Fallen Angels

Fallen Angel 5 Escape

Donna's POV-9:30
"Babe you look delicious. Those boys are gonna devour you tonight!"
"Are you sure?"
"Yes. Now stop pulling up your skirt. Its fine the way it is." Ashton checked herself in the mirror. I had spent the last four hours creating the most perfect wild curls to make Ashton's natural gold highlights pop out of her brown hair and picked the cutest skirt and shirt combo that only she could pull off.
"I guess its okay."
"Okay??? I spent hours fixing your hair and all you have to say is okay?"
"No! Its not that! Its great, I love it!"
"But..."
"What if nobody else loves it."
"Honey, you need to take a deep breath and get a grip okay? The only people who wouldn't like are the people that are jealous. You're gonna light this place up better than a christmas tree."
Ashton smiled. "Thanks."
"Anytime."
She sat on my bed and pulled her phone out of her bad.
"Oh no. Toni called me thirty minutes ago. Let me call her back!"
"No!" I snatched her phone and turned it off.
"Why? What happened to her?"
"Nothing. You just can't call her."
"She cancelled on us didn't she! God I knew it! How could I have been so stupid?"
"Wait Aston! SHE DID NOT CANCEL! She just has to run some errands with her mom so she said she'd be late!"
"Why can't I call her then?"
"She's in a no calling zone. She told me to tell you that." Ashton eyed me suspiciously before taking back her phone.
"Fine. When will she be coming?"
"I don't know...maybe eleven or twelve." I looked at her nervously.
"Okay. I'm just gonna call my mom and dad to say good night."
"Great. Meet you downstairs." I grabbed my purse and a bag of clothes for Toni and walked down the stairs. "Mom! Time to go!"
"Alright! I hear you! Stop yur screaming!" I heard a loud sigh, a chair scrape the floor in the kitchen and I watched her walk through the room lifelessly.
"Hey mom. You like my dress?" Mom's were glassy and red when she looked at me, she shrugged and looked away.
Its a terrible thing in every child's life when you actually try hard to show your parents 'hey, look how good I'm doing with my life. Aren't you proud of me?' and then all they do is shrug and walk away. The only thing my mom has ever cared about in her life is drugs. Not me, never me. Sometimes I wonder when my mom looks at me, does she see a person or does she no one there? Am I just a looking-glass?
Ashton touched my shoulder and I jumped.
"Ready to go?" I rubbed my eyes, trying not to smear the make-up or make eye contact with her.
"Yeah." Awkward pause.
"You okay?"
"Yeah."
Ashton took my hand and led me to the car. My mom turned on the radio, played the rock on high, and I tried to force myself not to cry from loneliness. Ashton squeezed my hand and lay her head on shoulder, her wild waves touching my cheek and catching a tear.
Toni's POV
Thankfully, Seeth’s leather jacket was long enough to cover my entire dress and keep me warm inside of the car. The windows were wide open and he was driving with one hand on the wheel and the other out the window in the breeze. Along with the cold outside, he had the air conditioning turned on ‘mountain blast’ and seriously, I hate the cold with a burning passion.
“Seeth can you turn down the air?”
“Nope.”
“Excuse me?”
“Your excused.”
“Who do you think you are?”
“God’s slave.”
“What?”
“Nothing.” I was about to flip him off for the way he was treating me but he turned on the radio. Loud screaming music echoed through the car and I covered my ears.
“I hate this kind of music!”
“You hate metal?”
“All it is, is screaming.” I'd hardly consider it music.
“But its great for stress and shit. It helps me out when I feel like screaming at the world.”
“Thats stupid. But beggars can’t be choosers.”
“How am I a beggar?”
“None of your business.” I don't feel like talking to him anymore. There’s no point.
The highway was completely deserted, which was strange because at this time, there was usually traffic. One car passed by us, drove in front of us, and stopped in the middle of the road. Seeth stopped as well.
"Seeth! What are you doing? Are you blind?" He turned off the radio.
"Shh..." His hands were gripping the wheel and his face was pale white. I could see anger in his violet eyes.
"Why have we stopped in the middle of the road?" He grabbed the stick shift, slammed it into reverse and we were driving backwards on the highway. The white Mercedes in front of us turned around and began following us as we were driving backwards on the highway! I can't get this out of my head! I mean its unbelievable! Where are the cops? Where is everyone?
"Seeth! What are we doing?"
"Leaving!" He switched the shift and slammed on pedal, the entire car turning towards an exit. The car almost crashed behind us but sped up to follow. Something bumped into the back of his car and I jerked forward.
"Why is he ramming us?" Seeth sped up as the car bumped into us again, almost knocking us into a tree.
He drove through the city with the car in hot pursuit, getting back on the deserted highway and we drove without the white car following us.
"Seeth, stop ignoring me! I want to know what the hell that was back there! And you better tell me to because I am not getting the silent treatment either!" He remained quiet as we drove. "I swear, I will jump out of this car while its moving if you don't answer!"
"Don't worry. I'll catch you before you hit the road." He looked over at me to smile and then looked back at the road.
"What happened to that guy back there?"
"He's gone."
"How?"
"I had him smited." What the fuck is this guy on?
"Look, whatever religion your parents hypnotized you with, I don't care but seriously, don't pull that 'he is in hell now because I willed it' shit on me." He laughed at me heartily, as he took the exit and drove into a dark neighborhood.
“I’ll tell you one day if your really nice to me.” I rolled my eyes and he laughed again.
"I thought we were going to the school."
"We are. I'm just going to my house to pick something up." Or he’s going to take advantage of me like the asshole I know he is. "Don't worry, you don't have to come in if your afraid I'll rape you." I stiffened.
"I'm not afraid."
"You look pretty stiff to me."
"Well that's because the cold is getting to me." His smile vanished as we pulled up to his house. The lights were all off and there were no cars in the driveway. He got out and locked the doors for me before walking into his three-story house.
*****
Almost all the houses here were big and many stories high like Seeth's. Wonder why he's so rich.
15 minutes later
We stopped at front of the school and he got out and pulled on his coat.
"Seeth, if you want your jacket back, I'll give it to you."
"Nah. Its ok." He helped me out of the car and took my arm.
"I assume you don't have a date?"
"Why assume when it only makes an ass out of you?" He laughed loudly.
"That’s cute.” He locked his car. “But seriously, do you have a date?"
"I was going to hang out with a few of my friends."
"I'll walk you in then." I blushed as he held my arm close and took me inside to the loud echoing music.
♠ ♠ ♠
in this chapter, its a little weird but ill explain. the 1st Donna's P.O.V. is an hour in past where she's getting Ashton ready. the 2nd Donna's P.O.V. is at 10:00 when they get to the party. when its Toni's p.o.v., its back to the present. also, it took me forever to write this chapter but i finally have! *whew* i was working on my other story so sorry guys. i'll definitely be working on this a lot more so you'll see a lot more. & if ur confused after u've read this, good. that means I'm doing a good job. :)
*read, rate, subscribe, enjoy! :D