13 Days, 10 Hours, and 22 Minutes of Being Married to Alex Gaskarth

DAY TWELVE

11 DAYS, 2 HOURS 33 MINUTES

The Conspirators were huddled on the door step of the apartment complex, this time, however, they were finally joined by their undercover operative. Ashley Watson was seated between Jack and Rian on the middle step of the stoop. They had a predicament on their hands.

Governor and Mrs. Evans.

"Is there a reason we weren't informed her dad was the Governor?" Matt asked Ashley, an eyebrow raised and foot tapping.

"I didn't think it was important?" Ashley asked hesitantly.

"Watson..." Matt drawled.

"Honest, I just didn't think of it. They showed up a couple minutes after I got off the phone with Jack. I tried to get them to leave before you guys got back but, well, you guys saw Mrs. Evans. The woman's 3 sheets to crazy." Ashley replied, throwing up her hands and then letting the palms smack her denim covered thighs. Jack's hand, that was resting near her hip, moved to softly stroke the skin between her jeans and Tshirt comfortingly. Rian raised an eyebrow at him and he quickly withdrew his hand and placed it on his own knee, avoiding Rian's amused stare.

"So...what do we do?" Zack asked from his position on one of the bikes against the apartment bike rack. The boys all turned to look at Matt. He threw his hand in the air.

"Hell if I know! I thought of the bungee jumping! Do something for yourselves for once, damn it!" And then he turned his back on the group grumbling "Patheic, helpless, dumbass musicians."

"Don't mind him. He doesn't like being stumped with shit." Jack said to Ashley, leaning over her shoulder.

"I think I can fix this one. We all know how Alex and Taryn are after they've been drinking. I mean, they're slept together twice and gotten married. I think its pretty safe to say things will go down with booze in them." Ashley replied and the boys stared at her in slight shock.

"Why didn't any of us think of alcohol? With as much as we drink it you would think it would be the first thing we thought of." Rian thought aloud. Ashley rolled her eyes and let a small smirk light her pink lips.

"Please. You can't beat a Vegas girl." Ashley laughed.

"I think I see where you're going with this, Ash..." Matt re-entered the conversation with a grin beginning to to lift his lips.

"Well, I'm fucking lost." Jack mused. Ashley patted the top of his blonde streaked head.

"Leave this one to the professionals."

**************
11 DAYS 18 HOURS 3 MINUTES

"CUNT FACE! GET YOUR ASS OUT OF BED!"

Waking up to Ashley almost makes me miss sleeping on the bus. I quickly rolled over and burrowed my head beneath the pillow. I've learned this will usually gain me about 30 seconds more sleep.

27

28

29

30

"HO BAG, I SAID UP!" And then the sheets and blankets were roughly stripped from my body, exsposing my skin to the air conditioner chilled air.

"Whaimst?" I mumbled incoherently. squinting as I withdrew my head from underneath the pillow.

"6." She replied. Ashley learned how to understand my mumbling. I groaned and shoved my head back under the pillow.

"Why the fuck are you waking me up at 6 in the morning?" I whined. I don't care if I sounded like I was five. I had counted on sleeping a lot later then 6 am my first morning home.

"Bitch please. It's 6 PM." I let my eyes open and I looked around. The reason the windows were dark was it was night. I slept for nearly 20 hours.

Thats what happens when you bash your head in and have to deal with the parents from hell all in a 24 hour period, I guess.

"Jeez." I muttered, straring at the pale alabaster ceiling. SUddenly Ashley's blonde head loomed before my eyes, her wavy hair tickling my nose.

"Has tour made you deaf? We're meeting the boys in two hours for dinner across town." She stated, her hair whipping me in the face as she pulled back.

"Was that necessary, Ash?" Her whimsical smile, always so much bubblier then mine, appeared from the door frame.

"Shit, shower, shave, sweetheart. You've got an hour." FOr such a pretty girl, Ashley's got a worse mouth then I do.I fumbled for my phone on the nightstand beside my bed, fiddling with the screen to press my password in. 27 missed calls.

Mom & Dad[/i[

I'll call back...later.

I let my head fall back before tugging myself out of bed and trudging to the bathroom.

****************

11 DAYS 20 HOURS 39 MINUTES

"Damn, I missed this place." I laughed as we strode into our favorite club. As native's we rarely partied on the strip, but when we do it's always this place. Small enough that it's not overly crowded with tourists but not too small as to be obsolete.

Not to mention their food is fabulous.

"Where are we meeting the guys?" I asked Ashley over he slightly amped music. It doesn't get annoyingly loud until 9 ish, when most people are finished eating. Another awesome feature of this place.

"Um, Jack called and said they would find a table if they got here first." Ashley responded.

"Speaking of calling Jack, how di-"

"Oh there they are!" Ashley interrupted and quickly rushed away. I sighed and rolled my eyes, following after her to the round table the group was sitting at. I moved to sit between Jack and Flyzik, but the seat was quickly occupied by Ashley, who was sitting a little too close to Jack for my comfort. I emmitted a second sigh and slid into the seat next between Alex and Rian. I glanced around the table.

