Cemetery Strolls

You ***ing ***!!!

KTs POV

“Sorry we’re late Sir” we [ being me, Frankie, Tiana and Mikey] apologize.

“Ahh this is the 3rd time you 4 have been late to English, it is becoming a habit” Mr. Horvath says.

“Sorry sir it wont happen again” Frankie begs.

“No it wont happen again, and you 4 will be joining me in detention today at lunch break” he snaps.

“But sir, it wont happen again” Mikey begs.

“Yes well that’s what you said the first time and the second time, and this is the third time, so now hurry up and take your seats turn to page 69 and get started” Mr. Horvath beckons.

“Oh for fuck sakes what a fucking stupid short cunt” Tiana whispers sitting herself down angrily in a desk next to Mikey.

“And watch that foul mouth of yours Miss Ward, it is going to get you in much trouble one day” he says turning his back to us.

I look at Tiana who thrusts her middle finger up in the air at him and mutters the words Fuck you. I giggle at her response before getting on with my work.

“Oh and one more thing you 4, please do not come to my class again looking like you are it is happening t often nowadays” he says.

“Excuse me, what is wrong with how we look” Tiana snaps back at the chance of starting an argument with him.

“Pease don’t tell me I have to answer that for you” he laughs back.

“Yes you do” Frankie interrupts getting agitated.

“Lets just say all these black clothes, the tight jeans and the black hoodies aren’t how young teenagers like yourselves should be presenting your image” he lectures.

“What, and you have a problem with how we look” Tiana shouts as her face goes red with infuriation.

“Yes as a matter of fact I do, not to mention the large amount of eye make up all of you wear, it's very disturbing especially for you boys.

“Well then you an get fucked!, you will not change our minds about the way we look, you can just fucking deal with it, don’t go fucking telling us what not to wear, you do not have the fucking right!” Tiana screams jumping out of her seat as if she’s going to lash out at Mr. Horvath.

I can already tell that she has earnt herself a weeks worth of detentions for speaking to M Horvath that way, so I don’t bother trying to stop her from saying any thing else, she has a good point.

“Excuse me young lady, don’t you ever speak to me like that again, do not ever disrespect me like that ever” Mr. Horvath shouts back at her.

“And what is that suppose to scare me, were you attempting to threaten me there Mr. Horvath, well I didn’t fucking work, you can get fucked!” she shouts walking slowly towards him..

“Well then if that’s the case 1 months worth of lunchtime detentions for you missy” he snaps.

“Sir, that is completely out of line, you’re being irrational and you know it” I bite.

“I would stay out of this If I were you KT” he says.

“Get stuffed, I will not let you criticize her or any of us like that” I shout.

“Well then you have just earnt yourself a month’s detention along with Tiana, any other takers” Mr. Horvath says.

“You can’t fucking threaten us like that you bastard” Tiana beckons angrily.

“I suggest you shut up” Mr. Horvath sniggers.

“Come on sir, you are being totally out of line here” Frankie says.

“So do you want to join them Mr. Iero” he says.

“Stop fucking threatening us” Tiana shouts now her face firey red.

“Right 2 months detention for you young lady, I told you that mouth of yours will get you into trouble one day” Mr. Horvath barks spitting saliva every where.

“Bastard!” Tiana shouts before running fists clenched at him.

“Hey, hey, woo stop” Me, Frankie and Mikey say jumping out of our seats in front of her before she knocks his head off.

“It's okay don’t worry about it” I reassure lowering her arms trying to calm her down.

“Now Tiana would you please go and sit outside in the hall, I don’t want you interrupting my class again this period.” He says.

“Whatever,” Tiana replies thrusting her middle finger at him again before leaving the room.

I give her a reassuring smile and she gives me one back.

Fuck why was he like that to us, he is such a fucking ass hole, I should of let Tiana knock him out it's what he deserves.