Blood On Her Hands.

Clarifications.

Important:

This is not a chapter. I just want to change some minor things with the characters.
First of all, Erica is the girl with black, shoulder length hair. She's also Haley's younger sister. (Haley is Gerard's dead wife, and mom of Louise! gawd!) But I don't like how her name somehow rhymes with 'Eliza' (and we all know why). So I decided to change it to Jessica and sometimes people will call her Jess.

Next is Lizzie. In the first chapters, I believe it says Lizzie. Well now I changed it. It's Liz, from now on. It's not a very confusing change. Her brown hair is cropped short in a pixie cut. She was the one who slapped Gerard.

And as for the rest, I don't think you need more clarifications on which is which.

Last Edited; Friday, August 03, 2007 3:40pm

Another Memo:

The story took a wide turn so now the original plot was gone. But worry not, because I have a new plan for this story and it's better than the old one I thought I would follow. It didn't affect the older chapter since it's just the beginning of the chaos that will follow. Please be nice to read along, even though the plot is different. Also, the number of readers are decreasing. And the reason for that will be? But I am pleased with the few readers who took their time to post a reaction for the current chapter. Though, I am not that much of a comment whore. I just want people to appreciate what I write. Again, there's a change in the plot, but it won't affect any of the the last chapters, Thank you.

There's an update, go read and comment. <3