Cemetery Strolls

KT and Ray!!!

KTs POV [again]

I lean on Ray with his arms around my shoulders, damn it when was he going to make the first move. It's already half way through the 3rd movie and all he’s done is let me snuggle into him.

“Hey KT, I'm a bit tired you wanna come to bed” Ray whispers, the words flow from his mouth easily.

My heart does a thousand somer saults at what he just asked me.

“Sure” I reply giving him a smile.

He helps me up off the ground and we say goodnight to Mikey, Tiana and Bob who are basically half asleep anyway. I follow Ray upstairs holding his hand, then we find the room that we and the others always slept in when we stayed over. He turns the lights on and we walk into the room in silence. Shit I'm pretty nervous.

“Shit it's cold” he says fiddling with his fro.

“Yea, well we better get under the blankets then huh?” I reply giving him a look.

“Yea definitely” he says eagerly.

I slip off my jeans so I'm exposed in my knickers I don’t really care, I know it's what Ray wants. I feel his eyes upon me checking me out, a little bit awkward.

“Well are you just gonna stand there google eyes, or are you gonna get un changed” I giggle.

“Get unchanged” he replies.

I take off my hoodie but leave my t shirt on, maybe I’ll leave Ray to taking that off. I slip into the bed and under the blankets and wriggle down, trying to get warm. Ray then joins me in bed, I can smell his cologne, damn it's good.

I feel butterflies fluttering in my stomach as his half naked body lies just inches away from me, I can feel his warm body heat, it's driving me crazy.

“Ray, I like you” I whisper.

“I like you too KT” Ray says before he attaches his soft hands to my cheeks then our lips collide in a kiss.

My heart then pounds a millions times faster as I embrace my hands in his fro, gawd this is good!!

In a matter of seconds our tongues collide and fight for dominance, Ray hands then begin to explore my body. He then finds the bottom of my t-shirt and rips it off.