13 Days, 10 Hours, and 22 Minutes of Being Married to Alex Gaskarth

DAY TEN

9 DAYS 4 HOURS 11 MINUTES

"They BOTH said it!? You're serious?!" Jack squealed, clapping his hands together. The Conspirators were gathered outside the buses crazy late at night, discussing the developments of their wild plan. Oddly it was progressing perfectly.

"You just keeping getting more homo by the minute." Zack said, rolling his eyes.

"Yes, they both said it. Sorta...Kinda..." Rian added.

"More of they didn't deny it." Zack commented.

"So basically we're winning." Jack said with a grin.

"Wait, How'd you get Taryn to admit it? I mean, she slept on the fucking couch!"

"Until Alex handed over the bed." Jack pointed out.

"Yeah, but we all knew ALEX was in love with HER." Matt stated, rolling his eyes.

"I tried to kiss her." Zack stated with a shrug. The entire group froze and stared at Zack.

"You did WHAT?!" Matt shrieked.

"You're fucking hot, Merrick!" Jack added in a similar girly squeal. Zack rolled his eyes.

"I tried, guys, tried. She wouldn't." Zack finished. A slow smile crept up Matt's lips.

***************

9 DAYS 17 HOURS 2 MINUTES

"Carry on now Wayward son
There'll be peace when you are done
Lay your weary head to rest
Don't you cry no more!"

"Take it away, Zack." I cheered, clapping as Zack strummed away on the acoustic bass on his knee when Alex and I stopped singing.

"Food. Now. Go." Jack adopted in a low 'he-man' voice, pointing at the door and marching off with a gym bag over his shoulder.

"He has mental problems..." Matt drawled. from beside me. I rolled my head to look at him.

"Zik, it's been a week and a half. I know about Jack's issues." Suddenly Rian came stalking out of the back room, pillows pressed over his bare nads and ass. Matt and I froze and watched him as he silently strode passed us.

"Hey guys." He said cheerily. I slowly waved a hand.

"Seen Jack?" Matt and I both calmly pointed toward the door he had walked out of earlier. Rian nodded and strode off again.

"JACK FUCKING BARAKAT!" We heard him roar once the doors shut. Matt stood up.

"Well I should probably go keep him from killing Jack. We kinda need him. I guess." He sighed, ruffling his hair. He looked down at me slowly, his eyes earnest.

"You want me to come with you, don't you?" I asked with a sigh. He clasped his hands together and jutted out his lower lip. I rolled my eyes and stood up.

"Let's go, Mr. Babysitter." I said, pushing him towards the door.

"Kinda sad that my career is in daycare." Matt said with a sigh before jogging after the bare assed Rian, who was trying to grab his gym bag of clothes from Jack without flashing everyone. I don't know why he bothers. I've seen every guy in this band's junk at some point during the past week and a half.

"Hi there, Evans." Greico said, resting an arm on my shoulder, watching the mayhem.

"Ready for the last night?" He asked. I paused for a second. It was the last night on tour.

"I go home tomorrow." I said slowly.

"Greico! Taryn!" We turned as Alex came over to Greico and I, a wide grin splitting his lips. I knew that grin. It was his I'm-a-little-tipsy-grin.

"Drunk Alex...You have fun with that..." Greico laughed, patting my shoulder before scurring off. My jaw dropped and I spun to look after him.

"Traitor!" I shouted. He threw up a peace sign and kept walking. I forced a smile and turned back to Alex, who was bouncing on the balls of his feet, his hands behind his back. I shook my head slowly at him.

"Alright, let's go, Gaskarth." I laughed. Alex skipped foreward and wrapped an arm around my shoulders. I tensed, but Ale'x warm hand curved against my skin pushed me to relax.

"Right-o, Mrs. Gaskarth!" Alex laughed. I tentatively pressed my arm onto the small of his back as he pushed me to a run, him stumbling beside me. We skipped quickly up the steps, laughing as we went until we jumped into the dressed room, falling against the couch and flipping over back ward, our backs resting on the seats as our bodies racked with laughter.

"Wha-what the fuck was that" I coughed through my laughter, my hair fanning out behind me and brushing the linoleum.

"I have no clue," Alex said, his arm still around my shoulders. He let his neck fall backward. He lifted his eyes to me, a smile on his face.

"I'm glad we've been getting along." He said. I adjusted, my head resting on his bicep more comfortably. I returned the smile.

