Story of A Girl, Who Cryed A River and Drowned the World

Your the Closest to Heaven That I'll Ever Be

And I'd give up forever to touch you
Cause I know that you feel me somehow

It’s true, I would give up to just touch the beautiful creature that is you. You are my picture of perfect. A angel face and a just perfect body. God took his time making you because out of all this people in this room you are the only person I want to look at. If I touch you… do you think you’ll notice me? Because, if I touch you I know that you’ll feel me somehow and notice me and quit talking to that girl.

You’re the closest to heaven that I'll ever be
And I don't want to go home right now

Heaven is missing a angel right now. I wonder why your parents just don’t keep you at home so all the girls around you stop going “Oh my gosh! You are so cute!” Why would they even want to do that? I think that they are just mean. Yes, I have to agree, you are so beautiful but do they honestly think that doing that will make you notice them more? The day is almost over and I haven’t even spoken to you and I don’t want to go home because I know if I could just talk to you… we would just be wonderful.

And all I can taste is this moment
And all I can breathe is your life

My friends are trying to break me out of this catatonic like state I’m in right now. All I can live in is this moment with you just a hand reach away. Why can’t I just go up to you and say something as simple as “Hi.” or something. I have never felt this way about a boy like you, and honestly I don’t think I’ll ever find a boy like you.

And I don't want the world to see me
Cause I don't think that they'd understand

No, they just wouldn’t understand. Why should such a magnificent boy be seen with such a ugly little girl. If we were together I know a lot of girls would hate me… and maybe a few boys to. They just wouldn’t know the love we have for each other. You might not know it but, I’ve loved you for two years now. It was that one time where I dropped my books and everyone started to laugh at me. I ran to the girls bathroom because I just couldn’t stand for anyone to see me cry, but you followed me and handed me my books and we just sat there for a while, no words were spoken but I know that their was a connection. From that time on… I know we were meant for each other. But, they will always be here to kill that hopeless dream.

When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

Everything is made to be broken. Remember that one time when you saw me crying on the swing set outside of my house, in the dead of night. I guess you were coming back from one of those parties you go to. You had a smile on your face while tears darken by eyeliner was running down mine. You saw me and came over to were I sat. I looked up and almost gasped. Your already flawless features were almost glowing in the soft moon light that lit your face so delicately. What you don’t and probably will never know is that my boyfriend broke up with me and went to the party that you were at. Like at the bathroom, no words were spoken, you just sat on the ground beside me and waited until I stopped crying then left. I guess you do know who I am.

And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies

I never thought it was possible. You lied. I remember walking to my locker to put away my books when I heard light sobbing. I turned around and looked at the sight beside me. Apparently, the girl and you were dating, and you just didn’t have that feeling for her any more and dumped her. She said that you are a good for nothing boy that only goes and breaks young girls hearts. I wanted to cry for her, I truly did, but now she knows how I felt. Further on though, we all learned you lied. You didn’t love her, you just wanted a girl that was willing to give it up for you. The moment of truth in your lie was horrible but, I still love you any way.

When everything seems like the movies
Yeah you bleed just to know your alive

For awhile everything did seem like the movies. You would always be there for me whenever I cried. Nothing spoken, but something happened.

Honestly, I knew nothing like that would ever last. After that girl, you moved on to most of the cheerleading squad. You only dated and kissed… nothing more.

I told my parents. They said it was a normal thing that teenage boys did. Sure, going around and dating random girls is totally normal. I knew there was something wrong with you but, it was something only you and I would know.

Again, I was crying. I swear… crying will be my downfall. It was the girls. Well, the girls that you’d already dated. They were saying some of the most horrible and fowl things about you. I backed you up, I told them that you are one of the sweetest boys ever and they were just jealous, but it was like me against the world. They gained up on me and my fragile little ball of emotions then I just finally broke down. You found me yet again in the bathroom. They always said actions speak louder than words. You lifted up your sleeves and I saw what you had been hiding. Scars.

I just want you to know who I am

You do. You know who I am but this world doesn’t. Sometimes I feel uses less, like if I died the world would be better off without me. But, you showed me that even the most composed people have there pasts. I don’t understand why I can’t even talk to you. Unspoken connections are okay but… I want something more. Something more stable. Something for me and you.

After the bell rang for school to be let out everyone rushed to get out of the small room. For me, I didn’t care if I got home first. I picked up my books and let out a gasp. There you were. I stared at you like a deer in the head lights then looked at the ground and blushed. I then felt to strong but gently fingers lift my chin up and lined my emerald eyes with your baby blue ones. Then I heard you say it.

“I love you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Another story...