13 Days, 10 Hours, and 22 Minutes of Being Married to Alex Gaskarth

DAY FIVE

Rian, Zack, Matt, and Jack sat in the back room of the ATL bus, conversing quietly while the other four slept after the show.

"I can't believe it's working!" Jack said excitedly.

"Oh please, I can. Those two were made for eachother. Both extremely arrogant and extremely gaurded. a match made in hell." Rian grumbled but chuckling slightly.

"Very smooth work, by the way, Zack. How'd you manage to steal her wallet?" Matt asked. Zack shrugged.

"It wasn' that hard. She made it easy when he laid down on the couch with her wallet in her back pocket."

"Can we make up a cool name for this?! It's like we're fucking spies, man!" Jack squealed. Matt rolled his eyes but Rian grinned.

"Oh I like that! What abouuut...The Conspirators!" He declared. Matt sighed and shook his head.

"Fine, we're the Conspirators." He groaned. Jack stood up, put his hands on his bony hips, and adopted a deep, heroic voice.

"The Conspiratoooooors!" Zack laughed at Jack's antics and took another drink out of the can in his hand.

"Now we just got to keep them being nice to eachother." Rian stated.

"Like Alex was today! How'd you convince Alex to pay for her?" Jack asked.

"I didn't, I thought Jack did." Matt said slowly.

"No..."Jack trailed off.

"Wait, are you telling me that asshole Alex Gaskarth did that on his own?" Matt declared. The importance of that settled over the awed group in the form of a stunned silence.

"Holy shit."

*********

"No, seriously. I'm a total fat ass. I look fucking pregnant." I didn't glance up from my book that I had been furiously studying. I hadn't done school work in 4 dayss. Fuck, I'm behind.

"Jack, you are aware that only girls can get pregnant, right?" I said still not looking up from the page I was high lighting.

"And thank God for that! Wouldn't it suck if guys could get pregnant? COuld you imagine shoving a baby through your dick?!" That made me stop and look up, an eyebrow raised.

"Do you know whats aweful? That doesn't even startle me anymore" I sighed.

"Awwww, you're one of us now!" Jack squealed.

"A true Gaskarth." Rian laughed. I sighed.

"At least for another 9 days." I mumbled. An uncomfortable silence settled over the bus.

"What's with the quiet?" Alex asked, walking into the room. Everyone looked up at him and then back at whatever they were doing. Meaning staring at Jack's stomach and admiring the possibility of male pregnancy. Alex flopped down next to me.

"Cheeto?" He asked.

"No." I stated bluntly.

"Your loss" He said and then coughed something that sounded oddly like 'frigid.' I groaned and slammed my high lighter down.

"You got a problem, Gaskarth?" I exclaimed, turning to look at him.

"Oh my God, and there she is! The amazing Bitchy Erin." Alex exclaimed, throwing his arms up in the air. I jumped to my feet, slamming my bookk closed, around the highliter to keep my page, of course, and swung around to face him.

"You know what, Gaskarth? Fuck. You. All I'm trying to fucking do is get some goddamn work done because some of don't get by on good looks and a fucking insturment. We actually have to have brains. So take your goddamn cheetos-" I took the bowl out of his hands, "And learn my fucking name!" I exclaimed, dumping the bowl on top of his head and stomping back to the bunks.

"What'd i do?" Alex asked, blinking blindly.

"You know, sometimes you're a real ass, Alex." Jack said as Matt followed me back to the bunks. I was furiously flipping pages in my fucking law book on that damn bunk I had to share with Mr. Drunk ASshole. My Goddamn husband for 9 more days.

"Hey there, Tar." Matt said, sitting down on the bunk in front of me.

"What did I say about that name?"

"I wouldn't call you it on the grounds that when the boys get to be too much you come and hang out with me. Which you didn't. So: Hey there, Tar." Matt said flatly, arms crossed over his chest. I looked over the rims of my reading glasses, shooting a glare.

"What do you want, Matt?" I asked.

"Well, my sexy college student, what's got you so uptight?" I sighed and rubbed my temples, trying desperately to relieve the stress pressuring against the points.

"Absolutely nothing, Zik." I sighed.

"Seriously, Zik?"

"Tar?"

"Touche. What's got you so stressed, girl?" I groaned and flopped back onto the pillow, sliding my glasses of and letting them rest beside me.

