Fallen Angels

My name is Ashton. At school, I don't know how to mix very well with other people because I usually just follow the crowd and unfortunately, I never get to be around my best friends:
Toni the leader: no one screw with me or my friends and i won't screw with you. Yes im over-protective and yes watch out boys. im waiting....still.
Olympia the sweetheart: everyone around me is so wonderful but i don't deserve to have such good friends....
Donna the torturer: the pain in my life is almost to strong to deal with that i have to enjoy the pain of others...but hey, that doesn't mean im not a happy person. Right? Am I right?
I know, I do hang out with the weirdest people but hey, they're my weird people.
Then there's me...the creative dorky one who doesn’t have a clue how to deal with the future or anyone in it.

Then strange things start to happen all around me and my best friends after these four boys show up. They're beautiful, they're smart, they're talented....
And they're so dangerous that it might just kill me.
  1. Fallen Angel 1 I'm Not Like Them
    Ashton's non-friends/enemies sign her up to work in the talent show/Donna tells the Ashton, Olympia, and Melissa about the new students arriving at school.
  2. Fallen Angel 2 Meet The Boys
    Ashton and her friends each get a class with one of the new boys, Seeth, Kristian, Damion, and Raven.
  3. Fallen Angel 3 If Looks Could Kill
    Toni gets ready to go to a school party and meet up with Donna and Ashton later but something comes up/Toni and Donna AIM each other to plan out a solution to Toni's problem.
  4. Fallen Angel 4 Rebel
    Toni goes to the wedding but finally manages to make an escape plan at the after party.
  5. Fallen Angel 5 Escape
    Donna and Ashton head to the party/Toni and Seeth have car trouble.