"Where's Greico?" I asked, noticing that that a person was missing.

"He went home." I blinked at Matt.

"Home?"

"Yeah, wanted to see his girlfriend and whatever since tours over." Matt replied, taking another sip of his drink.

"What about the rest of you?" I questioned. Zack grinned.

"We want to see how it ends." H stated. I furrowed and eyebrow at him.

"See how what e-"

"Can I get you something to drink?" The waitress interrupted me.

"Ah..." I stumbled over my words, reaching for the alcoholic menu. Ashley took it quickly out of my reach.

"Nope! I've got this one! It's your first night back in Vegas. We're gonna do it right." She saiad as she wrote on a paper napkin and then slipped it to the waitress who, upon reading the writing, meerly nodded and walked away. She quickly returned with several shot glasses filled with different hues of liquid in them. She placed two identical glasses in front of Alex and I, raised her own in cheers, and knocked it back.

"Ash, what is-"

"Taryn Gaskarth! You know the rules! Drink, don't question." She said shooting me a smile before taking Matt's, who for some reason wasn't drinking tonight. I raised an eyebrow at her, but decided not to start an arguement about the name she used. I chewed my bottom lip slightly and looked at the amber liquid. I have learned by now that alcohol and I don't mix well in social settings.

"Taryn." Ashley drawled warningly.

"C'mon. Together." Alex said next to me, raising his glass and a hopeful eyebrow at me. I sighed and followed suit, clinking the corner against his. We shared a quick smile and then tipped the glasses to our lips, the drinks slipping down our throats. We simultaneously gagged and wheezed, slamming our glasses down onto the wooden table in surprise.

"Holy shit." Alex gasped, grabbing Matt's soda and downing a large gulp.

"Fuck, Ash, was that whiskey?" I coughed, taking the drink Alex offered and letting the carbination sooth my scorched throat.

"Uh-huh. Time for round two! A little variation, yes?" She had this mischevious look on her face as she slid two more glasses toward us, this time filled with light green liquid.

"What is-" Ashley shot me a look and I quickly swallowed my words. Alex grinned at me and then raised his shot glass, quirking an eyebrow. I shrugged.

"What the hell." I said and the clinked my glass to his.

*************

12 DAYS 23 HOURS 50 MINUTES

"Ok, I think its official. You are drunk, my friend." I giggled light heartedly as Alex finished his cranberry vodka tall.

"I am totally drunk...not...me, shit." He trailed off laughing, his forehead resting on my shoulder. I burst out laughing, more then a little tipsy myself.

"I Should probably get you out of here."

"Yepppppp" He giggled. Smiling, I grasped his wrist and pulled him out of his hgih booth seat.

"I need to tell Ash we're taking off."

"I should probably tell Jack, too." Alex replied as I led him out to the crowded floor where most of the group had disappeared a little while earlier. I scanned the crowd for Ashley's flourescent blonde hair that always shown oddly in the black light of the club. Oddly I couldn't find it.

"Found Jack!" Alex shouted to me over the music, twisting his wrist in my hand to cup his palm against mine as he pulled me toward the edge of the floor. I saw Jack's bleached streaks reflecting the black light with his face to the wall at the corner of the dance floor.

"Hey Jack we're-oh..." Alex trailed off.

"What?" I shouted, still scanning the room for Ashley, where was that girl?

"Found Ashley..." Alex replied. I looked back at him in confusion but then gasped as I saw what he had spotted.

Jack's face hadn't been to the wall, it had been connected to Ashley Watson's.

"Oh. My. God." I exclaimed. Jack and Ashley's lips quickly pulled apart and her eyes got wide when she saw Alex and I staring at the two of them.

"Taryn!"

"Uh...hey guys..." Jack trailed off, taking a step back from Ashley, who had starting blushing furiously. Alex grinned.

"Way to go, bro." He cheered, holding out his fist to Jack. I smacked his shoulder.

"Ow! Alright! Jesus..." He grumbled, clutching his abused shoulder.

"Look, Tar, I know I should've told you but-" I raised a hand to silence Ashley blathering.

"Ah! I don't care! I don't care don't care don't caaaare. Tired, tipsy, deal with it tomorrow. Alex, stop that!" I said, calling Alex on the fact that he is still winking and nudging Jack.

"Alright! Sorry!" He exclaimed, but still grinning.

"We're gonna go. The others are around here somewhere." I stated. Jack's brow furrowed.

"You two are-" Ashley's hand quickly smacked over his mouth.

"Ok! See you tomorrow." She said with a cheerful grin. I waved and then turned toward the doors, Alex draping an arm drunkenly over my shoulders.
♠ ♠ ♠
YAYYYY
only two or so chapters left =)!!!!
Let me hear some commens, yeah?

<3 Sarah KickFlip