Status: Finished but comments are turned off still and photobucket fails so all the pictures are gone.

The Way They Were

Exchanging Stories

Asia's POV

“Yeah so I walk in the bathroom and I’m like what about Vivien and there like oh nothing and then I’m like if it was nothing than why cant you tell me and then Danani’s all like oh they were just talking about Vivien and hot fries and then she asked me and I was like no and now I’m here and so yeah.” I said out of breath to Vivien who sent me in the bathroom to spy on them.

“Okay Vivien, here’s your math homework from that kid and here’s the money that other kid owed you.” Angelica said handing Vivien the stuff.

“Thanks now I only need one more thing, this one kid she’s supposed to be making me a lunch she said she’d meet me at the south hall at nine, could you get that for me? I’m kinda busy here.” Vivien said putting on a big smile.

“Sure Vivien” Angelica said walking off.

“Oh thank god she’s gone if I would have smiled any longer my face would’ve cracked."

“Since when did you decide to be nice to her again? This morning you still hated her.” I asked obviously not clued in on what happened during my trip to the bathroom.

“I just apologized for going off on her yesterday and told her it was because I missed her so much and she bought it so now everything’s back to ‘normal’ or as normal as normal can get around here.”

“What?” I said not understanding anything she just said.

“Never mind, you’re so lucky you’re pretty… or else you wouldn’t be talking to me right now.” she said walking towards the cafeteria.

“I know,” I said and followed her.

“Uh, don’t get happy, you’re not as pretty as me,” she said putting her hand in my face. I just sighed and followed her.

Mitchel's POV

“Okay so what’s going on with everyone?” Angelica said coming over to me at the lockers.

“Sshh!! If people see me with you they’ll automatically start talking, act like your at your locker.” I whispered to her holding my finger up to her lips.

“What?!” she said messing with the lock on one of the lockers next to me.

“Follow me,” I said closing my locker and heading for the Janitors closet. “Don’t let anyone see you,” I said once I was inside.

“Okay so what’s the deal?” she said closing the door.

“With what?” I asked her not knowing what she was talking about.

“C’mon like you don’t know? Asia’s suddenly stupid, Vivien’s tough, Kayla follows Adaeze every where, Danani doesn’t talk to us? I mean c’mon even what happened in the hall, like why we cant be seen together.” she ranted.

“Okay well I don’t know how but I guess you were like the glue that kept us together because once you left EVERYTHING changed.” I started.

“Okay, continue,”

“Okay well without you around Asia had no one to tell what to do which made the other, stupider side of her come out. And without you here to boss her around Vivien found her true calling and took over the clique. Adaeze wasn’t taking that so she left and convinced Kayla to leave too. Danani got popular, Ashley joined Jessica and her evil crew and the rest is history.” I told her.

“Oh my gosh this is like a bad movie. Okay so why yesterday Vivien was yelling at me about Travis?” she asked. Oh gosh…

“I was hoping you weren’t going to ask that but you were going to find out anyway so you might as well hear it now. When you left Travis was crushed. He liked you…..a lot. Everyone knew that. Except, obviously you. So Vivien comes clean and tells everyone that she liked Travis for a while but never said anything because you were her best friend. Past tense, were. Well you know how every year when Asia’s parents go out of town for 2 weeks and she has a party, well Vivien got him drunk, messed around with him and got pregnant. Her mom said she couldn’t keep it, but she didn’t listen so her mom kicked her out. She lives with Asia now and Asia’s mom takes care of the baby. Now the only reason I can imagine her being mad at you is because he broke up with her because he said he was still in love with you.” I told her. Her mouth dropped open and she looked like she was about to cry. “You okay?” I asked her.

“Yeah I’m fine,” she said. “But what was with the whole I can't be caught with you in the hallway thing?” she asked.

“Oh well after he broke up with her, Vivien told the whole school you were a slut and you were after any boy you could get.” I told her.

“Oh really, okay. Well if she- you know, I’m just gonna leave now,” she said standing up.

“Wait,” I said grabbing her arm.

“Yeah?”

“Don’t tell anyone I told you”

“Okay, thanks Mitch, really,” she said and walked out.

I have a feeling this is gonna be a crazy last two weeks of school...
♠ ♠ ♠
Vivien, Kayla, Danani, Travis.