Status: Under editing and on a pause. Be patient please.

Angel's Haunting

001

Image

“Hey Emma, how come you never come to youth group anymore?” asked 16 year old Matt.
“Hmmm oh, no reason. I-I guess I have just b-been busy. Sorry Matt I have to go,” this happened every Sunday. Matt was the only one who had noticed that Kate made Emma quiet, and it worried him. So today he had tried baiting her, having a conversation ANYTHING to get her to talk to anyone it wasn’t working. He gave up when she left and so he went to talk to their new neighbors.
***Matt’s POV***
“Hey Nick,” I called. “You want to go to Youth Group tonight?”
“Sure,” Nick was the same age as me. While Nicks brothers were 21 and 18. I think their names are Kevin and Joe.
“Do you think I could bring Joe?"
“Sure, I don’t know of any rule that says he can’t come.” I told him.
“Cool. Listen I have to go but I’ll see you guys later,” That was directed to Olivia and me (Olivia was my younger sister).
“’k. Bye.” So as we went home Olivia asked if I had any luck with Emma today (We had to partner up with someone and I had called Emma although I knew that she would usually pick Kelly to partner with and I would choose Zach.)
“Nope. None. It’s frustrating because it’s like she died on the inside.” Olivia was the only one who knew about my problem.
“OH! What if she did die and she’s a ghost. What? It could happen!,” Olivia said defensively. She would say something really unlikely and then say that it could happen even if it was unlikely.
“Liv, be serious!” So we bickered all the way home about usual sibling things.

***At Youth Group***
I was waiting for Nick to come though the door. It seemed to take a while. So to distract myself I decided to talk to Zach Russell. He was a year older then me but we were still pretty tight.
“Hey Matt. What’s with Emma? She seems like she hates Kate.”
“Uhhh I don’t know. Maybe she’ll come tonight.”
“You’re dreaming Matt. I hope you know that.”
“Yeah, but I like to dream. It passes time a lot more quickly then real life”
“Haha, yeah it does.” Then Nick walked in with Joe trailing behind like a lost puppy.
“Hey guys. What’s up?”
“Oh nothing much. The usual.” I said.
“Hey guys so today we are going to do a kind of scavenger hunt. We are going to walk around and take pictures of thing on you list.” Our youth director Dan said. I looked at the list. “Oh! I forgot we will be in two teams. You can pick them but they need to be somewhat equal.” Nick, Zach, Joe and I were on a team with Kelly.
“Um… sorry I’m late. I forgot when we start.”
“Emma! Over here!” I don’t know why I called so loudly. I guess she was like my little sister and I was worried about her.
“Dude, who is she?” asked Nick
“Emma, I’ve known her since she was born. She’s 15.”
“Really?”
“You aren’t going to make a move on her are you?”
“Why would you say that?”
“Listen at least know her first because she almost never comes to anything so don’t mess anything up. Just give her space.”
“Fair enough.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey so new story. Please comment so i know what you guys think,