"Fucking everything. I'm married, I'm living in a bus for two weeks, I'm freaking married, And I'm going to flunk out of college before I can ever get to law school, and did I mention I'm fucking married?! Oh and not only married, but married to a complete asshole." I complained. Matt crawled onto his stomach, letting his chin rest on my diaphragm.

"Alex isn't really that bad. He's just...complicated, I guess. You know you're the first girl he's been involved with in 6 months? No one night stands, nothing. I wasn't expecting him to marry you, but whatever." I chuckled lightly.

"Really? Mr. Manwhore had a dry spell?" I laughed.

"Yeah. Willingly. I wonder what it was about you that changed it." I raised my head to look at him.

"Alcohol?" Matt smiled.

"Nah, I think that just fueled the marriage part." I smiled, but sighed.

"Zik, thats all well and good, but he's still a complete and utter asshole."

"You guys seemed to be getting along yesterday." I started and looked at him.

"What are you talking about?!" I exclaimed.

"You guys got a long at Six Flags not to mention that cute little moment you had in McDonald's." My eyes got wide.

"We did NOT have a moment."

"Face it, Tar, you like him. You've just got to admit it to yourself." Matt said with a small, knowing smile and then pushed himself off the bunk and out to the main room. I groaned and dropped back to the mattress.

I do NOT like my husband.

I shot my head back up off the pillow to glare at Matt's retreating figure.

"And don't call me Tar!"

**********

"What, bitch!" Jack cheered, pumping his fist into the air, the other holding the xbox controller.

"Dude, you just died." Zack said carefully.

"What? No, I didn't! I- fuck i was looking at the wrong screen again. Damn it, Cabbage." Jack grumbled, zeroing back in on the intense Halo game ensuing between Rian, Zack, Jack, Greco, and 4 of the boys on Mayday Parade bus.

"Watch it, watch it!" Rian exclaimed, "They're setting up a-" All four boys shrieked in dismay as all of them died.

"Fuck, they're good!" Zack grumbled, throwing down his controller. I stood by the edge of the bunks, having just woken up from a super power nap, feeling ten times better and less PMSy then I had a couple hours before. I rolled my eyes and stepped foreward, taking the controller out of Greco's hands.

"Hey-shit, man." Greco stared in awe as I quickly killed all four with a single grenade.

"FUCK!" resonated through all the boy's headsets as the boys of Mayday Parade realized what just happened.

"How the hell did you do that?!" Rian breathed.

"They were doing a simple maneuver, easily to counteract. You've just got to figure out who their leader is. In this case it was Jake. You hit the leader on his right side and the ricochet takes the entire team down."

"Oh my God. If you weren't already married I'd propose right now." Zack said, still not looking away from the screen.

"Yeah, I know. I'm a right babe." I declared, flopping down onto the couch next to a figure curled up in the fetal, hood pulled over his face. I wouldn't have known which one of the boys it was if I didn't see the gold back on his left hand. I looked over at Matt, who was watching the game, bemusedly.

"Why is he sleeping here?" I muttered to Matt, pointing to Alex's head that was resting near my leg.

"You were asleep back in the bunk and he decided not to bother you since you'd kinda gotten into a fight." I blinked and looked down at the boy sleeping next to me.

Whoa. He was being thoughtful.

What the hell?

I poked his shoulder. He grunted in his sleep and twisted around, his head hitting my thigh repeatedly. I sighed and poked him again.

"You're in the way. Move." He muttered sleepily, nuzzling his head into my thigh.

"There's no where else to sit!" I complained quitely.

"Then lie down." He mumbled. I rolled my eyes and the slid to my side, letting Alex's arm wrest around my waist and his nose bury into my neck, his breath evening as he slowly drifted back to sleep. Matt raised an eyebrow at me from the chair I glared at him and mouthed 'Shut.Up.'

"Hey," Alex whispered next to me ear.

"Yeah?"

"Sorry 'bout being a dick earlier." I blinked at the apology and then let my eyes slide closed and a small smile curve the edge of my lips.

"S'okay." I replied. Then allowed his steady breathing allow my to slip into sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I like this one. It's fun =)

OH! And I just posted chapter 13 of Double Dog Dare Me. Go read! Do it I say!

I'm slightly obsessed with Psych right now... it might be unhealthy.

http://www.myspace.com/memoryistragedy

comment/subscribe

OH! And does anyone want to make mea banner? It would be awesome =)

<3 KcikFlipe