Trying to Stay Alive

Coffee Run

So We Went to bed after that little fight. Now I understand what he was doing. I was still some what mad because Mikey and Gerard didn't care that the paparazzi would see us the way we were but Frank was. If anything I can handle what there saying. I mean what they say is just what they think happens and it could be a lie which most of it is anyways. But Whatever floats Franks Boat is fine with me. Morning came fast and I got up and went to Mikey and Gerards room. Mikey was up trying to figure out how to work the coffee machine in the room.

"Mikey lets go get coffees for everyone" I said smiling
"Yes I dont have to try to make it"
"Mikey your weird" I said as he wrapped his arm around my neck.
"You my bestest Friend you know that"
"I shouldn't be but you are one of my best friends too"
"Yay!" We walked across the street and went into starbucks and order what everyone gets and then walked out. Me and Mikey went to Ray and Bobs room first since it was on the way. Ray opened the door grabbed his and Bobs coffees then slammed the door shut. Me and Mikey just laughed and went to Mine and Franks room. I walked in and there he was on the bed still sleeping. I set the coffee on the night stand and left. We got back to Mikey's room and Gerard pounced on us for his coffee. Thankfully I didn't have Gerards. After they had sat down I decided I would go to see my baby. I got up and walked back to Mine and Franks room. Thankfully I was done with my coffee before I went back cause when I opened the door and walked in Frank Pounched on me and I hit the door and it shut.

"Sorry" Frank said and he kissed me
"Its all good thank god it was you and not some criminal"
"Oh but I am one baby" he said wiggling his eyebrows
"You wish" I said and kissed him again. After we broke apart I asked Frank a quick question.
"Can we do something today outside though" He was quiet for a bit then looked me in the eyes. I did my puppy dog look and then he said.
"Alright fine"
"Yay!" I said jumping on which caused him to fall backward and now I was on top of him.
"Oh I jsut thought of something we could do before we go out" I said smiling
"Oh really does it involve this" Frank said and kissed me passionatley(sp) then we broke apart.
"Yes it does" I said kissing him again and then we did the dirty. An hour and a half later we went out to go do some fun stuff in the sun.