"Yeah. Me too." The smile across Alex's lips weakened shyly, his arm curled around my neck and pulled me closer slowly. My pulse accelerated as I was drawn into him, his warm breath brushing against my lips. My brain completely shut down and my eyes fluttered closed. His forehead pressed against mine, the tip of his nose running slowly against mine. I raised one hand up to his neck to cradle his cheek and I could feel his pulse flying against my palm.

"Show time, bitches!" Jack shrieked as he raced down the hall, passing by the dressing room door. I gasped and pulled back, my hand raising up from his throat. Alex and my eyes both flew open and we looked at eachother in shock. I sat up and pulled my legs back down beneath me. I ruffled my hair behind my head standing up.

"Um, I'm going to just...go...help Delicious. Yeah." And then I scurried quickly out of the dressing room.

Oh my GOD, what was I thinking?? He's been drinking I haven't and-shit. I do love him. Mother Fucker. Mother FUCKER.

**************

9 DAYS 17 HOURS 22 MINUTES

Alex let his head hang over the edge of the couch, swinging it back to knock painfully against it several times.

"Knocking yourself unconcious won't get yourself out of this one, dude." Alex raised his head and saw Matt standing at the door, leaning against the frame with his ankles crossed.

"What're you talking about, Flyzik?" Alex asked, letting his head fall back and pinching the bridge of his nose between his thumb and forefinger.

"Taryn." Alex sighed. Why even refute it anymore?

"I don't know what to do, bro." Matt sat on the edge of the couch the Taryn had occupied moments before.

"What do you want to do?" Matt questioned, resting one ankle across his knee. Alex's eyes slid closed and a tiny smile flitted across his lips.

"Everything." He breathed and then suddenly sat up. "It's crazy. I couldn't figure out why I MARRIED her. I mean, I've hooked up with girls in Vegas before, some who I'm sure would've married me in some quicky wedding. But no, I married Taryn Evans. Small boobs-"

"Not that small" Matt mumbled. Alex raised an eyebrow at him.

"-comparatively, pale, dark hair, a fucking lawyer. The complete oppostie of everything I've ever been interested in." Alex fell silent, resting his head in his chin.

"And...?" Matt prompted him.

"And now she's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." Alex finished with a slight, disbelieving laugh. Matt stared at Alex for a second before a huge, brillant white smile spread across his lips. Alex quirked an eyebrow at him.

"What're you ginning about?"

"It's about fucking time, dude." Matt said with a shake of his head. Alex rolled his eyes.

"But this doesn't help me! You're the manager! Tell me what to do!" Alex whined.

"Oh that's mature." matt scoffed. Alex gave him a 'Have you met me?' Look.

"Right. Well my advice would be tell her how you feel. Now." Matt ssaid simply. Alex looked quickly at the time.

"Two problems. One, it's time for me to go on stage. Two, it's going to take a hell of a lot longer then 45 seconds to convince her I'm not crazy." Alex added. Matt chewed on his lip and then grinned. The preverbial lightbulb.

"A song." Matt said with a smile.

"I can't write a song that fast!" Alex gasped. Matt rolled his eyes.

"No, dipshit. One of the ones everyone already knows. Integrate her name into it." Alex sat and pondered his choices before smiling slightly.

"Jasey Rae." He murmered. Matt looked up.

"Huh?"

"Jasey Rae. Change Jasey to Taryn. Gotta go." And then he jumped up and sprinted out of the room. Matt just stood shaking his head.

"Dumbass."

****************

9 DAYS 18 HOURS 16 MINUTES

"Alright, guys. You've all been fucking sick so now-Jack, what're you doing, bro?" Alex paused and surveyed Jack with an ironic smile as the lanky boy suddenly stopped undulating his hips randomly in his 'get low' shorts and leaned over to the mic.

"Ah...getting ready for you mom." Jack replied. I rolled my eyes. Such a stereotypical Jack comment. The crowd loved it of course.

"Mommy's here?" Alex asked, jutting his lower lip out and going all innocent eyed. Loser.Cute Loser

"Soon she'll be here!" Jack added, thrusting his hips. THe crowd shrieked with laughter and Alex shook his head slowly before turning to face them.

"Anyway. This is the last song of the night and our last show of tour so we're pulling all the stops. This is for someone who's here tonight, well, has been here for nearly two weeks so I guess-"

"Just fucking pay attention, ok?" Jack cut Alex off. Alex looked at Jack, who nodded at him, and they began to play. Suddenly a hand gripped my wrist. Matt Flyzik.

"Hey, Zik! How's it goin?" I asked, smiling at him.

"Pay attention." He stated flatly and pointed at the stage.

