13 Days, 10 Hours, and 22 Minutes of Being Married to Alex Gaskarth

DAY NINE

8 DAYS 13 HOURS 22 MINUTES

"Fuck, my back hurts. Little lower, Jack." Alex mumbled into the pillow. Jack sighed and moved his hands onto the small of Alex's back, kneeding the muscles roughly.

"This is so immasculating." Jack whined.

"You're wearing pink shorts, bro." Alex commented.

"All my clothes are dirty so I took them from Taryn." Jack replied. Alex looked over his shoulder at Jack, his eyebrow raised.

"You're wearing Taryn's shorts?"

"That's right. I'm in your wife's pants and there's nothing you can do about it." Jack grinned. Alex rolled his eyes, but laughed.

"Bravo remembering her name, by the way." Jack commented.

"I know her name." Alex muttered, resting his chin on his rossed arms.

"Yeah, that's why you called her Erin for the past week, hm?" Jack said sarcastically.

"Stay out of it, Jack."

"Nuh-uh. I've been in this from the beginning. Why'd you sleep on the couch last night, hm?" Jack asked, pressing his knuckles into Alex's back a little harder.

"What do you mean you've been in this from the beginning?! It's my marriage, bro."

"Yeah, keep thinking that." Jack laughed quietly.

"What?"

"Nothing. So the couch?" Alex sighed again and rested his forehead on his forearms.

"Taryn doesn't want to share the bed with me."

"You like her." Jack stated simply.

"I what?!" Alex exclaimed.

"No no, you're right. You love her."

"You-I-she-That's fucking crazy. I've only known her a week."

"And in that week you've fucked her countless times and MARRIED her."

"I...Shut up. Rub lower."

"Ew, fuck that. I'm out." Jack said and quickly stood up, running out of the room, giggling slightly with his iPhone in his hand.

***********

8 DAYS 13 HOURS 45 MINUTES

"Toss it right here!" Alex Garcia shouted from a cross the parking lot. I tightened my grip on the foot ball and hurtled it toward him, only for Pat Kirch to run screaming through the line of fire and catch it before it got to him and then run off shrieking,

"I GOT IT! Derek I got it! HELP ME!"

"Oh HELL no!" John O'Callaghan shouted and then chased after him, Alex Garcia following closely behind. I rolled my eyes and headed back toward the All Time Low bus, where I saw Jack crouched down by the edge, talking into his iPhone.

"I'm serious! He basically admitted he was in love with her, Ash!" I heard Jack squeal to the person on the opposite end.

"No, Taryn hasn't said anything of the sort, but you can kinda tell." I froze before rounding the corner and pressing my back to the metal before he Jack could see me.

"I know, Ash! I can't believe it worked either!" Can't believe it worked? Where had I heard that before?

"Ashley this isn't fucking funny!" I exclaimed, rolling my eyes.

"I can't believe it fucking worked" She said quietly through her laughter.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing. I knew this was going to happen."


Ashley had said it two days ago! I stared out into space in confusion as Jack continued his conversation with 'Ash'- Wait. Ash? I took my phone out of my pocket and hit the speed dial 3, raising it to my ear.

"Yeah, no problem. I've got time." I heard Jack say and then fall silent.

"Heeeey, Taryn!" Ashley said over the phone.

"Oh, sorry, Ash. I accidently hit your number." I said slowly.

"No problem! I'll talk to you later, 'k?" She said brightly.

"Mhm." I replied and then the line went dead.

"Yeah, I'm still here!" I heard Jack exclaimed happily seconds later. I looked around the corner in shock.

"Ha, oh that silly Taryn. Well these iPhone's are touchy anyway." I gasped. Well that proved it. Jack was talking to Ashley Watson. MY Ash.

But the question is WHY?!

************

8 DAYS 14 HOURS 28 MINUTES

"And I said, hey pretty lady won't you give me a sign, I'll do anything to make you mine all mine, I'm goin once, goin twice." I stared at Zack Merrick in complete shock when I stepped onto the bus. He was dressed in a pair of knee length basketball shorts and dancing around the bus with his headphones in.

"Sold to the lady in the second row, she's an 8, she's a 9, she's a 10 i know. Got ruby red lips, blonde hair, blue eyes and I'm about to kiss my heart good-TARYN!" Zack shrieked and tumbled back, tripping over a bag next to the couch and falling onto the ground. I burst out laughing.

"Zackary Merrick, were you just singing country?!"

"NO! No I was not!" Zack declared, looking up at me from the ground. I smiled and held a hand out to him, still laughing slightly.

"Chill, boy. It's cool. I still sing Moulin Rouge." I commented, him grasping my hand and I pulled him up. It wasn't until he was standing that I realized how close we were. And how tall he was. And how sculpted his abs actually were as they were brushed against my stomach.

"See, that's what I like about you, Taryn. You're chill and you don't judge. Even though the first time I met you I knocked you to the ground." I laughed at the memory, but the sound caught in my throat when I felt his hand rest on my hip while his other still held my hand. I froze and looked up at him, his shaggy blonde hair falling in his eyes.

"I like a down to earth girl." He finished, and then slowly lowered his head to mine. My heart was pounding as his lips grew nearer to mine.

"Zack." I gasped, recoiling seconds before our lips met. Zack stopped and drew back.

"Zack, I'm married." I murmered, looking up at him.

"But you're getting divorced in less then a week." Zack commented. I sighed and looked away, squeezing my eyes shut. Zack was gorgeous, with his golden 6 pack and melt-in-me eyes. The first day I got here I would've been more then willing to kiss him. More then willing. But now, when Zack was getting closer to me, all i could see was Alex Gaskarth's face.

"Zack...I can't." I sighed, still not looking at him. Zack's lips quirked slightly and he nodded.

"I understand." I replied. I blinked at looked up at him. He understood? How could he understand?! That was completely ridiculous. I don't even understand it.

"You understand?" I asked quietly. Zack full on smiled that adorable smile that you know thousands of girls would kill to have sent in their direction.

"You're in love with him." He stated. I blinked and shook my head.

"Merrick, that's ridiculous. I've only known Alex for a week and a half. You don't fall in love in a week!" I declared, backing up from him in ironic disbelief.

"Says who?" Zack asked, sitting on the couch and pulling out his phone, propping his feet up while he texted.

"What? Says everyone!" Zack grinned and me, almost mockingly.

"So everyone dictates how you feel? I mean, You instantly knew who I was talking about. I never said it was Alex." He responded, resting his phone on his bare stomach and looking up at me. My mouth moved wordlessly.

"Yeah, bu-bu-" I stammered. Zack's phone vibrated and he read it before standing up. He took my arm in his hand.

"Relax, Taryn. It's okay to love him." He said, quickly pressing a kiss to my temple and exiting the bus.
♠ ♠ ♠
BUM BUM BE DUM BUM BUM BE DUM DUM.

why yes. that is the rythm to Disturbia =)

anywho. There's the next part. Nothing funny to say really.

Although, for those who have been reading these memos: ;-0

tee hee.

<3 KickFlip