Trying to Stay Alive

whats next???

Once it started getting darker out the parents started taking there kids home. I got on a swing and stayed there for a while.

"Hey goth" i turned and saw one of my old friends
"If i'm a goth i guess you were to cause you did hang out with me"
"Right i only hung out with you cause i felt bad for you"
"Yea thats not what you said before. You know when you were the new kid getting picked on and i was there for you"
"Shut up i have friends unlike you"
"Fuck off and leave me alone"
"Oh Karla your gonna be torchered your whole life from people like me"
"Ok Jackie thanks for telling me now leave"
"Gladly your not worth anything to me" she said and walked away. God how much i hated her. she was one of the reasons i hated myself. I finally decided to go home and see if my parents had stopped fighting. When i got there no one was home so i went up to my room and went on the computer. I loved the computer because even though i really didnt know anyone on here they were all the friends i had. With my luck one of them was on.

unappreciated[9:47pm]:hey dude whats up
misery_loves_company[9:48pm]:not much how you doing today
unappreciated[9:48pm]: pretty good except for my ex friend calling me a goth.
misery_loves_company[9:48]:I'm sorry i wish i could have been there i would have totaly yelled at them.
unappreciated[9:49pm]: aww thanks
misery_loves_company[9:49pm]: i know this is late but whats your name.
unappreciated[9:50pm]:Karla yours??
misery_loves_company[9:50pm]:its michael but everyone calls me mikey so you can call me mikey.
unappreciated[9:51pm]: well hello there mikey. i'm sorry to do this but my mom jsut got home and if she catches me o nthe computer who knows whats gonna happen.
misery_loves_company[9:52pm]: ok well can you talk on the phone???
unappreciated[9:52pm]: um .... i dont know why???
misery_loves_company[9:52pm]: well i thought maybe we could talk some more.
unappreciated[9:52pm]: sry mikey i dont really know u so i cant do that ill talk to ya later. bye

unappreciated logged off at 9:53pm

Just as i got off of the computer in came my mom.

"Get to fucking bed now you have to go to school tomorrow"
"Ok fine mom" i said and stood up and walked to my closet and grabbed some clothes and changed. i shut my door and locked it and then went back onto the computer.