The Evil Flower

I Wish This Didn’t Happen

Chapter 7

Knock! Knock! Brandon knocked.
“Coming!” I shouted. I was near the refrigerator to get a drink, but Brandon had interrupted me. I opened the door, hugged him, and led him into the house while I got my fruit punch in a bottle.
“Hey!” I greeted.
“You look pretty.” He complimented lying on my khaki couch with his shoes dangling so that the couch doesn’t get dirty.
“Thanks you, too!” I said walking over to him.
“Want some?” I asked while I held the fruit punch in front of him.
“No.” he answered.
“Alright then you’ll miss the good sweet parts.” I persuaded.
“Fine. Fine. You win.” He said. I went over to get a glass, opened the refrigerator, took the juice out, opened the cap of it, and then poured it into the plastic see through cup. I handed it to Brandon and put all of the other stuff back. Then he put the cup away.
“So do you want to leave now or annoy your brother?” he asked getting up.
“Let’s go,” I said pulling his arm out the door and saying bye to my mother. We sat in the car and then I dialed my dad’s number.
“Who are you calling?” Brandon asked while Todd put his seatbelt on.
“Dialing my dad.” I answered while I put the phone up to my ear and hearing the ringing sound go on.
“Oh, but why?” he asked as he looked through the car windshield.
“I miss him.” I answered.
“Aww.” He said as he put his arm around me.
“Hey, dad!”
“This isn’t the time.” He said impatiently.
“Why not?”
“Busy.”
“It’s 5:00 pm already, dad. You’re supposed to leave right now!”
“Sorry honey, but there is no way I can leave right now.”
“Dad! You have to right now! If you don’t you won’t be home until tomorrow!”
“Fine. I’ll leave right now. Bye. Love you.”
“Same here, dad. Bye now.” I clicked the phone off and put it back into my bag.
“What was that all about?” Todd asked.
“My dad didn’t even leave work yet and he was supposed to leave at 4:00 and then he’ll be back by 10:00, but no. Plus it takes at least 6 hours of driving to get here!” I sobbed.
“Don’t worry,” Brandon persuaded me.
“Well I have to worry!”
“We’re almost there, so, prepare to get out,” Todd reminded us.
“Fine then I won’t worry.” Then Brandon kisses me on the check and got out of the gray Jeep.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the last chapter for now that isn't finished and it will take a while for everything to be settled down onto this site. So, please wait! Thanks!