Trying to Stay Alive

Chapter 36

I was taken to a building and I was tied to a chair. I tried to get out a few times but I couldn’t. I gave up finally and when I did that’s when my dad walked back into the room.

“So Karla are you ready to die”
“No but do I have a choice”
“Nope”
“Ok then get it over with”
“Well here’s the thing I could either first make you suffer and then kill you or just kill you”
“I don’t care just do something”
“Ok” he said and he raised a gun up and cocked it. I closed my eyes and just waited for the gun to go off and my life to end. I heard a door shut and I looked up and my dad was gone. I relaxed for a while until I saw the door swing open and there stood Frank.

“Frank?”
“Karla come on I gotta get you out of here before its to late”
“Frank how the hell did you fined me”
“I followed the car as far as I could and when I stopped it turned and I also saw some guy walk out with a gun.”
“That’s my dad”
“What was he planning on doing” Frank untied me from the chair and I stood up and hugged him.
“He was planning on killing me”

“And I still am” we heard and I looked up and saw my dad there. Frank stood in front of me but my dad pushed him and he fell to the ground. I closed my eyes and Heard the Gun go off. I heard something Hit the floor and I opened my eyes. There in front of me was Frank. I fell to the ground.

“Frankie talk to me please”
“Call 911” he said and I did and they came as fast as they could.
“Frankie don’t die please”
“I’ll try to stay alive”
“Please stay with me” I said crying
“Don’t cry ….. For me”
“I can’t help it” the ambulance came and took him away from me. I hopped in the ambulance and rode to the hospital. Frank had blacked out in the ambulance and they rushed him into the ER. I called his mom but she didn’t care what happened to him. So I had to figure something out. I called everyone and they all came to the hospital. The first person in was Seidee and she ran to me and hugged me.

“I’m sorry”
“It’s not your fault it’s my dads”
“You now what I’m gonna go beat the shit out of him” seidee said and started to walk towards the door.
“Seidee what good will that do right now” Bob said and I was laughing at Seidee.
“Well look Bobert I got Karla to smile”
“Thanks Seidee”
“Your welcome” Just then the doctor walked out.

“Who’s here for Frank Iero?”
“We are” we all said
“Do any of you have the same blood type as Frank?”
“I think I do” I said
“Well I might too though” Said Nikki and Gerard and Mikey
“Well test all of you really quick because Mr. Iero is loosing blood fast” the doctor said and we walked out of the waiting room and into a small room. They quickly put a needle in my arm and got some blood and then they sent it to the lab urgent and with in seconds they results came back.
“Mrs. Olson has the same type blood as Mr. Iero doctor” said the nurse
“Ok lets take some more blood from her and well check up on these three” the doctor said and another nurse came and took some of there blood. No one had the same blood as Frank. But before everyone went back into the waiting room I told them to send ray and bob and seidee and Haley back her. They came back and they got checked and the only other person that had the same type of blood as Frank was Bob. The Nurses rushed mine and Bob’s blood to Frank’s body. Hopefully they could get in him in time.