Status: temporary hiatus.

Bam Margera's Responsibility

Bandmates

Bam’s POV

Chloe was sleeping soundlessly, her arm tucked underneath the pillow and the other on the bed sheet. Her hair covered part of her face as she lay on her back. Ville, Jussi, Jyrki, Novak and Ryan were all in her room, sprawled around since we all wanted to see her face when she woke up.

Ville was sitting in her arm chair, the one facing her desk where her laptop and books lay. Jyrki stood, scanning over the many band posters she hung on her walls. Jussi slumped on the floor holding his head by a cushion, staring mindlessly at her ceiling. I sat beside her with my back against the headboard of her bed. Ryan was going through her massive song selection on her laptop which happened to be on. Novak, however, was in her bathroom doing god knows what.

She didn’t stir once. But I didn’t care. I watching the rise and falling of her chest and her orange/red manicured fingers. My eyes scanned her features and I’ve noticed something I’ve never noticed before. I lowered my face to get a closer look. And my confirmations were true.

“Hey guys,” I called to them as quietly as I could. They all looked towards me.

“What?” Novak asked, coming out of the bathroom.

“Guess what? Chloe’s nose is pierced.”

Novak stumbled over Jussi to approach the sleeping Chloe, as did Ryan and Jyrki. “Wow. I bet it’d look awesome with a nose like hers.” Ryan said sensibly. Novak gave him a weird stare that I couldn’t quite understand.

“When’s she gonna wake up?” Jussi asked, bringing us all back.

“You know, we have to leave in an hour.” Ryan said.

I looked down at her, sleeping cutely. “Do you think I should wake her?” I pondered loudly.

“What?! Bam, you usually wake someone up immediately and don’t even stop to think about it.” Novak pointed out, when everyone seemed to agree by giving me weird looks except Ville smiled, which I really didn’t understand either.

Suddenly, Raab walked in. “What the fuck are all you guys doing here?! And you ditched me and Dico!” He opened the door harshly making it slam back against the wall and his high pitched voice boomed into the room, not realizing Chloe was asleep.

Chloe winced and moaned, bringing a hand up to her head. She stirred a bit but Raab didn’t seem to take notice either. “Isn’t it time you all left, anyway?” he asked in his loud Texan voice.

Chloe moaned again and rubbed her eyes, allowing her hair to fall over her face. She sat up in bed and blinked several times before her eyesight adjusting to the light of the room. Her eyes grew wide when she noticed the amount of men in her room. “What are you all doing here?” she asked groggily.

Raab simply laughed at her look. Her hair was a mess. She had no make up on and she wore a light blue wife beater while her pink bra was exposed. “Shut the fuck up, Raab!” she groaned, “I bet you’d look worse when you wake up.” She defended herself, her voice raspy.

Novak gasped, pointing to her. “You said fuck!”

“So?!” she moaned, sinking back into her bed avoiding everyone’s stares. She covered herself with her thick covers and closed her eyes, wishing to fall back asleep.

“Maybe we should go without her?” Jyrki suggested.

“Go where?” Chloe voiced, her head still buried in the pillow.

“We’re gonna pick up the boys.” He explained, crouching beside the bed.

“What boys?” she asked.

“The rest of the band.”

“What band?”

“HIM,” Jyrki said finally.

She rapidly threw off the blankets and sat up. “I’m coming.” She affirmed sleepily.

“You sure?” I asked her.

She turned to me and suddenly chuckled. “I can’t believe I didn’t notice you there.” She swung her legs and slipped on her flip flops. “Yep, I’m coming. Just give me like ten minutes.”She yawned, messing her hair.

“Clo, please fix your shirt.” I said in a warning tone.

She looked down and lifted her beater slightly. “Bam! Why’d you tell her to do that?!” Novak yelled, knowing I ruined his view.

“Because you kept staring at her chest,” I snapped, shaking my head.

Chloe chuckled a bit. “Can you all leave now so I can get ready?”

“But we all wanna stay,” Jussi begged, pouting as he still lounged on the floor.

“Fine, whatever. As long as Novak leaves,” she trailed off.

“Why do I have to leave?” he asked, offended.

“Because I don’t want you going through my lingerie while I’m showering,” she folded her arms over her chest.

“I won’t.” He lied.

