Cemetery Strolls

Frerard KISS

Gerard's POV

After the long conversation about how much of an asshole Mr. Horvath is, I can't fucking believe that he would do that to Tiana and KT, let alone judge them and the guys on the way they look, he’s a bastard, we decide to go into the sitting room to watch the movies we hired out.

“So what movies did you get Gee” Ray asks.

“Um Texas Chainsaw, The night before Christmas and The Hills have eyes”

“Ooooh awesome” Frankie says.

Every one picks themselves a good spot across the living room getting comfy for the movies.

“Hey Ray, come here” I say bringing him into the kitchen.

“Yea whatsup dude” he replies.

“Dude, tonight is your night man, she totally digs you, you know it just as well as I do” I say.

“What are you talking about Gerard” He replies trying to look as if he doesn’t know.

“Don’t pretend like you don’t know dude” I giggle.

“Alright, but I don’t know what to do man” Ray says looking unsure.

“Just be yourself, she likes you, get close”

“Get close, oh great like I'm really good at doing that” Ray says.

“Don’t worry okay, KT wont mind, she likes you a lot okay, now get in there and go for it”

“Okay thanks Gee”

I follow Ray into the living room and watch as he sits himself down beside KT on the floor.
I see Frankie sitting by himself on the couch across the room, yes, tonight maybe my night too.

“Toro push play” I call out as I sit myself down beside Frankie with a bowl of popcorn.

“Want some popcorn”

“Yep, want some of these” Frankie says offering some skittles.

“No thanks” I grin as he takes a handful of popcorn.

[Part way through the 2nd movie]

“Look at Toro and KT” I whisper into Frankie's ear.

“I know, he’s in” he giggles turning around slightly so our cheeks touch.

I sit back quickly trying to comprehend what just happened. In the corner of my eye I see Toro snake his arms over KT’s shoulder and then she “snuggles” back into him. It looks cute.

As for Frankie his eyes are now glued to the TV and he constantly gobbles down skittles after skittles, he’s going to get on a high anytime now.

[Beginning of the 3rd movie]

“Hehehe Gee, do you have any skittles” Frankie panics.

“No, why would I have any, eat the ones you have”

“I – I – I – I can't’, I have none lef-f-ft!” he replies going a bit loopy.

“Well then that’s your fault isn’t it” I tease.

“Please, I need skittles, must have skittles, now” he says shaking me frantically.

“Shut up” Bob snaps.

“Calm down Frankie” I laugh pushing him away.

“No, must have skittles!”

“No just calm down okay” I say.

“Can't too much energy” he sighs twitching his fingers. God he looks cute.

“Fine then, come with me, you need to go outside and get some fresh air” I say leading him to the front door.

“Where’re you two going” Mikey asks.

“Outside, Frankie is erm a bit too hypo” I explain.

“Oh yep, skittles?” Tiana asks.

“Yea” I nod, following Frankie out onto the porch.

I sit on the balcony ledge and watch as Frank sit s down on the swing seat.

He starts to move back and forth getting higher each time.

“Oi, be careful you’ll break it stupid” I command attempting to stop him.

“No it's fun” he replies trying to gain more height.

“Stop!” I shout as I finally grab the edge of the seat and fall awkwardly into him.

“Whoa” he whispers.

My nose lightly touches his cheek, it sends a shiver up my spine, and it’s like an elated feeling. We look each other in the eye then suddenly our lips crash together I glide my tongue along his bottom lip moving along his new metallic lip ring before giving my tongue entry into his mouth. I move slightly more on top of him so I'm sitting comfortably on his lap. I feel his hands slowly snake their way under my shirt and move soothingly up my body. Our tongues fight light mad as I raise my hands around his neck, tickling the back of his neck with my left thumb. I feel his hands slowly move down and rest on my ass as he fiddles with the rim of my jeans, it makes me grind my body closer to him in pleasure. This is what I‘ve been waiting for, for so long, it's what I’ve always wanted. Nothing can ruin this moment nothing at all.