Trying to Stay Alive

Chapter 47

A week went by and I still didnt know Frank. They all decided to play spin the bottle. We all went and When it was my turn it landed on Frank. I saw sorta scared to kiss him but I still did it. When his lips touched mine Like in an instant I remmbered him and when my mom died and Everything. When we broke apart I just acted like everything was the same. But I was smiling now.

"Karla you ok" Frank said smiling a bit.
"Oh yea I'm Fine Frankie Wankie"
"Frankie Wankie???" Bob asked
"Are you ok Karla" Gerard asked
"Hells yea I am" I said and I was so happy. My stomach was doing flips. I couldn't not kiss Frank again. I jumped on Frank basically and started kissing him.

"Frankie I'm sorry I couldn't Remember you... I love you"
"Wait Karla you rmember me now?"
"Yea your kiss brought my memory back i guess"
"Oh god why didnt we do this sooner" he said kissing me. " I love you Karla and I've missed you terribly"
" I've missed you"
"YAY!!! She remembers he ex boyfriend" Nikki said
"Hey he's not my ex anymore hes my boyfriend" I said holding onto Frankie. I never wanted to let og of him. I felt safe with him there and I still couldn't believe that I had forgotten him.

We were sitting there for awhile and then I remembered that Frank stopped coming around when my mom was sick and he wasnt there when my mom died. I let go of Frank and got up and walked out of the room. Why was I happy to see him.

"Karla" I heard and turned around and saw Frank
"What Frank"
"Whats wrong"
"What's wrong is that you left me and when my mom died you werent even there"
"Karla i'm sorry I am. We talked about this. though"
"Yea when"
"When I found you. We talked for a little bit and then I took you to the hospital and you blacked out. We cleared up those things even if it was for a breif moment"
"Oh yea but... Like i could remember that Frank i was losing blood. "
"I'm sorry do you want to talk about it now"
"No just next time please do it when I will be able to remember"
"There wont be a next time I wont hurt you again"
"Ok" I said even though for some reason I had a feeling he would be hurting me again.