Trying to Stay Alive

Chapter 35

I had been getting phone calls from my dad ever few days and I was getting annoyed. I started getting paranoid. I went back to Jersey for a few days to see Frank and do see my friends. When I was driving back I saw that there was a car that had been following me since I left New Jersey. I didn’t really think that much of it until I saw that the car followed me to my grandmas house (ha-ha like the big bad wolf following little red riding hood to her grandmas house lol k sry back to the story). After I pulled into the driveway the car drove off. I walked into the house and ran to my mother.

“Mom someone was following me”
“What do you mean?”
“I mean ever since I left Jersey a red car was following me”
“Um red as in your father’s car red”
“I don’t know it might have been they drove off once I pulled into the drive-way”
“Shit that might’ve been your father”
“I hope not”
“You know what Karla don’t worry about it your safe with me here”
“Good but um am I still allowed to go back to Jersey to see my friends”
“Well you can still go but I’ll just have to go with you”
“Oh great”
“Hey it’s not my fault your father wants to hurt you”
“Well it sort of is but I don’t care…..I’m gonna go on the computer now.”
“Ok but only for an hour and then go to bed”
“What why”
“Because I need to use the computer in an hour to talk to someone”
“Um ok fine” I said and went upstairs and I checked my emails and then got off and went to bed. The next few days that went by I noticed that there always was a red car everywhere I went. It now was winter break and I went to New Jersey to hang out with everyone. That was a bad Idea. When I got to Jersey me and Frank went for a walk. When that red car pulled up next to us and grabbed me and threw in the car. Someone hit Frank and he hit the ground. I looked at him before he was out of view then I turned back to the driver and it was my dad. Great that was the last time I was going to see Frank.