“Novak, just leave.” Ryan told him irritably. Novak huffed and left, slamming the door behind him.

“Alright, I’m gonna shower.” She announced, opening her closer and picking out a set of clothes. She carried the clothes and underwear on her arm.

“Chloe, wait.” I called.

She stopped in her tracks, about to open the door of her bathroom. “What?”

“Come give me a hug.” I said with a grin.

“Later. After I brush my teeth,” she added.

“I don’t care about that.” She smiled sweetly and embraced me in a tight hug. She smiled again when she pulled away and entered her bathroom, closing the door behind her.

“Aww, Bammie’s becoming sensitive.” Ryan babied.

“Shut the fuck up!” I snapped, throwing a pillow at him.

Chloe's POV

I finished my shower and dried myself off. I threw the towel into the laundry basket and wore the underwear I got, which were a navy bra and light green panties. I brushed my teeth and applied deodorant. I released my hair to cascade and straightened it a bit with the flat iron. I put on the clothes I got, which consisted of jeans shorts and a simple white top. I accentuated the clothes with long colorful necklaces and put my piercings in. I stepped into orange sandals and out of the bathroom to find only Ville and Jussi in my room. “Where’s everyone else?”

“Eating downstairs,” Jussi answered. I nodded and made my way to the dresser where I picked up my eyeliner and heavily lined the bottom and the top a bit. I added mascara which gave a lot of volume to already long eyelashes.

“Oh by the way, we’re going out for lunch too.” Ville told me. I nodded again and gathered my necessities, like wallet, iPod, cell phone; make up, tissues, perfume, hand gel and camera. I sprinkled on perfume and swung the purse onto my shoulder.

“Alright, I’m ready.” I announced. I walked over to Jussi and kissed his cheek. “Good morning, Juss.” Then, I kissed Ville. “Good morning, Valo.” They both smiled cheekily. “Let’s go, then.”
We went downstairs to find all the boys eating. I kissed Novak’s, Ryan’s, Jyrki’s, Dico’s, Raab’s, and lastly, Bam’s cheek. “Good morning all!” I said brightly.

“You couldn’t have kissed me when you woke up?” Novak asked.

“Well, when I wake up in the morning, my main priority is to pee, wash my face and brush my teeth, okay? Not greet people.” I explained in a smartass kind of way.

I quickly ate some pancakes before we had to leave. Novak, Jyrki, Jussi, Ville, Bam and Ryan all piled up in Bam’s hummer. I sat beside Jyrki and the window. I stuck my iPod earphones into my ear and looked out to the window. I felt too hyper to be quiet, so I began singing.

Now, if she does it like this, Will you do it like that? Now, if she touched like this, Will you touch her right back? Now, if she moves like this, Will you move like that? Come on. Shake, shake, shake, shake, shake it. Shake, shake, shake, shake, shake it.” I bit my bottom lip and bobbed my head.

“What are you singing?” Novak asked with a horrified look.

“A good song,” I replied smartly.

“Well, your voice is hurting my ears, so will you fucking stop?”

“Is it?” I asked innocently.

I selected For A Pessimist, I’m Pretty Optimistic by Paramore and instantly started singing. “Just talk yourself up And tear yourself down You've hit your one wall Now find a way around Well what's the problem? You've got a lot of nerve so what did you think I would say? No you can't run away, no you can't run away so what did you think I would say? No you can't run away, no you can't run away You wouldn't I never wanted to say this You never wanted to stay I put my faith in you, so much faith And then you just threw it away You threw it away I'm not so naïve My sorry eyes can see The way you fight shy Of almost everything Well, if you give up You'll get what you deserve.” I ignored Novak’s scowl and no one seemed to be talking because I heard myself clearly with the low volume of the song.

About 10 minutes, I got bored so I shut off my iPod and turned to see what the guys were doing. “Would ya stop fucking with the radio?” Bam snapped, slapping Ryan with his free hand.

Linde's POV

“He’s late.” I grumbled, looking at my watch. The boys have carelessly slopped down on the floors and benches with their luggage between their legs.

“Whatever. It’s not the first time he’s done this.” Gas noted, resting his head against the wall.

“Who are we supposed to meet?” Burton asked.

“Bam,” Mige replied glumly.

