Sunsets & Grass

1/1

3rd Person

The bright summer sun was setting, almost completely hidden by the vast ocean in front of them. The waters were calm, relaxing. Laying on a red towel, they watched the sky together. The light, yellow rays that bounced off the water made Brendon’s face glow, while Jon watched him curiously. He kept thinking about what might be running through the boys mind right at this very moment, now that they were alone. Spencer had left to go do the groceries at the nearby Wal-Mart, and Ryan had some ‘emergency’ to take care of (it would remain a mystery to them). Was Bren happy to be here, in Miami, at the beach? He looked happy, as he licked his cherry-flavoured popsicle, a lovely smile upon his face. ‘Gee, he looks so beautiful in this light.. So kissable..’ he thought.

“Jon?” Brendon said suddenly, and Jon looked up from Brendon’s full, pouting lips to notice that he was looking straight at him. “You’re staring..” he stated, and Jon gulped slightly. Then Brendon smiled, “You know, if you want a bite, you just have to ask.”. With that, he leaned the melting treat towards Jon, who looked at it with wide eyes. “It’s just me, Jon. I don’t have diseases.. Or do I?” They laughed.

“No, it’s alright. I just… I was thinking.” Jon said simply. Brendon gave him a look which probably meant he wanted to know what he was thinking about. “Just trying to grasp being in Miami, you know? It’s.. It’s nice.” Brendon sighed, and looked back towards to water.

“Indeed it is, my friend.” he said, leaning back, popsicle back in his mouth. The next few moments were quiet, but not awkwardly quiet. It was, indeed, nice.

They had been on tour for almost 2 months now. Though nobody was complaining, they had all been secretly wanting a small vacation. Just a day to themselves. And here it was. In Miami, California. On the beach to top it all. And with Brendon beside him, alone, Jon was in heaven. But nothing would ever come of it. He would never make a move on Brendon, because it would probably end up ruining their friendship. And if that happened, Jon wouldn’t be able to live with himself. So he kept it all to himself. Nobody knew of these feelings. Nobody even knew he was interested in men. Except his cat, Princess, but we don’t have time for that. He’d just continue to Photoshop pictures of them together, write about him in his journal, and secretly yearn to kiss those lush lips..

Yes, he had it bad.

But, what our sad bassist didn’t know, is that Mr. Urie was feeling and thinking the exact same things as Jon. He, too, wanted to pin him into the sand and just begin an intense make out session. But he couldn’t. He liked girls, not men. Especially not men who constantly wore mandals, who first name started with a J and played bass for a band he was part of.. No, of course not. Brendon was still in the state of denial, though it was plainly obvious he was gay as can be. The magazines, the videos, the toys… I won’t go into detail. Just know the plain facts.

There was another craving they both shared at the moment, and it wasn’t the taste of each other’s lips.

“Say, Jon?”

Once again awakened from hisdevious thoughts, Jon shook back to reality. “Yeah?”

“..Do you still have that weed?” Brendon asked, his eyes big, wide, innocent. He was finished his snack, and was absentmindedly chewing on the stick now. “The bag from last time.. Is there any left?”

“Umm.. I think so. But Brendon - really? Smoking weed on the beach? Without Smith or Ross?” Jon said, leaning up and ever so slowly reaching into his inner hoodie pocket. “Seems kind of.. Rude?” he tried. He was searching for a reason to not smoke it. 1) he had wanted to save it for a real good time, and 2) if he smoked it, he may say things to Brendon that would imply that he wanted him. Which was true. Which is why he didn’t want to do it. But, then again, Brendon would be high, as well. If anything did happen, he wouldn’t remember clearly.. Right? He could always play it cool, telling him he was hallucinating.. Yeah.. That’s right.

“Oh, come off it, Walker. Now hand it over. You have paper, right?” he asked eagerly, while Jon nodded, placing the small bag in-between them.

In case you’re concerned about these two, don’t be. They’re in a secluded spot on the beach, if that was even possible. There was absolutely nobody there but them. Just putting that out there.

