Trying to Stay Alive

Chapter 15

So that night went by really fast. The next thing I knew it was morning and I had to go home. I left and went home. Once I got tehre there was screaming and fighting. I walked in the kitchen to get some food and my dad yelled at me and hit me. I couldn't handle this anymore. I was gonna try and get rid of the pain i was feeling from these beatings. I ran into my room and Grabbed my "employee of the month" tag(which was metal with sharp edges) I ran into the Bathroom and dragged it across my wrist and let the blood fall. I did it a few more times and then stopped. I took my pants off and cut my thigh once and let the blood drip. Finally after I felt better I washed off the dried blood and put my pants on and then put my sweat bands on my wrists. I walked out of the bathroom to the yelling still. I jsut turned on my radio and blarred the music really loud so I couldn't hear it anymore.

Back At Frankie's house

"Dude we need to get the guys together and start that band we've alwayse wanted" Frankie said
"Yea we should" Mikey said
"Hey guys i can be the technision person... I know how to do that stuff" Nikki said
"Cool Well Mikey call your brotehr and Ray and Bob" Frankie Ssid
"Fine but you owe me something" Mikey said
"Like what" Frnakie siad
"I dont know you can think of something that I want" Mikey said and glanced at Nikki
"K I'm gonna go home for a bit I'll see ya later Frankie" Nikki said and kissed Frank on the lips.
"Bye Mikey" she said and hugged him and then left. Mikey didn't know that she really wanted to be with him and she didnt't know that Mikey was wishing Nikki was going out with him. (he had a change of heart)