"The lights out,
I still hear the rain,
These images that fill my head,
Now keep my fingers from making mistakes,
Tell my voice what it takes,
To speak up,
Speak up,
and keep my conscience clean when I wake.
"

I smiled to myself. Jasey Rae. One of my favorite songs of All Time Low's. Alex has got some writing ability. I turned back to the merch table in front of Delicious and I, stacking the clothes in like piles.

"Don't make this easy,
I want you to mean it,
Taryn.
(say you mean it)
You're dressd to kill,
I'm calling you out
(Don't waste your time on me)
"

My head flew up. That was wrong. That wasn't 'Jasey,' he said-

"Told you to pay attention." Matt said with a sly smirk. I glanced at him wide eyed and then my head flew back to the stage, above the heads of all the tiny little girls, to the lead singer on the stage. I had to have misheard.

"Now there's an aching in my back;
a stabbing pain that says I lack,
the common sense and confidence,
to bring an end to promises,
that I make in times of desperate conversation.
Hoping my night could be better than theirs in the end.
Just say when.
"

I stepped around the table, concentrating completely on Alex's fluid voice.

"Don't make this easy,
I want you to mean it,
Taryn.
(say you mean it)
You're dressd to kill,
I'm calling you out
(Don't waste your time on me)
"

Oh Christ, no. He definetly didn't say 'Jasey,' but he couldn't have said...

"No, You didn't mishear. He said Taryn." Matt added, that smirk still crossing his lips. I looked at him, my mouth hanging open slightly in shock.

"Bu-bu-I and-he-but-what?" I stuttered. Matt shrugged.

"He didn't know how else to tell you."

"Tell me WHAT?" I gasped. My heart was pointing in my chest and my mind was flying a mile a minute.

"Listen to the words, Taryn."

"I've never told a lie,
and that makes me a liar,
I've never made a bet,
but we gamble with desire,
I've never lit a match,
with intent to start a fire,
but recently the flames
are getting out of control.
Call me a name,
Kill me with words,
Forget about me,
It's what I deserve.
I was your chance,
to get out of this town,
but I ditched the car,
and left you to,
"

The band broke out into the riff and Jack and Zack completely rocked out, but Alex stood at his mic, his hands mechanically playing his guitar, his eyes looking straight at me, melting with worry. I couldn't do anything. Couldn't speak, couldn't move, smile, cry, scream, laugh, sing, nothing. I was literally frozen in shock, my eyes locked with Alex's and my lips parted.

"You ok there, Taryn?" Matt asked, his arrogant 'i told you so tone' completely gone.

"Wait outside
i hope the air will serve to remind you that
my heart is as cold as the clouds of your breath
and these words are as timed as the beating in my chest
"

The crowd's cheers that usually over power my brain seemed dull and the rest of the clubs was kind of blurry.

"I can't breathe." I whispered, Matt able to read my lips.

"Is that good or bad?" He questions warily, taking a step toward me.

"I don't know." I breathed, watching the boys wave and smile, Alex just throwing up a peace sign, his eyes still locked on my face, the worry clouding his looks now turning to down right dread.

"I...have to go. Somewhere." I murmered, and then pushed myself off the table I was leaning on and out of the venue. I stumbled into the back area and rested against theb rick before suddenly realizing what I was doing and yanking away. You never lean on the brick, god only knows what's been on it. But pulling so quickly awya from the wall caused me to step back unsteadily, tripping over a crack in the pavement and then getting sprawled on the ground. My head hit with a crack.

"SONOVABITCH!" I shouted, my hand raising to press down my head weakily. My vision was slowly starting to blur and I was beginning to feel detached. Oh god fuck damn. I heard the door crack open.

"What do you mean she left?" Jack Barakat's voice was more grating now then ever.

"I don't know! She just walked out!" Delicious replied defensively.

"Well, we've got to find-shit." Rian Dawson's face suddenly came into blurry view, quickly joined by Zack and Jack's.

"Taryn? Can you hear me?" Zack asked, his voice soothing.

"Yes." I murmered, forcing my tongue to move.

"What happened?" Rian this time.

"Fell." I felt Zack's arms wrap beneath my knees and shoulders and I was lifted into the air. Then their faces began to swim beyond recognition and I closed my eyes, savoring the engulfing darkness.
♠ ♠ ♠
HI
because you guys ROCK i updated really fast.
again, because you guys ROCK =)

ah...its the end of the quarter so i don't know when I'm updating next.

Comment/Subscribe =)

<3 KickFlip