“Alright, we can smoke some, but not all of it. Save some for later, alright?” Jon said semi-sternly. Brendon just nodded, taking a paper and some weed and beginning the process. Jon exhaled somewhat shakily, watching the angel beside him roll the weed. He had no problem getting high in groups, but alone, with Brendon, looking as sexy as he did? No good would come of it..

“Done!” Brendon cheered quietly, then pulled a lighter from his pocket, set the dube to his gorgeous lips and set the flame to the end. “Ohhh that’s the stuff.” he said softly, taking it in. He gave a slight cough, then passed it to Jon, who looked at it dully. He took it between his fingers and took a breath himself.

A few minutes later, Brendon had already been snatched up. He was as high as a kite.. In outer space. Man, this boy was so out of it. It sure was a sight. He was laying, sprawled out on the ground, laughing at anything ; the chirp of a bird, the lap of the tide.. The boy was whack.

“Jon. Jon, Jon, Jon, Jon…” he mumbled, head lulling to the side, the stupid grin never leaving his god-like face. “I.. I just realized something.” Jon, who wasn’t even near Brendon’s state yet, cocked at eyebrow and listened in. “If, if a guy l-lady bug realized what it was called, it’d.. It’d be pretty ticked.” Jon blinked, containing his laughter while his one hand rested on his band mate’s head, the other hand still holding the almost finished joint.

“Wow, Brendon. Just.. Wow, that is wonderful. Hey, you ever been this high before?” Jon questioned, looking down into Brendon’s eyes instinctively. Those huge brown eyes of his, slightly reddened now. They were still as beautiful as ever. Brendon gave an exaggerated shake of the head.

“Noppers. It sure is fun, though, no?” Brendon giggled. Jon smiled.

“Yeah. It sure is, Brenny.” he answered, taking another puff of the dube. That one was finished. Things were beginning to blur for Jon now, as he looked into the grey sky. The moon had now shown itself, peeking out behind a lone cloud, once again lighting Brendon’s face so gracefully. For a minute, Jon busied himself in creating another joint while Brendon rambled in his lap. He took Brendon’s lighter and lit it up, taking another drag. Things were really looking pretty odd for Jwalk now, and he was even swaying a little. All the sounds around him seemed to be amplified. The buzz was strong now, and he was loving every minute of it.

“Jon. Jwalk. Earth to Jonny Boy!” Brendon yelled to his older friend not even an inch away, who gave a slight jolt and turned his attention from the dull sky to Brendon. Jon’s eyelids were drooping, and Brendon gave a sloppy grin at the sight. “Man, you are soooo high. Like, higher than the clouds above us.” Brendon said enthusiastically, pointing to the sky with his index finger. Jon couldn’t hold back his laughter, with Brendon joining him. “Now, share that dube.” Brendon basically begged, trying to grab the small joint from Jon’s hands, who tried to hide it from the younger boy.

“Nuh-uh Brenny, dear. You’re high enough.” Jon teased, keeping it out of Bren’s reach. Suddenly, Brendon ‘leapt’ up and pinned Jon back, forcefully taking the dube while keeping Jon down (who still hadn’t processed what had happened) and put it between his lips. “Woah..” was all Jon could breath as he saw Brendon’s face inches away from his own. Brendon giggled/coughed.

“Brenny 1, Jonny 0. Muahaha.” Brendon cackled, remaining in his somewhat awkward position. “Jon..” he started again, taking the joint from his mouth and leaning down. ‘Oh shit, oh shit, he doesn’t know what he’s doing, he’s going to regret this later and hate me for the rest of my life!’ Jon’s mind screamed, his heart thumping in his chest with ringing in his ears. Brendon’s mouth met Jon’s ear, breathing his warm breath. “You have pretty eyes. All brownish and.. Whatnot.” he whispered hoarsely. He leaned back again, a smile upon his face.

