Blood On Her Hands.

Remained.

Memo: Here's an update for my two faithful readers. (mcrluver987 and Mychemicalprincess) That didn't abandoned my story like some people. -insert outrageous rant here- But moving on...

-Narator-

And the days passed without anything getting better. Days passed, everyone got worst.

Gerard looks a mutilated corpse, the only thing missing is the rotting flesh. His used-to-be beautiful and dazzling hazels were replaced by dull and vacant holes. Deep with no exact ending, holes that bared nothing. It never seized a flash of anger or a spark of happiness, just plain nothing. Around his eyes, purple circles left by his nightmares are embedded.

His cheeks are sunken and from his skin, one could make out his jaw and cheekbones. His lovely, exquisite mouth is nothing but a line across his rotten face. His pink lips are as the others, gone. It's a dull shade of white, cracked and chipped. The pale, ghost like skin that used to wrap him was gone. It was gray, translucent, like he has drained all his blood. Thin bruise-like veins are screaming from underneath his skin.

His once strong arms are nothing but brittle bones wrapped in parchment skin. He is beyond any description, thin. Jessica once lifted his shirt to clean him and she was crying while she's wiping his bare and fragile chest with a damp towel. His ribs were pressed against his chest that looked like a cage concealing his lungs. His back was much worst. All of his bones are marked on his skin. There was no single flesh left to hold him.

He is a sculpture, not of a pagan god of beauty, but somehow an example of how a falling angel looks like.

And as for the rest, everyone lost a lot weight. And cheerfulness. The house, even from the outside screams the horror that's occurring inside. The whole house looks like dump site, no one felt like cleaning. No one felt like moving. Though sometimes, a one-fourth zombie Jess would scrape some of the thick pile of garbage around the house. And sometimes, Liz would help.

Jessica is the next most horrible person. She lost a lot of weight and is somehow, following Gerard's footstep to zombiehood. Though she is different from Gerard. Her and Liz were usually the one who'd cook supper, feed everyone and clean the house. But she is starting to be empty inside. She'd winced or twitch for reasons only visible to her eyes. A robot. That's how Frank once described her. She did all of the chores, went to school, went to work, did well in school but with little emotion.

She used to be Frank's buddy. They'll hang out a lot, run around like idiots but now it's nowhere to be found. She'll leave for school while everyone is asleep. Arrive and go stay at her room until it's time to cook supper, then she'll go back in her box while Liz took care of the dishes. Sometimes, she'll wake up in the middle of the night because of Gerard's screams and just watch him.

Liz, the babysitter. She has always been the fragile girl, little stuffs such as a cat on the streets would make her cry, but what's happening to Gerard is no little stuff. But unlike the first few weeks, she'd adjusted. As Jess did most of the house chores, she took care of Louise. The one, whose somehow forgotten by everyone, even her dad.

Mikey is the most horrible next to Jess. He won't talk much like her but he is very full of emotions Gerard and Jess are lacking. He's always cry in Liz's lap the whole night until he falls asleep. It's very hard for him to see his dear brother like this, as as much as it kills him inside, he hopes that God would just end his suffering.

Frank, even though impossible, is also miserable. He is miserable because his best friend is miserable and because everyone is. Very simple. Once in a while, he'll try to start a conversation while they ate that will always be ended with Jess leaving. Frank helped Liz with Louise. Sometimes, they'll eat outside and people would think they're her parents. He also, never tried again to go in the room of terror.

Louise, the one should be most horrible for what happened to her parents. But she knew nothing. Liz planted lies in her innocent mind just to wipe of the truth that lies outside. She stayed in her room with Liz standing as her mom, and sometimes, Frank as the dad. Liz would always bring her wherever she goes, she feels responsible for the child who no on cared about.

And as for Ray, he stands like the father of the house. (Frank just stands like a father to Louise) Though there's no really need for a father. He'll help with Jess and Liz every now and then when he's not at work. But usually, the father is working. So he's usually gone.

So overall, everyone's miserable.

This routine of insanity lasted almost forever.

But things do change, don't they?

Or do they?

I'm evil?
Muwahaha. <3