My Paper Heart Will Bleed

New Robe and Conflicts

My heart was beating so fast as Achilles held me in his arms, keeping me far from Sophia. Her hand reached for mine as the Greek men pulled her further from me. Tears rushed down my face as I struggled against Achilles hold and ran to Sophia, she smiled slightly as she dropped her locket in my open hand. I looked at her in shock as she was pulled away from me, my heart sunk as I thought of what could possibly happen to her as she was dragged onto the ship. Arms wrapped around me again as I was pulled backwards against someone chest, glancing back I saw Jaces’ grim face staring at my own. He turned me in his arms and wiped away my tears that were falling quicker than ever.

“Beautiful women should not cry,” he mumbled as I looked up at him in shock.

“Will I ever see my friend again?” I asked, he looked at me and smiled tight-lipped.

“I promise you, that when this war ends, I will take you to her,” he promised as he took my hand in his and pulled me away from the beach and back to where men were building huts. I was sat down in the sand, only now realising that I had a rip in my robe, I quickly tried to cover the skin that was showing as Jace laughed obviously finding the situation humorous but I was not humoured, I felt humiliated. I was a Trojan Priestess, I had morals and I was not about to show myself off to some man, let alone someone that was sure to hurt me.

“Would you like something to wear?” Jace asked, I glanced up at him in shock and surprise before nodding timidly. He held his hand out for me to take and I cautiously take it. After being pulled to my feet I quickly pulled my hand free from Jaces’ before following him into a small hut. He began to rummage through some of the piles of clothing on the floor, he picked up a robe and threw it to me, I looked at it before looking back at him hoping he would leave so I could change.

“Can you leave, or turn around please?” I asked quietly, he nodded and turned to leave as I began to untie the robe that clothes my body. When the ripped robe had fallen to the ground I hurriedly pulled on the new one, it was too big but covered me nonetheless. I left the hut once I was finished dressing and joined Jace who was arguing with Agamemnon about something, his face was red with what appeared to be fury as he flailed his arms around in anger. When Jace noticed me approaching him, he walked towards me and stood protectively in front of me his armed folded in defiance.

“Step aside Jace,” Agamemnon demanded, Jace shook his head and stayed rooted in his place. I was so scared when I realised that Jace had be fighting about me, my hand quickly grabbed hold of him.

“Please don’t let him take me,” I begged s my arms tightened around his waist. He sighed as Agamemnon’s face turned to one of stone. His expression was one of fury as he demanded for Jace to move.

“You will not take her, not for you slave and certainly not to share your bed,” Jace seethed out, his hand gripping mine.

“I am your king, you must obey my wishes, now move boy.” Agamemnon insisted as he stepped closer to us as I stepped back trying to pull Jace with me.

“I obey no man, I bow to no one,” Jace gritted out as he stepped back and turned from Agamemnon before taking my hand and pulling me away from the conflict and in to the safety of his hut.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, I hope you all liked it, this is a new story by me and my best friend Ailse, we are really enjoying writing this story and hope to get more comments soon.

love you all for commenting and reading,

Little-Miss-Evil

XxX