“No. I talked to Ville and he said there’s someone new that we’re gonna meet.” Burton added.

“Oh, yeah. We’re gonna meet Bam’s daughter.” I informed.

“Bam has a daughter?!” Mige exclaimed, alarmed.

“Apparently” I replied.

“Bam has a baby?” Gas asked doubtful.

“No, apparently she’s sixteen years old.”

“Then, it’s not Missy’s.”

Chloe's POV

“I can’t see ‘em.” Novak said, standing beside me.

“Let me call them.” Ville said, pressing his phone to his ear.

“So, princess, are you nervous?” Novak nudged me.

“Well, kinda” I replied, laughing at his stupid expression.

“Don’t worry, babe. I’m sure they’ll love you.” He grinned.

I smiled, “Thanks, Novie.”

He made a face. “Don’t call me, Novie. That’s gay.”

I laughed. “Well, don’t call me princess or babe.” He rolled his eyes and rested his head on my shoulder as we waited.

“Alright, Clo, we’re gonna go get them. Just stay here.” Bam said. I nodded.

Bam's POV

“She’s so cute.” Ryan said, walking beside Ville, Jyrki, Jussi and me.

“Yeah,” Jyrki laughed.

“She’s adorable as hell.”

“Man, her voice is amazing!” Jussi cleared, gaping at me.

“Obviously, Bam, she doesn’t get her singing talent from you.” He laughed as everyone joined him.

“Shut the fuck up.” I shoved Ville.

I spotted Linde far ahead so I ran and jumped on top of him, bringing him down with me laughing on the floor. “Linde!”

Ville greeted and hugged them all. Jussi tackled Mige and Jyrki attacked Burton. They all said their hellos. “So, Bam, where’s the little hellion?” Mige joked.

“Alright, let’s go see her.” We all walked back to the terminal, carefully avoiding staring at strangers for fear of teenagers chasing us out.

When we arrived, I found Novak sprawled across the bench, asleep and Chloe nowhere in sight. “Um, where’s Chloe?” Ville asked cautiously behind me.

I sighed. “Didn’t I tell her to wait here?” I asked rhetorically.

“She couldn’t have gone far. She’s very responsible.” Jussi added, hoping to ease the situation.

“I’m calling her.” Ville muttered, pulling out his phone. I ignored his conversation and looked around, hoping to see her flawless face.

Chloe's POV

I washed my hands and looked at my reflection in the mirror. Staring back was a girl with an average height, blue eyes, and panting lips. I sighed and dried my hands when my cellphone rang in my pocket. Throwing away the tissue, I answered it. “Ville?” I asked, walking out.

“Chloe, where are you? We got back and found you missing.”

“I’m sorry I worried you.” I said softly and hung up, knowing I was right behind him. I saw him pull the phone away and stare at it in confusion.

I wrapped my arms around his stomach. He jumped and turned around. He beamed and pulled me forward so everyone could take a good look at me. “Where’ve you been?” Bam asked, holding my shoulder, concern in his eyes.

“I just went to the bathroom. I’m fine.” I assured him. “Dude, you worry too much.” I giggled and kissed his cheek, hoping to reassure him.

“So, boys, meet the lovely, Chloe Margera!” Ville announced, making me somewhat blush in front of HIM. I received a hug from them all and couldn’t stop myself from smiling.

“Thank you for waking me up to see them.” I whispered to Bam.

“Thank Ville. He said it’d be better if you saw them at the airport, then go out to eat.” Bam laughed.

I nodded, grinning. I ran to Ville as we were in the parking lot and gave him a bear hug. He laughed and wrapped his protective arms around me. “I know this was your idea.” I said as we pulled away.

“Ah, Bam told you?” I nodded and grinned, as the men loaded up into the car. I checked my phone quickly. Half the time I never hear it ring. But when I looked up, I found everyone in the Hummer on top of each other and Burton, Gas and Linde enter a cab.

I was about to ask if I could go with them but the cab already sped off. “What the hell? Where am I gonna sit?” I asked loudly.

“Come on, babe!” Novak called, patting his lap. “We gotta go.” As he sat beside the window, I groaned, climbed in and sat on his lap. I closed the door as Bam revved the engine.

“Out of everyone here, I just had to sit on Novak’s lap?” I wondered aloud to no one in particular.