Before Jon could even say something, he spoke again. “O-M-G, you know what I have the strange urge to do?!” Brendon basically screamed. Sitting up again, Jon asked a quiet ‘what’. “Swim!” he squealed, jumping up and.. Beginning to strip in front of Jon. He kept peeling the clothes off until he was standing there in merely his boxers. Jon, much to his dismay, couldn’t take his eyes off the practically naked boy. “Come on, join me! I need a swimming buddy.” he explained, impatient. Jon’s mouth was open, but no words came out. Instead, he cautiously stood up, keeping his eyes on Brendon. He began to take his own clothes off, and soon, stood in his own boxers next to Brendon. “Wee! The water awaits, Jon!” Brendon exclaimed, taking Jon’s hand and pulling him hastily towards the cool ocean.

They hit the water at full speed thanks to Brendon’s pushiness. Brendon gave a sort of warrior yell as he dove straight underwater. Jon watched as the younger boy swam. His body was so.. Amazing. He surfaced, his hair sticking to his brow, dripping wet. Enough to make Jon shiver right there. “Boy the water’s loverly.” Brendon said in a more relaxed tone. He was on his back now, swimming circles around Jon, who didn’t reply to that statement. Instead.. He pounced onto Brendon, they’re wet bodies slippery against each other. They both yelped and giggled, and once they both regained calm positions, looked at each other with what might be considered a fondness.

“Brendon..?” Jon asked, swimming slightly closer to him. Brendon didn’t back away, but grinned as his friend drew nearer.

“Yeeeess?” Brendon said, somewhat slyly. Brendon had waited for this opportunity, and he was going to play it just right. Although, Jon was planning on this. All he had wanted to do was splash some water in Brendon’s face and play out a few more innocent antics. But -

Brendon brought a hand up behind Jon’s head and brought them together. Their lips clashed, and Jon’s eyes shot open. He fell back, into the water, and he felt Brendon’s hands near his hips. “Baha! You’ve just been boxered!” Brendon squealed, laughing his cute little ass off. Jon knew what had just happened. Out of his high-ness, Brendon had just pulled down Jon’s boxers, revealing.. Things. The water provided a small ‘shield’, but Jon wasn’t wasting any time. Out of the humility, Jon still laughed, quickly pulling up his boxers, eyes darting around.

“B-B-Boxered?” Jon stammered, his hands instinctively still covering that area.

“Yeah. Like being pantsed, only it’s with boxers.” Brendon explain through laughs. Jon continued blushing and avoiding eye contact. “Aww come on, Jon. It was just a joke.” Brendon assured him, his facial expression turning into one of sympathy (though he was the one who did it). Bating his long eyelashes, Brendon kept his distance while Jon regained composure.

“..It’s alright. Just caught me off guard is all.” Jon said, smiling. They shared a small laugh, then it was quiet again. “Hey, Brendon?”

Brendon’s head snapped up and he looked at Jon with big eyes. “Yes?”

“That kiss.. Was just a distraction, right? To.. ‘Boxer’ me?” Jon asked, using his finger to ‘trace’ fingers in the rippling water.

For your information, they’re still mildly high.

“Oh, that, um.. Well.. Possibly.” Brendon said with traces of a smirk on his face. Jon gave him a questioning look, and Brendon continued. “Maybe it was something more.. Maybe not.”

“Alright, are you still high, Brenny?” Jon asked with a laugh.

Brendon shook his head slowly, then leaned in so their noses were almost touching. “I know what I’m doing.” He paused. “Like I said, very pretty eyes, Jon. And even nicer lips..” And he kissed him. Again. Only this time, it wasn’t to strip him naked. It was a slightly wet, sweet kiss. And this time, Jon didn’t pull away. Whether Brendon was playing another joke or not didn’t even cross his mind. All he knew is that he wanted this. And apparently so did Brendon.

“Brendon..” Jon said in-between kisses. Brendon opened his eyes and pulled away for a second. “What the hell are you doing?” His voice was quiet, shaky.

