13 Days, 10 Hours, and 22 Minutes of Being Married to Alex Gaskarth

DAY THREE

2 DAYS 2 HOURS[/B[

I glanced over at the flashing red numbers on the bus's DVD player that screamed 2 AM at me. Oh my God this couch was killing me. I groaned and raised the volume on my iPod, blasting Mayday Parade a little louder.

"Hey!" I exclaimed as my iPod was turned off, cutting me off from the dulcet tones of Derek Sanders' voice.

"Look, I'm not any happier about this than you, but face it, this couch sucks and we both know it, Ive heard you tossing and turning all night. Just come to the back and share the bed with me, it's not like we haven't before. Oh, and we're spending basically every waking and sleeping moment with eachother for the next ten days, so let's try a little something I like to call 'Erin no bitchy,' yeah?" Alex said, standing above me hands on hips. The bus lurched forward over a speed bump and Alex went flying down onto me on the couch. I cleared my throat and pushed him off of me.

"TARYN won't be bitchy, if ALEX won't be touchy." I replied and extended my hand to Alex. He took my hand and shook it in concurment.

"Deal, now can we please get some sleep?" I nodded and followed Alex back to the bunk, where we lay as far from eachother as possible as we drifted off to sleep.

**************

2 DAYS 8 HOURS 30 MINUTES[/B[

THe bus hitting a rather large bump jolted me back to conciousness. I cracked my eyes open just wide enough to read the time on my phone. 8:30 am. Man, fuck that. I'm not getting up when I didn't fall asleep until 2:30. I squeezed my eyes back together and pressed myself closer to the wall behind my back, willing myself back into slumber.

But then the wall moved, pulling me tighter against it.

Whoa. Deja Vu.

I gasped and sat straight up on the bunk. Bad idea. The bed was one of the lowers and my head collided full on with the metal above.

"Shit!" I hissed, clasping my hand to my throbbing forehead.

"Fuck, Evans." I heard Alex muttered beside me. Figures he could remember Evans but not Taryn. He sat up, much more gracefully then I did, wrapped his hand around my bicep and placing his other on the back of my head then slowly lowering me back down to the mattress.

"Y'alright?" He asked, inspecting my hair, which now had a nice sized lump appearing between the strands.

"Mhm." I mumbled, my eyes still closed, willing the throbbing to ebb away and for Alex's hand to stop stroking my arm and let me think.

"You really can't sit up that quickly." Alex pointed out. I cracked one eye open and glared hard at him.

"Gee, thanks for the advice." I spat. Alex's eye narrowed.

"What happened to not bitching?"

"What happened to not touching?" Alex glance down at his hand and then yanked it away as if it burned.

"Touche." He muttered, and then pulled himself out of bed. I sighed and covered my eyes with my hands before following suit. It was going to be a looooong ten days.

"G'Morning, fellas." I called as I walked up to the living section of the tour bus and collapsed on the couch next to Rian.

"Hey, Taryn." Rian and Jack mumbled groggily.

"What time is it?" Zack muttered as he stumbled out from the bunks and curled up on the couch next to me, his head in my lap. I glanced at my phone.

"9:30." I replied, running my hands through the edge of his hair haphazardly.

"To fuggin early." He replied, burrowing his nose into my skin.

"Agreed. Oo, Coffee. Jaaaaack?" I whined, eyeing the cup in his hands. Jack narrowed his eyes at me.

"Hell no!" He exclaimed. I jutted my bottom lip out. Jack's eyes stayed narrow, but then he sighed.

"Fiiine, there's a place right down here." I grinned.

"Yes! This is why you're my favorite." I said, jumping up, knocking Zack off of my lap and startling Rian out of his exhausted stupor.

"Hey, I thought I was your favorite!" Matt whined.

"I told you you were slipping down the list." I said over my shoulder and followed Jack out the door. I eyed the styrofoam cup in Jack's hand.

"Can't I just have one sip?" I begged, reaching over. Jack jerked it back.

"No!"

"Come on! You were my maid of honor." I whined.

"Which makes us besties, not coffee sharers!" I frowned.

"Fine, how far away is this place?" I asked, shoving my hands in my pocket.

"3 blocks-ish. Which gives us talking time." Jack replied.

"Yay?"

"Yupp. So how're you feelin' today?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Fine..."

"Good good." He trailed off. I rolled my eyes.

"Jack, for the love of God, if you have something to say, say it."

"Stop flirting with Zack!" I started and looked at him.

"Stop flir-WHAT?!" I exclaimed, eyes wide. Jack rolled his eyes.

"I'm not stupid, Taryn! He's been throwing himself at you and you aren't exactly pushing him back!"

"Hooo-kay. rewind-stop...freeze! Only in a fucking different order. I'm not flirting with Zack. I have no interest in him, I SWEAR. Why would it matter any-" I stopped and then a condescending smile spread across my lips.

Of course.

I was married to his best friend.

"Relax, kid. I'm not going to cheat on him." I drawled as we approached the coffee shop.

"Please don't, because then I'd have to be mad at you and I like you so yeah."

"Oh come on, Jack. Do you honestly think he's not going to mess around with girls? Why can't you be mad at him?!" Jack looped an arm around my shoulders.

"He's got 20 years on ya, hot stuff."

"Sonovabitch." I grumbled. Jack laughed.

"Let's get you caffeine. You're grumpy without it." He commented, sterring me into the coffee shop.

**********

2 DAYS 23 HOURS 26 MINUTES

"You guys have been fucking awesome. Seriously." Alex said into the mic, tuning his guitar. The little girls screamed, thowing up their hands in an attempt to touch one of them. Those boys haven't showered all day and are covered in sweat. Even Zack was covered in flop sweat despite the fact that he wasn't wearing a shirt.

Um. Ew.

"We're fuckin' out of here, bitches!" Jack shouted and then they danced off the stage. Literally. I looked over to matt.

"Do they always do that?" Matt sighed.

"Sadly, yes."

"Taryn" Zack shouted, rushing over and lifting me up off the ground and squeezing me to him. I laughed and was about to say something witty when I caught Jack's eye, or glower, rather. I sighed and started squirming in Zack's arms.

"Merrick, put me down!" I commanded.

"Ok!" Zack laughed, completely dropping me. My feet dropped to the floor as I struggled to maintain my balance and I fell backward into a pair of arms. I looked up and saw Alex looking back at me. He smiled.

"Gotcha!" He chuckled, pushing me upright. I smiled at him.

"Thanks." I replied. He shrugged.

"Comes with the role of husband, I s'pose." I laughed.

"Alright, my little love birds," Rian declared, coming over and wrapping an arm around both Alex and I, "It's 11:30. We have another show tomorrow night. I'm exhausted. Bed time."
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter sucks.
I'm aware and apologize, but it had to be put in for future references.
I's in the next one that the action kicks up =)

Love you guys!
Comment/Subscribe.

Someone wanna make me a banner? =)

<3 KickFlip