Trying to Stay Alive

Chapter 40

every one left and it was just me and Frank tonight. He was smiling non stop from when he heard that I was staying in town. We went into his room and turned on the TV. After a while he got up and locked the door.

"Frank why are you locking the door"
"Cause if my mom comes home and sees you here she will be pissed and do... and yell again."
"Frank does your mom hurt you"
"No" he said a little to quickly
"Babe I'm sorry you shouldn't have to go through that it was hell for me."
"Karla ... no one knows"
"I'll keep it a secret but Frank if it happens again you can either come to my house or our secret spot ok"
"Ok thanks" he said and kissed me. We watched TV until we both fell asleep. I woke up to a pounding on the door. Frank sprung up and grabbed me quick. He put me in the closet and shut the door. I went to the back corner and even though there was clothes on the ground..probably dirty I grabbed some and covered my self up. A few seconds after I stopped moving the closet door opened and I could hear Frank yelling at his mom.

"Mom I forgot I locked the door last night no ones here I promise"
"What no slut last night"
"Mom Karla isnt a slut she is my girlfriend"
"So she is still a slut"
"We havent had sex mom"
"With you she hasnt you dont know that she doesnt have sex while shes gone"
"I trust her" he said and the closet door shut I moved a bit to get some air and then a few seconds later Frank walked in.

"Karla??" he said
"Yea" I said poking my head out of his clothes
"You know those are dirty"
"I sorta thought they were but hey your mom didnt find me"
"Yea now I think you need to take a shower"
"Are you that dirty"
"Maybe" he said helping me up. He just hugged me and I hugged him back. His mom was a bitch.

"Frank I am not a slut your the only guy I want to have sex with" I said and kissed him hard on the lips.
"I know your not a slut and I know you wouldn't cheat on me justlike I wouldnt on you" he said
"Good ..but now I h ave to go cause Well I have to get home and check in call me later and we'll hang out ok"
"Ok I'll get you out of the house" he said and we walked out of his room and ran out of the house. After we got outside he kissed me and said bye and then I left and he went inside. I got home to find my moms car gone. I didnt think much of it and went on with my day.