13 Days, 10 Hours, and 22 Minutes of Being Married to Alex Gaskarth

DAY SEVEN

6 DAYS 32 MINUTES

"For you, gorgeous." Jack said, placing a shot of God knows what in my hand. I smiled at him and knocked it back. Shivering as the warm liquid flowed through me.

"Thanks, Jacky." I said, smiling at him. Jack girnned and passed me another one and I downed that one as well. Those two shots combined with the several beers I had be for I even got to the club made me certifiably tipsy borderline drunk. Give the shots a couple minutes to cross the line.

"Taryn! Come dance with me!" Zack shouted, grabbing my wrist and dragging me out to the floor. The music was loud and pounding as it resonated through my body. It was boiling hot and the sweat trickled down my skin, bared by my backless top. Zack's out of control blonde hair was matted to forehead and his shirt, buttoned only 1/2 way seeing as the boy hates shirts, was already drenched. I gyrated my hips around to the beat, ignoring the subtle aching of my feet beneath the high heels. Zack winked at me through my alcohol induced blur and then turned, allowing the cute latina that had been shooting him looks all night to lead him away from me. I barely noticed, too enthralled with the music, to realize that none of my friends were around me.

Two hands suddenly gripped my hips, pressing a lean body up against my back, curving around the ridges of my hip bones. I leaned back, rolling with the figure behind me, allowing his hands and hips to control my movements. I could feel his hot breath on my ear and a shiver slid down my spine. His arm reached across to my right hip, twisting me around to face him. I was met with the warm eyes of Alex Gaskarth behind me, his hands sliding ever lower on my body.

And I didn't mind at all.

I slid so his leg was between mine, our hips grinding together sensuously. We both leaned into eachother, not enough room for a piece of paper between us, our noses running along eachothers. My breath caught in my lungs when his teeth grazed my earlobe and I had to fight away a moan from rising from the back of my throat. The tip of his nose ran along the my cheek and paused in unccertainty. I turned my head, readily connecting our lips. Fire flooded through me and our bodies stopped moving to the music, fully concentrating on the kiss we were currently locked in. My hands slid up his arms, tangling into his perfectly unruly hair while his slowly slid up the back of my shirt. Our mouths detached and Alex trailed his lips along my jaw, nibbling lightly on my ear lobe.

"The bus is going to be empty all night." He murmered into my ear, toying his fingers against my palm. Without even thinking about it, I laced my fingers with his, allowing him to pull me through the throngs of people and out the heavy metal doors to the back ally. I wrapped my hand around his wrist, yanking Alex to me, smashing his lips against mine. Alex moaned and wrapped an arm around my waist, pulling me tightly to him. I giggled, messing with the red tie looped around his neck, holding him down to me. Alex groaned and pulled away a couple centimeters.

"If we don't stop that we're not going to make it to the bus." He said, smiling and pressing a kiss to the side of my nose. I smirked at him and tugged him by the tie down the ally. Alex grinned at me slyly, stumbling after me, stepping quickly to wrap both arms around my waist, pushing me backward until we ran into the side of the bus. I gasped as he pressed me tightly against the cold metal of the vehicle, quickly pressing his lips against mine hungrily, his hands tightly gripping my waist. I fumbled with the side of the bus, searching for the door handle. Finally I found it and I yanked the door open, pulling Alex through it with me. I slipped on the stairs, Alex toppling over me. He laughed and looked down at me, brushing my hair out of my eyes, and then kissed me eagerly, curving his hands around my ears to lift my face closer to his. My hands found the hem of his shirt and ran along the smooth skin beneath it. I gripped the seam and quickly yanked it over his head. I felt Alex fumbling with the thick buckle of the belt on my jeans, finally freeing it and tossing it aside.

"Bed. Move" Alex growled. Standing up and off of me, both of us stumbling up the remainder of the steps, slamming the door behind us. Alex's hands found teh small of my back, pushing us both over and onto the bunk in the back. I skimmed my hands down his bare sides to toy with the waist band of his jeans, unbuttoning them and slidding them down his hips. Alex's lips slid down my neck to suck lightly on my collarbone, lifting away to swiftly pull my shirt over my head before quickly reattaching to my skin. His hands grazed the skin of my stomach, unsnapping my jeans. I lifted my hips allowing him to slide my jeans and panties off me in one movement.

"Hang on a sec." I mumbled, pulling back and reaching to the drawer beneath the bunk, pulling out a square metallic package. Alex chuckled.

"A condom. Thinking logically even when we're drunk." He laughed, tearing the package open with his teeth and slipping it on.

"I am NOT drunk!" I declared. Alex smiled down at me.

"Yes, you are." He said, leaning down kiss me again, but I moved out of the way.

"Well, then maybe we should stop." I declared, trying to slide out of the bunk. Alex grabbed my wrist and pulled me back to him.

