” she said.

“This all should be coming back by now… the drugs wear off, or at least that’s what Jared said.” I butted in.

“I kind of remember now, that you've mentioned it... I remember you and Travis were screwing around before that night.” Vivien blinked.

Angelica balled up her fists.

“Yeah… I mean I didn’t really like Travis.. No offense but you talked about him so much, how cute he was and how the little things he does is cute and all this sappy crap that I guess I was starting to fall for him myself…” Asia was picking her nails.

“Ha. I cant believe this, I mean you were my best friend. And I knew you were always one of those sex hungry people but I never would’ve thought you’d go after a guy that I liked who happened to like me back!!” Angelica’s fingers were blue now.

“Angelica, I’m sorry…” Asia looked up.

“No Asia.. I’m not taking anymore apologies from you, Travis, Vivien NO ONE…”

“But-” I tried to cut in.

“No.. you're all dead to me.” Angelica cried and stormed out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just one more chapter!