“What the fuck are you complaining about? Do you know how many girls would love to be in your seat right now?” Novak snapped smugly.

Jyrki plainly laughed at my situation. “I know you’re jealous, Jyrki. I’ve got one hot piece of ass on my lap.”

But Ryan chose to cut in. “Who cares about that now?” he said, wanting to hush Novak. “Chloe, why don’t you tell us about your nose piercing?” Ryan smirked.

“Why am I constantly in the spotlight? Let’s talk about something else.”

“Don’t avoid the question!” he huffed.

I sighed. “I did it a while after Christmas.” I explained briefly and quietly as I looked at the side of Bam’s face, expecting him to make a remark. Jyrki looked over to Bam questionably. Bam noticed this and turned to him then me after he stopped behind a car in the traffic jam.

“What?” He asked when he caught me staring.

“I just wanna ask… are you against me getting piercings?” I asked bluntly.

“Well, it depends I guess.” He shrugged and turned to the road.

“But I like your nose piercing. Though it’s not like I can say anything about it because you already did it.” He said from the front.

“Oh okay. But I want… like I was planning on getting my lip pierced this summer. Would you be okay with that?” I raised my eyebrows hopefully.

“I think that would look awesome on you.” Jussi commented.

“Thanks,” I laughed. “So, what do you think, Bam?”

“Did you tell your mom?” he asked.

“Yeah, I mentioned I wanted to get it done this summer and she agreed. I’m asking you because I thought it’d be only fair.”

He glanced backwards, smiling. “Sure, Clo. I want you to have fun this summer.” I smiled gratefully though he couldn’t see. I leaped over Novak’s lap and bent forward. I pressed my lips to his cheek, feeling him smirk.

“Don’t spoil her, Bam.” Novak warned.

I smacked him, “He will do whatever he wants.” I said fake sternly. “Besides, I’m not spoiled.”

“Bam, I want to talk to you about something, but seeing as we’re stuck in traffic, I guess I’ll say it now.” Ville began.

“What, Wille?”

“Well you know how you were saying you’ll come visit me in Finland in a few weeks? I think it’ll be a good idea if you brought Chloe too.”

“What? You’re leaving?” I asked incredulously.

“Yes, love. In three weeks. But I want you to come to Finland. I think you’ll really like it.” He smiled suggestively.

“I know I will.” I grinned.

“Yay!” Jyrki cheered from the front.

Bam groaned a little while later and smacked the steering wheel. “This fucking traffic is stuck. We won’t get there for another hour!” he whined.

“Well, at least we’re not bored.” Jyrki piped up cheerfully.

“Maybe you’re not,” Novak mumbled, which I heard.

“You’re bored?” I asked him.

“You would be too if you weren’t included in any conversation.” He groaned, crossing his arms over his chest, pouting.

“Aww.” I cooed and placed my arm on his shoulder, squeezing it slightly.

“Novak’s jealous of Chloe.” Jyrki laughed.

“What is this? Some kind of payback?” he retorted.

“Yes! Little Brandon’s jealous Chloe has the spotlight.” Jyrki sang.

“I don’t want it!” I exclaimed.

“And anyway, I’m not jealous.” He assured, shaking his head.

“Yeah right! You are too!”

“You shut the fuck up, Vuori!”

“You pronounced my name wrong, you stupid American.”

“I don’t fucking care. Shove it up your pale Finnish ass!”

“You wish you had my ass, druggie!”

I simply laughed while they were throwing random insults. I was laughing so hard, I landed on Ville’s lap and nestled my head on his thighs, looking up at him with a wide smile on my face. He laughed and I particularly heard Bam burst out laughing when Jussi yelled out “Heroine cock!”
♠ ♠ ♠
I wrote this a long time ago and I honestly thought that I had already posted his chapter. I re-read it and even though, it sounded somewhat lame to me. I had to post it beause it's been so long.

I've been sort of MIA lately and I apologize for that. College is a whole new experience and even though, I'm having the time of my life. I feel really bad for neglecting Mibba so much, especially since I missed it. ;(

Anyway, please comment and tell me what you thought. Also, if you have any suggestions about the story and whatnot, don't hesitate to message me! :)

Love,
Daisy xx