Sequel: Dear August

August

...

It was yet another boring day on it's way to almost being over. Thank God something. Who cares about the history of physics it was a bunch of crazy people that had nothing better to do or who wants to find out how to properly make a whip cream? Having food servicing didn't help considering I was still a bit queasy, although I can sincerely say I had gotten better lately. Oh and on top of that, gym class has gotten even more awkward…. We're going to start weight lifting soon. The gym teacher made a point that some of us who didn't 'want' to lift could do yoga or play DDR.

The person who thought up Dance, Dance, Revolution is going to have their knee caps shot out. Yeah whatever. But anyways, I was in the bathroom for once just because I had to go, although I don't know why Pete was hiding in a stall.

"Did Pete just come in here?" Spencer walked in followed by a dark haired boy with a beard. Quite a nice one for a high-school student. I think he was in my art class.

"I don't know," I looked at the stall he was in, "Pete do you want them to know you're in here?"

"Ass wipe!" he called back trying not to snicker. The two other boys walked over towards the stall and waited, I can only guess what Petey did this time.

"No, Pete that's called toilet paper," the dark haired one said deviously back, causing me to laugh at the lamest joke I've heard in a while. Well, next to Mr. Soderman's of course….. Spencer was laughing pretty hard and then he looked up to see me again. The laughing quickly stopped.

"Brendon, you ok?" I nodded and Spencer shrugged and went to banging on the stall where Pete was. The dark haired boy got a concerned look on his face and must have decided to shrug it off seeing as how Spencer did.

When the boys were laughing the loudest another male came in to use the urinal. Surprisingly he could ignore the loud disturbance and still go. I could never do that in my life, but then again I'm not exactly the norm. From what I take it, the whole 'killing Pete' event lasted all lunch hour, so I hung out with Patrick and Vicky-T. The second boy with the beardI didn't know was bugging me and I didn't have art until Monday. I had to find out.

"Who is that kid that was in the bathroom earlier today?" I asked as William started the car and Pete put on his seat belt.

"I don't know some kid who had to use the bathroom?" he said back with a question.

"No! Not that one, the one with the beard."

"Oh, that was Jon. I have a locker by him. I pretty much saved him from being recruited by the football team." Pete said and then hit Will's shoulder motioning him to tell 'the story'.

"Well, we have band for strings together," which by the way, William is failing… if you ask me it is an easy credit, but you know that's just me, "and ah, Dave the captain heard he played for his high school in Chicago…"

To be perfectly honest I zoned out halfway through the story. I just haven't gotten used to the way William tells his stories, that or I just have been fucked since the hormone changes. Another 'honestly', I think it is because of that. I'm nearly failing all of my classes and paying attention to anything is out of the question, no wonder people think I have ADHD. So, basically I found out his name was Jon Walker, they also said we'd probably get along. What a surprise.

So not everyday has been bad, just most of them.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok, last day of my spring break.