Trying to Stay Alive

Feelings????

Me and Mikey walked back to Frankies after a while. We walked in and everyone was just sitting on the couch watching TV. Mikey sat down on the nice comfy chair and i sat on his lap. I glanced at Frankie and saw that he was looking at me from the corner of his eye. I got up and walked out of the room and went into the kitchen. I grabbed a class and got some water. I sat down at the table and just started thinking. I felt a pair of arms go around my neck and I smiled thinking it was gonna be Mikey. But I was wrong. I looked behind me and there was Frankie.

"Frankie what are you doing" I asked
"I just wanted to give you a hug"
"Oh"
"What is that a crime"
"Um no I thought.... Oh nevermind" I said and went back to thinking.
"Karla if you need to think that hard about something it isnt worth it"
"Yes it is Frankie it is worth it. I dont know if I'm going out with Mikey or not"
"Oh so what happened between you to"
"Well after we left we were walking and well after a while we looked at each other and kissed each other and now I don't know what is going on"
"Oh" Frankie said and he leaned back up against his chair and looked at the ground.
"Ok enough about me how long have you and Gerard been going out" I asked
"Me and Gerard" Frankie said looking at me laughing
"Yea whats up with you two"
"Were just friends we always do that but it never means anything" he said still laughing.
"Oh ok" I said and stood up and set my glass in the sink and then as I was walking out of the kitchen I stopped right by Frankie. Maybe I should kiss him and say it means nothing even though I don't know if it will or wont. Oh heck I'll do it. Frankie was just staring at me. I walked up to him and got really close to him.

"Well if that kiss didnt mean anything tell me this doesn't" I said and I pressed my lips against his and I felt his tounge run across my bottom lip and I let him in and we were having a tounge war and I finally pulled away and Frankie looked at me.

"Ok that might've meant something" he said and he planted a kiss on me but I didn't let it go any farther and I walked out of the room and went and sat on Mikey again. Frankie was an excellent kisser. Frankie walked back in the room wiht a smile on his face.

"Why are you smiling" Gerard asked
"Oh becasue I ate a cookie" he said and winked at me. I started laughing and choking at the same time and Mikey patted my back to make sure I wasn't choking on anything. Nikki just looked like me and Frankie were crazy which I think Frankie is. I Wonder maybe I should just be freinds with Mikey and Frankie i mean i wouldn't want to ruin a Friendship. ( If one of us were to go out with each other) I don't know maybe i should re think this alot longer than that few minutes in the kitchen.