Trying to Stay Alive

Breaking the news

Me and Frankie went to my house and we ran in really quick and grabbed some of my clothes. As we were leaving my dad ran out of the kitchen and started yellig again at my mother but stopped once he saw me and Frankie.

"And where the fuck do you think your going"
"I'm going to spend the night at Nikki's house is that ok" I asked
"No this doesnt look like Nikki"
"Thats becasue its not"
"Then who is it"
"This is Frankie and he is freinds with Nikki"
"Ok then why isnt Nikki here with you"
"Because she has to set up for tongiht and I didnt want to walk home by myself so Frankie said he would walk me home"
"How nice but no"
"Why the fuck not"
"Because you left today"
"You said I could"

"John you did tell her she could leave" my mother said
"Shut up woman" my dad snapped

"Hey Frankie can you wait outside" I asked
"Um...Sure" he said and walked out

"Dad come on dont do that in front of my friend"
"What yell at your mother I'll yell at her if i want and I'll yell at you too if I want"
"Fine but do it when i get home tomorrow" I said and walked out and I forgot that Frank was there and I sat down of the stairs and started crying. I noticed Frankie after he put his arm around me and was hugging me.

Meanwhile back at Frankies.....

"Come on Mikey why are you being this way"
"Nikki I like you but I like Karla more were going out"
"Since when"
"Since before she left"
"Oh come on Mikey you dont even really know her"
"So I've Fallen for her hard"
"Yea right I think your just trying to beat Frankie to her" Nikki said and walked closer to Mikey
"Mikey Frnakie likes her alot he told me while you and her where in the kitchen he was gonna ask her out while they were gone"
"Oh really"
"Yea we covered it up with pretending to play Rock, Paper, Scissors"
"Oh thats why you guys were acting weird"
"Yea"
"Oh well to bad I like Karla alot and she said yes to me so were together."

Back to Karla's house.......

"Karla why didn't you tell me your parents fought"
"I didnt want to be judge because of my parents"
"I would never judge you because of that...heck i wouldn't judge you at all"
"Thanks Frankie" I said and got up
"Karla do you...wanna.." shit Franks Asking me out on a date or something.
"Frankie I have to leave here now" I said and started walking away from my house. I was speed walking away. I didnt want to deal with that right now. Frank was sorta far behind me and we got to Frankies house and I just walked in and went stragiht to the living room and walked up to Mikey and Just sat on him.

"Karla what's up"
"Nothing jsut um dont want to talk to Frankie right now."
"Oh ok" and after that in walked Frankie