Sequel: Dear August

August

...

This week has gotten crazy! Not only did H make me come back twice in one week, but he was about to tell me the sex of the baby. My mom stopped him saying the adoptive family didn't want to know. Apparently they are gay too, she figured I'd 'like that', sure if I'm supposed to. But let me say this now: Thanksgiving was hell, even if I was able to sleep in the back room after dinner it was still nerve racking.

Then on top of it school has just entered the phase of hard enough to cum and my social life has gotten even quieter. Not only do I not go to parties anymore, but I haven't truly conversed with my friends in about a good month. For a while I still had Pete, since the 'you can walk' fight I haven't felt the same trust in him. I also have a feeling that my mom is still upset about the adoption idea, although she's being supportive and we talked to a social worker. From what I know she's talking to them about once a week about how this 'rare' case is going.

Anyways, for the moment I was back in the doctors office because I told the office I was feeling light headed. Please, they do not realize I was trying to get out of class again? At this rate I think Doc will be sick of seeing me.

"Brendon, we got the tests back from you blood and urine-"

"Still pregnant?" I twiddled my thumbs and he chuckled.

"Yes. But everything seems to be normal, just be sure to get all your protein and take your prenatal vitamin. Oh and your mom mentioned something about your feet being swollen- just put them up whenever you can. But may I ask Mrs. Urie, can you please leave the room for a moment?" Dr. Hancock cleared his throat and then used what I like to call the lady killer voice. Yes, over the past few months I have found H to be quite the ladies man… which is ironic if you ask me.

"Sure," She looked at him somewhat frightened.

"Thank you, it will only be a moment." H led her out the door and as it closed stared me down, "Brendon take off your shirt."

"Um- look," I tried to casually chuckle out and didn't move,"Those were nothing. Really."

"I'm going against protocol here- Brendon, if you continue to self mutilate I will take the action to get you a family counselor." Hancock crossed his arms and continued to look right through me. Trying my best I tried to be respectful, instead of the emo teenager I really was I mouthed a 'ok'.

"Yes, sir," I said mechanically.

"Are you sure this is understood?" He asked more forcefully and getting my undivided attention this time, "I will contact someone now if I have to."

"Ok," I bit my lip. This was it, I was giving my promise to frickin' God ok, Jesus here, "I'll stop."

"Good. Now take off you're shirt, I want to take a look at them."

This time I complied and upon inspection I passed. Sliding my shirt make on I felt like I was kind of dying on the inside.

"I want to you keep those cuts clean though." Taking a gulp of extra saliva, I grabbed my sides and began to let my mind wander to the floor. Dr. Hancock took one more glance at me and then with a lightened tone said: "I know this is hard for you, but you just cannot put anymore strain on your body." I squeezed my eyes shut and put a tighter grip on my ribs, "Tell your mother there is nothing else when you go out."

I nodded and the visit was over. My mom looked at me and sighed shaking her head as I walked out. We didn't say much in the car and instead of driving me back to school she took me home to rest, I guess. Not much happened after that, Ryan, Jon, and Pete called to check on me. Jon and Pete sounded more concerned of course and dinner was silent and unbearable.

For now I remain pregnant.
♠ ♠ ♠
Once again I'm getting uppper duupppper excited to end this (not in a bad way).

Anyways: Have a nice day