Trying to Stay Alive

Chapter 45

Franks POV

I stayed with Karla tonight. I was hoping she would wake up but she never did. I needed ehr to wake up cause I need her to know how sorry I am for doing what I did to her. The nurse said that if I talked to her than maybe she would wake up sooner. Once the nurse left I started talking to her.

"Karla babe. I know your gonna get through this. I want you to know whats going on. I'm sorry for not being around you for a week or so but I couldn't handle being around you mom anymore. I wish I was stronger but I just felt like I was getting Infected with it. Seidee hates me because this is my fault. If I was a good boyfriend then I would have been there for you. She yelled at me last night because I said I gave up looking for you and thats when I found you. She was really amd at me but the good things is that I found you and got you here before you were gone from us. Now Karla Babe please wake up and Make everyone happy. We all need you and I know that If you were to not wake up I would just die myslef. So please Please wake up baby" I said and I just sat there thinking to myself when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up and there was Seidee. She just gave me a hug and walked over to the other side of the bed and held onto Karla's other hand. After a while she spoke.

"Frank I heard everything you said"
"Oh Ok" I said hoping she wasnt gonna start yelling at me again
"I'm sorry for yelling at you I just got scared that Karla was gonna leave us. I needed someone to blame and you were perfect because you were being a shitty boyfrined. But Your not you just couldn't handle the way Karla's house felt" Wow I definately had Seidee wrong.
"I'm sorry I really am and I knwo that Karla was happy with you and I shouldn't think you were gonna miss her if she was gone I knwo what i said last night probably hurt you but you have to understand I was pissed. I hopefully wont do that again" she said and looked at me.
"Its Okay Seidee I would have been the same way if it was one of the guys was how Karla was." I said
"Yea" Is all she said and then we went quiet hopefully Karla would wake up and everything would be ok. But who knows. Only Karla can get herself up and out of the state shes in.