Trying to Stay Alive

Seidee meeting the boyfriend

So Seidee came over and we hung out all day. She spent the night and then I was gonna take her to meet Mikey and Nikki and Frank. We stayed up all night just talking about what we'ev been doing since she left. Finally morning came and we got up. I called Nikki while I was waiting for Seidee to get out of the bathroom.

"Hello"
"Hey Nikki Its me Karla"
"Hey were have you been the past couple days"
"Um home anyways is Mikey around you"
"No he's at his house"
"Ok do you have his number"
"Yea hold on." Nikki said and gave me his number
"Thanks ok so do you guys want to hang out and meet my friend seidee"
"Oh another girl Fuck yea"
"Ok well you guys should come to my house"
"Um how bout you come to Frankies cause were all coming over here anyways"
"Oh so your at Frankies"
"Yep i spent the night"
"Oh ok well I'll call Mikey and me and Seidee will be over soon"
"Cool bye"
"Bye" I said and hung up. Why am I jealous of Nikki and Frankie i have Mikey and we like each other alot.

"Hey Karla who is this Mikey guy"
"Oh my boyfriend"
"Omg are you serious"
"Yea but I dotn think I'm a good girlfriend I havent seent Mikey since like 4 days ago"
"You are a bad girlfriend"
"Oh thanks for the positive thinking"
"Your welcome"
"Ok I have to call Mikey so hold on a sec"
"Um.. Ok" she said and I dialed Mikeys number and he answered.

"Hello" he said dully
"Mikey baby Its me Karla"
"Karla how have you been I havent talked to you since like what a few days ago"
"Yea sorry I stayed in my room for the past few days cause of... Family things"
"Like what"
"Nothing important... ok anyways I want you to meet my bestest friend it the whole wide world"
"Um..ok when"
"Like right now"
"Ok well do you know were I live" he asked
"Nope you wanna give me directions or do you want to wait till you get to Frankies"
"Whatever you want to do I would like to see you before everyone else though"
"Ok were gonna come over there then and then we can all go to Frankies together"
"Ok sounds like a plan" he said and gave me directions to his house.
"K we'll see ya soon babe"
"Bye" he said and we hung up

"So were going to his house oooooo"
"Shut up were just going to grab him and then go to Frankies"
"Ok so tell me about Frankie and Mikey"
"Ok but lets walk and talk" I said and we walked out the door and I told her everything including what I found out from Nikki about Frank. I thought seidee would have something to say about my feelings for Frankie but she really didnt know what to tell me which was ok. I do have to figure this whole thing out soon though.