Trying to Stay Alive

Dun dun dun

I walked to my room and grabbed somethings and then left. I went to "the building" I went there to think. I have to make my moms last 4 months fun. She cant have a miserable end to life. She just cant and I wont let her. I was just walking around the room when I felt someone touch my shoulder and I just grabbed there hand and flipped them. I took karate lessons so I sorta knew how to protect myself. When I looked to see who it was it was Frank.

"Omg I'm so sorry Frank"
"Its ok just please dont do that again"
"Yea no problem" I said helping him up off the ground
"Why didn't you tell me you were leaving"
"Cause I wanted to be alone"
"Karla I dont want you going through this alone"
"I'm not going through it alone I still have my mom and I am gonna make the rest of her life happy"
"Oh good..Well I'm here too ok"
"Ok Frank" I said and he hugged me. I broke down though when he hugged me. I held on to Frank for awhile until I was feeling better. Frank stayed with me and then we both went back to my house to see my mom. She was sleeping so we just went up to my room and watched TV. Frank left after a while and said he would see me tomorrow.

Karla's POV
My mom was actually get worse and worse everyday. I had a feeling the doctors lied to her. Frank was there for me most of the time but the days he wasnt I was alone and with my mom trying to take care of her. She looked like a ghost. She laid in bed all day and barely ate and just drank water. I didnt even go to school anymore I jsut did it through the mail. A month has gone by and for one week Frank hadn't been around. The only people that came around was Haley and Seidee and Nikki. They helped me with my mom and doing things. I couldnt go out and hang with them like I would be able to normally. Everyone switched staying with me. One day it was Seidee the next it was Nikki and then Haley. I felt terrible having them see me like I was and including my mom in that. Finally after about a month and a half my mom past away. The doctor was wrong about how long she had to live. When I found my mom dead in her bed I did the only thing I could think of and that was run away. I grabbed my shoes and ran out the door. I was crying I was officially alone. Frank wasnt there for me anymore and I didnt care for my dad anymore and Now my mom ws gone. There was only one thing left to do. Even if it had to do with ending my life. No one would miss me.

Seidee's POV

This morning I woke up to Karla crying. She ran in the room and grabbed her shoes and ran out the door. I got up and went in her moms room and saw why Karla was crying. He mom had died and Frank her boyfriend wasnt even here to help her through this. I quickly grabbed my shoes and ran out the door. I didnt know where Karla would have gone so I ran To Frankies maybe she was there. I ran all the way and when I got there I started pounding on the door. Frank answered the door.

"Frank is Karla here"
"No why"
"Well she ran out of her house this morning crying because her mom died"
"What!!!"
"Yea and her boyfriend wasnt even there to help ehr thorugh it he was an ass and decided that he would leave her to take care of her dieing mother. Your a fucking ass and you better hope shes ok" I said and took off running. If I knew Karla she would probably plan on killing herself. I know I would if this happened to me. I called Nikki and Haley and they met me and the gas station and we started looking for her. I hopewe get to ehr in time.

Franks POV

Seidee just stopped by and basically yelled at me for being a shitty boyfriend. I have been one I mean my girlfriends mother was dieing and I jsut left her. But I couldn't handle being in there anymore I felt like I was gonna get diagnoised with it. After Seidee left I started thinking of where she might have gone. She could have left town and went to her Grandma's or maybe "the building". I have to go find her before something bad happens. I took off running to "the building"

No ones POV

Frank ran to "the building" hoping to find his girlfriend but he would have no luck she didnt even plan on going there she ran to the bridge and was gonna jump. But there was something that was telling her to find a different way to kill herself. She stepped down from the edge and started walking towards a hardware store. She was gonna buy something and then go to "the building" and die in peace.