Trying to Stay Alive

A New Couple

"Hey Karla you wanna stay the night tonight" Frankie asked
"Um my parents would kill me if I stay at a guy’s house"
"Tell them you’re sleeping over at my house" Nikki said
"Well they did say I could hang with you...hold on Ill call them" I said and I grabbed my phone and called them. It rang and rang so I just decided that I would go home and get some clothes and spend the night here at Franks.

"Can someone come with me" I asked because I knew that if I went alone I would end up staying home with another bruise growing on my face.
"I'll go with you" Frankie and Mikey and Nikki said at the same time.
"I only need one person to go with me"
"Um can I please go because I need to talk to you Karla" Frankie said
"I don't care who comes just someone that can make sure I don't stay there"
"Hold on Karla can I talk to you before you leave" Mikey said
"Um sure... In the kitchen"
"Ok" he said and we walked into the kitchen.
"So what's up?"
"I know this is probably fast for you but would you .....Um...be my Girlfriend?"
"Fuck yea" I said and kissed him
"Thank god I thought you were gonna say no"
"Why would you think that after I sat down on you?"
"Well I sort of saw what was going on in here with you and Frankie"
"Oh that was nothing I was confused and I wanted to see what he said about it"
"Oh ok so it meant nothing"
"Yep nothing at all" I lied because I knew it really did mean something.
"Ok" he said and we kissed and then walked back into the living room to were Frankie and Nikki were playing Rock, Paper, and Scissors.

“Why are you guys playing Rock, Paper, and Scissors?”
“We want to know who gets to go with you” Nikki said
“Um….Ok”
We waited a few more minutes and then finally the hand war was finally over and Frankie was coming with me. We left and walked back to my house.