"Oh, no you don't. Get your sweet ass back here." He laughed, yanking me back into the bed. I giggled and scrunched my knee up around his hip, cupping his face in my hands and pressing my forehead to his. Alex smiled and positioned himself between my legs, pressing his lips fiercly against mine as he pushed into me.I moaned a jumble of words, undulating my hips with his.

Alex's nose trailed down my chin to my neck and onto my shoulder, slipping the strap of my bra off and nipping at the skin. I gasped and arched my back closer to him his arms encircling my waist and gripping my skin tightly, pumping into my body at a faster pace. I moaned, wrapping my legs around his waist and nipping at his ear and my nails dragging marks down his back.

"Christ." Alex muttered into my ear, bracing himself up on his arms, looking down at me. I squirmed as the pressure began building in my lower abdomen. I gripped Alex's wrists that were pressed against the mattress on either side of my head, mewing softly. The room was spinning due to the alcohol and pleasure currently controlling my body and I squeezed my eyes shut, allowing myself to drown in the feeling of his skin against mine, the sweat trailing down my neck, the heat of the room.I cried out, my back arching up as the convulsions of pure pleasure washed over me, consuming all of my thoughts.Alex groaned my name above me, leaning down and biting into my shoulder, my skin swallowing the sound. He collapsed against my limp body, both our chests heaving, trying desperately to catch our breath. Alex rolled off of on top of me, encircling my waist with his arms and snuggling his nose into the nape of my neck.

"God...you're...amazing." He panted, a slight laugh lilting his voice and his lips curling into a smile against my neck.

"Mmm." I sighed, curling my arm around the front of his throat and wrapping to the back of his head, toying with his damp hair softly, my breathing finally settling. I closed my eyes, keeping the alochol induced spinning of the room to be hidden from view.

"You know, It's only 2 am and everyone's not going to be back until 11." Alex muttered against my shoulder, pressing light kisses to the surfance and running his hand lightly down my arm. I smiled and opened my eyes, rolling over so I was on top of him. I looked down at his glinting eyes.

"Perfect."

***********

6 DAYS 10 HOURS 43 MINUTES

Oh my god, my head.

I am never drinking again. Never ever ever.

God, I'm such a hypocrite!

I groaned, wrapping my self deeper into the darkness that was slowly being impeded upon by the light coming through the window. It was no use. I was now awake and completely hung over. I sat up sadly, knocking my head against the metal ceiling slightly. I groaned, and rubbed it, remembering that I was on a tour bus. I stretched, the breeze from the oddly opened door chilling my skin.

A lot of my skin.

I glanced down and my completely naked form and shrieked, wrapping my arms around my chest. I looked at the slumbering form beside me and gasped.

I just slept with Alex Gaskarth.

AGAIN.

"fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck" I shrieked quietly. I slapped my hand against Alex's arm. I groaned in his sleep and tried to push me back down to the mattress.

"Go back to sleep, Evans." He mumbled.

"Alex fucking Gaskarth, wake the fuck up." Alex's eyes opened and glared at me.

"What the fuck do you-are you naked?" he asked, glancing my body with wide eyes. I narrowed my glare at him.

"Yes." I stated, slowly.

"How long did I sleep?? Is it my birthday?" He asked, looking up at me innocently. I groaned and rolled my eyes.

"Alex! We had sex!" I declared, aggravated.

"We did no-" I waved my arm at the dozen of metallic wrappers that littered the foot of the bed.

"We had sex a lot." Alex marveled, then suddenly broke out into a mischevious grin.

"Where's my phone?" He asked quickly, reaching around me to search for the device. I smacked his arm.

"Alex! Focus!" I shouted. He retracted his arm from around my waist and rested it behind his head and looked up at me thoughtfully.

"Right. Focus on what?"

"On what happened last night. Let's recap."

"We left the venue around mindnight and walked up the street." Alex said.

"Jack shoved a shot into my hand." I added.

"Rian tossed me a beer."

"Jack gave me another shot."

"Zack gave me something way stronger"

"Zack dragged me onto the dance floor."

"Jack gave me a shot."

"Zack disappeared somewhere."

"I walked out to the dance floor."

"Someone started dancing behind me."

"I started dancing with a girl."

"I turned around and it was-"

"She turned around and it was-"

"YOU!" We both shouted, pointing at eachother.

"Oh God." I gasped.

"In the ally-" Alex said

"-Against the bus-"

"-On the stairs-"

"-fucking here. Shit fuck, man, I can't believe we slept together AGAIN. God, I'm such an idiot." I groaned.

"Mm." Alex sighed. I looked down at him.

"What?"

"Maybe...maybe it's not such a bad thing." I froze and stared at him.

"What?" I asked quietly.

"Please don't make me say it again." Alex groaned, pressing the heels of his hands to his eyes.

"Say what again?! You haven't said anything!" I exclaimed, i slid out of bed, yanking on underwear and shorts.

"We're fucking married, damn it! We're allowed to fuck if we damn well want to!" Alex yelled

"We're getting divorced!" I shouted, snapping my bra into place.

