Story of A Girl, Who Cryed A River and Drowned the World

Story of A Girl, Who Cryed a River and Drowned the

This is the story of a girl
Who cried a river and drowned the whole world
And while she looked so sad in photographs
I absolutely love her
When she smiles

My name is Cassie. My life is horrible.

No, it’s not but being rejected by every boy in your class and being compared to people isn’t that bad.

You still don’t believe me do you? You really should. I know I’m probably the only girl who paid any attention to my life but, there were some people who should have been here but as most know… they left.

Now how many days in a year
She woke up with hope
But she only found tears

Tons. Every day since I was a little girl I woke with hope. Starting from the time were I could have gone to the state fair, to last week when I found that money is the best and worst thing in the world.

To you, a state fair isn’t that important, but back then when my life wasn’t messed up yet, it was one of the biggest disappointments.

Now, a high costing college is kind of a bad start but I know I could have done it! I’ve wanted to go since I came up with the idea of being a Psychologist. But, I was studying hard for three years and what do I get, “Hun, we’re sorry but you know about your sister…” God, how I hate her. Ever since that stupid boyfriend/Druggy started to come on to her she has been messed up. Why did they say that? Five words; Sister to rehab, court orders. Yes, she got caught and now they had to spend all of my college money on rehab for her. I honestly don’t even want to remember the nights spent telling her everything.

Yup, great times with my family there. Long story short, we were a happy family then dad left, mom got depressed, sister found “Boyfriend”, I had a dream, sister go’s to rehab and here I am in the middle of it.

And I can be so insincere
Making her promises never for real

I’ve made a lot of promises to people in my life. I promised my ex-friend Amber that I wouldn’t tell TJ Smith that she liked him in fifth grade. I told TJ best friend and he told her and she’s hated me ever since. There is also that promise I made to my 9th grade teacher, Ms. Jones, that I wouldn’t drink before the legal age. But I did and she knew, and she sent my glares all during the school year.

As long as she stands there waiting
Wearing the holes in the soles of her shoes

I hate waiting. I’ve waited a long time for my life to turn around, for me to feel truly happy. But, it hasn’t happen yet and I have the feeling it never will.

I’ve had no real friends. My family is messed up. I have never been in love, nor have I truly been loved in return, except maybe my cat Destiny, but she got hit by a car when I need her the most.

Did I mention that my life is messed up?

Now how many days disappear

Every single one of them. Every day. I go through life just waiting for something to happen. When I walk down the street and see strangers I feel like they know my secrets, that I’m a failure, knows that I’m ruined, broken and to stupid to put Humpty back together.

When you look in the mirror
So how do you choose

I don’t mind looking in the mirror. People have told me that on the outside I’m beautiful… but they don’t know the stuff I’ve been through.

Your clothes never wear as well the next day
And your hair never falls in quite the same way
You never seem to run out of things to say

See, even this song is getting bored of my rambling of my stupid life, if you can call it that. I’m just a germ, an enigma, a small little bug on the face of the world that is controlled by the big shots with all the money.

I’m just that un-important.

How many lovers would stay
Just to put up with this shit day after day

None.

All the people I’ve liked couldn't put up with the black hole of weird stuff that happens in my life. The people I sit by get on edge. They get all jittery and can’t look into my emerald eyes for longer than necessary.

How did we wind up this way
Watching our mouths for the words that we say

People have never actually told me what they thought of me. They were afraid I would just go all psycho and hurt them.

I’m to small and weak to do anything.

As long as we stand here waiting
Wearing the clothes or the soles that we choose
How do we get there today
When we're walking too far for the price of our shoes

I’m not putting up with it anymore. I’m not going any further, if they care so much for me, they’ll come and find me… if they’re that nice.

This is the story of a girl

This is the story of a girl, a lonely, pathetic, girl that just wants her life back to normal. My life is horrible. But, I think I've found the one...

Who's pretty face she hid from the world

Oh yeah sure, I’m pretty. Some people think that I’m pretty, while others think I’m absolutely ugly, I agree that I’m ugly.

And while she looks so sad and lonely there

But, I think he loves me... and I love him...
I absolutely love her
When she smiles

At least this song likes me. I mean I think I’ve finally found that right person for me. He can actually put up with me and my life.

I think I’m in love.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really injoyed writing it.