Trying to Stay Alive

The Break ups

"MIKEY I DONT WANT TO BE WITH YOU ANYMORE" I yelled
"so is it over" he said quietly
"YES ITS OVER"I yelled and walked out of the kitchen back into the living room were everyone was looking at me.
"What"
"Did you just break up with Mikey"Nikki asked
"Karla you didn't mean that did you" Mikey said playing along
"Yes I did I just can see us more than friends. Your better off as a friend" I said grabbing my shoes and I started to walk out. I turned back to look at seidee and said.
"I'll be back I jsut need to think for a bit" I walked out of the house and went to the park. A few minutes later someone sat down next to me on the swing.

"So you and Mikeyare just friends now" he asked
"Yea and plus he likes Nikki and she likes him so I was doing them a favor"
"But me and Nikki are together"
"Well then break up with her and let her go to Mikey"
"But..."
"Listen Frank I know you think you like Nikki but she was using you to get Mikey jealous and it worked and I'm guessing she was also using you to get me jealous and it worked"
"Wait you were jealous" he asked
"Yea just a bit"
"Oh so you like me more than Mikey?"
"Yea I do"
"Oh well thats good to hear" he said and stood up
"Where are you going?"
"I'm going to go to Nikki a favor and break up with her then I'm coming back to talk to you" he said and kept walking and I got up and followed him.
"How bout I come with you and that way I don't have to be outside by myself" I said trying to making sound like I as scared to be on my own.
"Ok thats good" he said and put his arm around my neck and pulled me close to him and hugged me.
Maybe soon me and Frank would be going out. That would make me happy. We got back to Frankie's and he walked straight to Nikki.

"Nikki were over" he said bluntly
"Why" she said
"Cause I think you should go out with Mikey" he said and I was just smiling. I looked at Mikey adn he was smiling to. Then I looked at seidee and she was smiling and gave me a thumbs up.
"Ok that sounds good to me" She said and jumped on Mikey and kissed him.

Seidees pov
Karla left after her and Mikey were yelling at each other. Frank ran after her and Mikey went and sat on the staris and Nikki went over to him and sat there and they were talking. Me and Bob were talking for awhile and we were getting to know eachother when Frank and Karla came back in the house.

"Nikki were over" Frank said bluntly
"Why" she said
"Cause I think you should go out with Mikey" he said and I was looking at Karla. She was smiling. She looked at me and I gave her a thumbs up because I knew she was going to end up with Frank and I could tell from when she told me that she really liked him.
"Ok that sounds good to me" Nikki said and she jumped on Mikey and kissed him. Well at least Nikki gets the guys she wants and hopefully Karla will get the guy she wants.