Trying to Stay Alive

Chapter 42

I woke up and Frank was gone. I then went and Check on my mom and she was gone to. I went down stairs and saw that Frank was there making Breakfast.

"Frank weres my mom"
"Oh she went for a walk"
"Oh ok"
"Come sit down and eat" he said putting waffles in front of me
"These look delicious" I said and fixed them up and at them. They were really good.
"Now I know My man can cook" I said smiling
"Yea and your man can also take care of you like you can for me"
"Hell yea he can... Wait why are you saying this Frank"
"Oh just saying because we bot hhave been there for each other through everything our parents have done."
"Oh ok" I said and I put my plate away.

"Frank I'm back has Karla woken up yet"
"Yea shes in the kitchen with me" Frank said
"Oh good" she said and walked in.
"Karla honey I have something to tell you"
"What is it"
"Um Frank could you leave the room for a few minutes"
"Yea" Frank said and left the room
"Ok um.. This is hard for me to say..But I went to the doctors today to get my test results back and I have...Cancer"
"What when did you get it"
"The doctor said that It has been there for a while and We caught it too late so there really is no hope in me living that long"
"How long do you ahve"
"3 or 4 months"
"Oh ok" I said
"I'm sorry honey"
"Its ok....FRANK"
"Yea" he said entering the room.
"Oh I was just gonna say you can come back in.
"Oh Ok" he said coming over to me. He whispered in my ear. " It will be ok Karla I'm here for you"
I looked at him and just gave him a hug and then walked out of the room. I really cant handle my mom having cancer. I know I cant do anything about it but I hate that she has it.