Trying to Stay Alive

finding a place to stay the night

Night Came and me and my mom went home. My dad was there and drunk. He saw me and my mom and he ran towards us. I didnt move and he came at me. He hit me and I fell to the ground and he got on top of me and wrapped his hands around my throat and he started to strangle me.

"You stupid cunt I never wanted you and your here" He yelled
"Barry stop your killing her" My mom yelled
"Good" he said and I started blacking out cause I couldn't breath. I heard something ding and then my dad let go of my throat. I took a deep breath and opened my eyes and saw that my dad was on the ground next to me and I looked at my mom and she had a pan in her hand.

"Mom did you hit him in the head with that" I asked
"Yea if I didnt he would have killed you" she said and I jumped up and gave her a hug
"Thank you mom"
"Your welcome sweetie but I want you to go over to someones house tonight its not safe here and maybe tomorrow you and your friends can go and look for another place for us to live"
"Ok mom I'll go over to someones" I said and I ran up to my room and threw some things in a bag and called Seidee.

"Hello"
"Hey Seidee its me Karla can I spend the night at your house tongiht"
"Um Karla you really cant cause bobs sorta over here and were um hanging out"
"Oh so you guys hooked up" I was smiling this was good news.
"Yea"
"Cool well you guys have fun then"
"We will" Seidee said and we hung up. Great who else could I call. NIkki duh but she might have plans with Mikey.

"Hello"
"Hey Nikki its Karla"
"Hey waz up"
"Not much um I was wondering if it would be ok if I spent the night at your house"
"I would say yes but i'm spending the night at Mikey and Gerards house tongiht and I think Haley is going over there to.. Why whats wrong"
"Oh nothing my mom just wants me to spend the night at someones house"
"Why not Franks"
"I'm scared of his mom"
"Oh shes a push over just call him he'll let you stay there tonight"
"Ok I will I'll tlak to ya later"
"Bye"
Great now I have to call him. I dialed Franks number and listened to the ring tone.

"Hey Karla"
"Hey Frankie"
"Wats up"
"Not much um is it ok if I spend the night at your house tonight"
"Karla I dont think thats a good idea right now"
"Why?"
"Cause my mom went a litte crazy and shes still here and well ..."
"Frank did she hit you at all"
"....No but she might if your here i'm sorry ...Karla I gotta go Love ya bye" Frank said and hugn up.
Great noone is availabe. Well I guess I can go to the place were I feel the safest. I walked out of my room and went to say bye to my mom and then left. I walked back to were I went before I had Frank and Mikey and Haley and Gerard and Bob and Nikki and Seidee and anyone for that matter. I just didnt know I would be there for along time.I walked into the old building and laid down on my blankets that I had brought here along time ago. I fell asleep and woke up to the sun in my eyes. I walked to the window and decided to call home and see if it was ok to go back. Little did i know my mom wasnt gonna be there.