Trying to Stay Alive

Sneaking out

I started to climb out my window and i was on the edge of the sill and i jumped to the tree that was by my window. I climbed down off the tree and ran towards the shell gas station. I got there and saw a girl getting picked on by a group of guys. I walked over to them.

"Why the fuck are you picking on a girl you assholes" i said and they all looked at me.
"Because we can" they said and kept teasing her about being a nerd even though she definately didnt look like a nerd.
"Why dont you pick on someone that is like you"
"What like you" he said laughing
"Well i at least like myself"
"And thats all that likes you" that made me snap i punched him and was shocked that i actually hit someone. I backed away and just enjoyed how they acted.

"Austin that chick totaly just hit you" one of the guys friends said laughing
"Shut up Josh" austin said

"Hey Austin why dont you just go home and hid away from the world since a girl hit you" i said and turned away and walked over to the girl that was getting picked on earlier. Austin and his friends left.

"Hey are you ok"
"Yea i'm fine thanks for sticking up for me"
"Yea no problem you get tough after dealing with it all the time"
"Oh so theres more" she said
"There might be but i dont know... my names Karla by the way"
"Mines Haley"
"Are you new here"
"Yea i just moved here today"
"Cool maybe i"ll see ya around"
"Yea maybe" she said and we both walked away from each other. I waited a few minutes and then was about to leave but then i got tackeld to the ground by a guy. He got off of me and lifted me up off the ground.

"What the fuck was that for you dont even fucking know me" i screamed
"Karla calm down"
"How the fuck do you know my name" i said shocked
"Becasue we talked on line and i've seen pictures of you"
"Frankie or Mikey" i asked
"Frankie. mikey is coming still"
"Ok now how have you seen pictures of me"
"Your my space"
"Oh yea sorry you scared me for a second."
"Soooo do i look like a creepy old man" Frankie asked
"No not at all your actually very cute"
"Just cute you dont think i'm hot or sexy"
"Your weird" i said laughing at him
"Yea i know i am.... mikey was really excited to meet you"
"I bet so were is he"
"Right behind" he said and i turned around and there was a hot guy with brown hair and glasses and he was tall compared to me and frankie.

"Hey mikey" i said
"Hey karla, hey frankie"
"Hey mikes" frankie said
"So what are we gonna do tonight" i asked wondering what they had planned .