"Did I ever say I wanted to?!" Alex and I both froze as the words came out his mouth. A heavy, overly awkward silence engulfed the two of us as the reality of what Alex just said settled over us both. I shook my head slowly and backed away, yanking a Tshirt out of the drawer below the bunk.

"I can't do this right now." I mumbled, pulling the shirt over my head and grabbing my phone.

"Taryn, wait a sec-" I ignored Alex behind me and quickly hit the number 3 speed dial on my iPhone.

"C'mon, Ash! pick up, pick up!" I grumbled. I turned to headed down the stairs, but the door suddenly flew open, revealing the rest of All Time Low, Flyzik, Greico, and Delicious.

"Tar? Why aren't you and Alex in your rooms?" Matt asked.

"Weee...got back early. It's almost 11 anyway." I answered.

"You guys never get up-"

"Hey there, Mrs. Gaskarth!" Ashley Watson's voice came over the phone.

"Gotta go!" I shouted to the guys.

"We're leaving in 10 minutes!" Flyzik shouted.

"I'll be back! Oh my God, Ashley." I said, returning to the phone.

"How's my favorite newlywed?" Ashley laughed.

"Ashley, stop it! This is serious!"

"Ok, ok. What's up, Taryn?"

"I slept with Alex."

"I already knew that. Isn't that why you're on tour with him right now? The bow chicka wow wow and all that?" I sighed.

"No, Ash. I...shit. I slept with him AGAIN." Silence flooded the other end of the connection.

And then Ashley burst out laughing.

"Ashley this isn't fucking funny!" I exclaimed, rolling my eyes.

"I can't believe it fucking worked" She said quietly through her laughter.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing. I knew this was going to happen."

"Knew WHAT was going to happen?"

"You LIKE him." Ashley laughed. I stopped my pacing.

"I WHAT?!" I shrieked.

"You like Alex Gaskarth! HAHAH!!"

"Ashley Watson, I do not!"

"Yes you doooo."

"Not!"

"Taryn and Alex, sittin in a tree-"

"Ashley!"

"K-I-S-S-I-N-G!"

"Ash!"

"First comes love!"

"ASH!"

"Then comes marriage! Well, wait. You're already married. You know, you really destroy childhood ryhmes." Ashley commented. I sighed.

"Ash, he kinda said he didn't want a divorce." That shut Ashley up.

"He said what?" She asked quietly, the shock wavering her voice.

"I said we were getting divorced and he said 'Did I ever say I wanted to?'" I replied, sitting on the curb of the black top. Ashley had completely sobered up at this point.

"And what did you say?"

"I kinda ran away and called you..." Ashley sighed. She obviously wasn't thrilled with my response. Hell, I wasn't thrilled with my response.

"And what did you want to say?"

"What?"

"Taryn Rose Evans. I have been your best friend and roommate for 3 years. I know you like I know the stages of mitosis!" Ashley is a biology major. I sighed and rested my forehead in the hand that wasn't currently holding my phone to my ear.

"I don't know, Ash. I really don't." I whispered.

"Yes, you do. Let me know when you're ready to admit it. Oh, I've got someone else calling me. I'll talk to you later, 'k babes?"

"TARYN! LEAVING! GET ASS IN BUS!" Jack shrieked. I looked up to see him sticking his head out of the door, holding his phone to his ear.

"Yeah, Jack's calling me back to the bus anyway. want me to tell them you say hi?" Ashley chuckled.

"Yeah. You do that. See ya, baby momma." I sighed, hit the hang up icon on my iPhone, and jogged back to the bus.

"Where were you?" Jack asked, his phone still pressed to his throat.

"Talking to Ashley." I replied, pushing passed him onto the bus. Jack laughed again and then put his phone back to his ear and whispering into it, striding into the back room. A mass covered in a heavy comforter shuffled out of the bunk area, looking around blearily as the bus began to move.

"Alex, you look terrible." Greico sated, glancing up from his PSP. Alex glared at him.

"Thanks, bro." He grumbled. He looked around, the only empty spot being next to me. He raised his eyes to meet mine. I sighed, looked away, and scooted over. The seat tilted slightly as Alex curled up next to me, a very obvious space being left between us.

"So how was your night, guys?" Rian asked, sharing a mischevious look with Matt Flyzik.

"Shut the fuck up and toss me the advil." I grumbled.

"Same." Alex muttered in a matching tone. The look between Rian and Flyzik turned worried and confused, but Rian tossed me the advil, which i quickly tossed back with a swig of water from the bottle next to the couch. Alex just chewed his raw.

"Hey guys, have any of you seen Delicious?" Zack suddenly interjected. All our heads flew up and looked at eachother.

"DAMN IT!"
♠ ♠ ♠
And VOILA! I wrote a semi acceptable sex scene, Lol

and that is SO how Asha would react if I ever told her I slept with Alex Gaskarth. Twice.
That and probably: How was Stay Alex?
she'd want details. Sigh.

Anyway, comment/Subscribe

and banner? si?

<3 KickFlip