Story of A Girl, Who Cryed A River and Drowned the World

We're Both Looking For Something, We've Been Afrai

We're both looking for something
We've been afraid to find

I don’t know about you but I’ve been waiting my whole life to feel this. Love. Not just love but, true love. At first I was scared to get to know you. Honestly, when we first met I was terrified to know you. I’ve had bad things happen when I got to know a boy so being nervous was just a reaction. I soon found out, like me, you was afraid to. You always hung up when you called me, and I couldn’t even speak when you said “Hi.” to me when I was walking down the hallway to get to class. But, who would know from that, we would ever end up loving each other.

It's easier to be broken
It's easier to hide

It is easier to be broken. When your heart is broken, no one can break it again. You are so protective over it and you don’t let anybody in because, like the person before, they will just hurt you again. That’s what happened to me. It’s all because of him that I don’t trust people like I should.

He broke up with me because I wasn’t ‘punk’ enough for him. Apparently, I’m to clean cut and not edgy enough. And, I’m a emotional wreck. He went from me, to one of those girls who have purple streaks in their hair and the ‘I don’t like you’ attitude. What he did has and will effect me for the rest of my life. I wanted to just hide. Hide from the world, my friends, and anyone else because it was easier than letting someone back in and trusting them and then having them hurt me. You changed that.

Looking at you, holding my breath,
For once in my life, I’m scared to death,
I'm taking a chance, letting you inside.

I am scared. I know that we have been around each other for along time but, what if you do turn out to be like him. I don’t want to be hurt like that again. You’ve promised me a lot of things, and most of them you’ve kept but, what if this time you are lying. I want to trust you. I really do. But, what if you do leave me. What if you do break me. I don’t think I could take it anymore. You know what. I’ll take that chance. I will. You seem worth it.

Waking me up to dreaming
Reality in your eyes

This must be a dream. There is no way a perfect man like you could ever love a stupid, ugly girl like me. Your previous girlfriends have been way better looking than me so why am I so special to you. But, there is something in the way you look at me that makes me feel like I’m the only one. This is the best moment of my life.

We're crashing
Into the unknown
We're lost in this
But it feels like home

I don’t have any idea what the future might hold for us. It might lead us down the way of love, marriage, and children or it might lead us to heartbreak and hurting. As of right now I don’t know and don’t care with your lips pressed so sweetly to mine it just feels right. You are my soul mate. I can’t believe I’ve finally found you. Right in front of me is the man I want to spend the rest of my life with.

All to soon his lips left mine as we stood on the grassy hill top over looking the small city below us. So many people in this world don’t find that one person. We, we are just to broken souls looking for each other. I blushed and looked down at the grown. He might love me but, I don’t want him to see my little face all red. He lifted up my chin and looked me dead in the eyes and we kissed again. When he stopped, I was still looking at his eyes. He took my hands and put them in his and said.

“You are my world as of right now.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short, but it's Sunday and Nitro Circus is on at 9 o'clock and I'm just to excited for it!