Trying to Stay Alive

Skittle war begins

So everyone came back into the kitchen and we all sat down and there were cups and cupsof skittles all over the kitchen. Thank god Franks parents weren't home.

"On your marks get ready set go" Frank said and he jumped for a cup and he poured them all in his mouth and everyone was doing the same even me. Again I didnt get that far cause I can't handle alot of skittles. Everyone else was starting to get up and go for more cups and I was just watching. Finally Bob and Ray and Gerard and Seidee stopped eating and now we only had Frank and Mikey and Nikki and Haley. 2 guys against 2 girls. Mikey had to stop and a bit after he stopped we saw that the skittles were on the low side.

"Maybe we should go get more" Bob said
"Man they sure can eat alot" Seidee said
"I know you all can eat more than me" I said
"Well you just need the technique (sp)" Gerard said
"Yea I know do"
"DAMN" we all stopped and looked back at the kitchen. Nikki and Haley and Frank were looking around.

"Whats wrong" Ray asked
"WERE OUT OF SKITTLES" Frank said and we all started laughing.
"I guess we have to go get more" I said
"Yes you do" Haley said
"Ok but how many more bags do I need to get"
"Ummmm.... A lot"Nikki said
"Ok I'll be back in a few minutes" I said and ran out the door and to the store and got 6 more bags of skittles and ran back. I opened them and then poured them into more cups and then went back to sitting on the ground. They all attacked them again and this time Nikki Stopped and she looked like she was going to puke. She laid down on Mikey and watched the rest of the war. It was between Frankie and Haley.

"Franks been the champion at these everytime if Haley beats him thats gonna be a shock" Nikki whispered
"Are you serious" I said
"Yea he loves his skittles" Mikey said laughing
"I can tell"
"Oh god" we heard and we looked back to Frank and Haley and saw Frank look like he was gonna puke. He set the cup down and ran to the bathroom.

"Yay we have a new champion" Nikki screamed jumping up.
"Thanks Franks hard to beat I was actually about to stop to"
"Well its a good thing you didn't other wise he would have won again" Gerard said
"I'll be back I'm gonna go check on Frank" I said and ran up the stairs to his bathroom. I walked in his room and went to his bathroom. The door was cracked just a bit so I opened it and saw Frank leaning over the toilet.

"Aww my poor Frankie are you sick now" I said and I put my hand through his hair.
"Its all rainbowy"
"What"
"My puke look at it"
"Um no I'm good"
"Ok but its all rainbowy its so cool"
"Frankie you are so weird"
"I know" he said and he threw up again.
"I'm sorry your not the champion anymore"
"Its ok"
"But just so you know If you would have held it just a bit longer you would have won"
"Are you serious"
"Yes but I'm glad you didn't because then you would be in here all night probably"
"Yea and now I'm only gonna be in here..... woah ..half the night" he said and puked again. When he was done this time i flushed the toilet and handed him some toilet paper to whip his mouth and any where else there was fluid on him.