“Having a good time. You?” Brendon said with a smile. Jon frowned, and Bren spoke up. “Don’t take it the wrong way.. I want this. Truth is, I’ve wanted this for quite a while. I figured since you were high, too, you’d…” he trailed off, and Jon fell apart inside. He brought his hands to Brendon’s shoulders and pinned him down (mind you, they’ve drifted to the shallow end now). Jon brought his lips down to Brendon’s in a more passionate kiss. One that he’s been saving up for a while. Brendon squeaked a small sound of enjoyment, and that only sent Jon into an even more intense kissing frenzy. His lips, his cheeks, his neck.. He would kiss him everywhere. By now, the moon was above them, shining in all its glory down upon the two boys.

“J-Jon?” Brendon said through pants. Jon acknowledged him with a small moan. “How far are you willing to take this?” Jon pulled back, staring into Brendon’s deep chocolate swirls.

“As far as you’d like, sugar. You have to realize that.. I.. I have strong feelings for you, Bren. This isn’t just some beach-side fuck. I-” he started, but didn’t know if he could finish the sentence. “..I love you.”

Brendon’s face cracked into a smile so wide, it hurt. “You don’t know how many times I’ve dreamed of you saying those three words to me.” he said softly. Jon brought their lips together again, pressing them gently to Brendon’s, all while trailing his hands down Brendon’s wonderful body. He slipped his hand daringly into Brendon’s boxers, who suppressed a moan. When Jon’s fingertips came in contact with Brendon’s cock, he took a quick intake of air. Stroking it softly, Jon continued to lather Brendon with sweet kisses. Jon could feel that it was good and hard, so, he took Brendon’s boxers and pulled them down. He moved positioned, and Brendon knew what he was going to do.

“Since I’m not a regular Joe and don’t carry lube with me, you’ll have to settle with a blowjob.. Sound okay?” Jon asked, and Bren responded with a huge nod.

“The thought of your tongue on my cock is enough to make me cum, Jonny.” Brendon said with a smile. Jon grinned mischievously and got into a comfortable position, readying himself to suck Brendon off. Just to be a tease, he stuck his tongue out and just barely touched the tip of it. Bren squirmed slightly. “Bastard.” Brendon breathed and Jon grinned even wider. He was ready. Opening his mouth, he leant forward and took it in, eyes closed. When the sound of Brendon’s struggled moan, he felt the ecstasy rising inside of him. For the first time, he actually thought about what was happening. He was with Brendon. Brendon Urie. In Jon’s eyes, an International Sex Symbol (bite me, Ryan). And he was giving him an effin’ blowjob! Oh, the joys in life.

“Mm you feel wonderful.” Jon mumbled, his tongue wrapped around Bren’s cock. He felt Brendon’s body shake slightly, and Jon knew that he was doing him good. With his expert neck movements, Jon was sending Brendon straight to Heaven.

Brendon wasn’t lasting very long. He groaned, his fingers digging into the towel and the sand. “J-Jon, oh Jon.” he gasped, his toes beginning to curl. “I think- I think I’m close.” Jon took this into account and deep-throated Brendon, who responded with a loud moan (Jon’s name, to be precise). “God, fuck!” he basically screamed. With that, Jon felt Brendon cumming into his mouth with a throaty groan, Jon swallowing every bit of it.

When he was done, he slowly took his mouth off of Brendon’s now limp cock, and crashed beside to younger boy, wiping his bang from his brow. “Wow, Bren.. Couldn’t even last more than 10 minutes.” Jon said.

“You’ve got to understand just who was giving me that blowjob.” Brendon said, still breathing heavily.

“I’m flattered.” Jon replied, chuckling softly. He wrapped his arms around Brendon, nuzzling into his neck and kissing it. “I really do love you.”

“I love you, too, Jon. I’m also in love with your mouth.” Bren said.

They sighed, and continued to hug each other. Laying there on that beach, their minds swam with thoughts of summer love. Until -

“Hey Jon?”

“Yes, Brendon?”

“You can suck my dick, but you can’t accept a lick of my popsicle?”

“I just work that way. Your cock tastes better than a cherry popsicle, anyway.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Well.. This is my first one shot with drugs in it. First anything with drugs, actually.
I hope it's okay, and I especially hope the person who requested it likes it. O_O
Comments? : )