Trying to Stay Alive

The Last Straw

FWD>>>>>>> a few days

The past few days I've lost my energy and me and Frank have been in the hotel room all day nad night. We watch tv or make love. Finally it was time to go back to the bus and get to the next venue so as our stuff was taken out to the van I gave Frank one last kiss and walked out after Mikey with Franks hand in mine. But once we hit the ground level Frank pulled away from me. There was a group of people with cameras and notepads some fans some not. Mostly they were paparazzi. I turned gave Frank the nastiest look and he just looked like he didn't care. So I grabbed mikeys hand and made him look at him. When he did he got a surprise from me.

"Karla whats wro..." He didn't have time to finish because my lips had caught on to his. After we broke apart I kept my hand with his and walked next to him. As we walked away he talked to me "What was that for?"

"Thats for not pretending I don't excist in public"
"You Know Nikki wont be happy when she sees that"
"OMG! I totaly didn't think of that I'm sorry"
"No Its cool she will understand hopefully...if she wasn't in a hurry to get to the next venue she would be here."
"Oh I'm Sorry"
"It's not your fault" he said and gave me a kiss on the cheek

After we got into the car thats when Frank got mad.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT KARLA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?"
"Nothing It was a thank you kiss"
"FOR WHAT?!?"
"For not pretending I don't excist in public"
"I WAS PROTECTING YOU FROM THE PAPARAZZI!!!!"
"I DON't NEED TO BE PROTECTED I'M A BIG GIRL I CAN HANDLE MYSELF!!!!!"

"WOULD YOU GUYS SHUT UP!!!!! WE DON'T NEED THIS NOW!!!!!"
"NO YOU KNOW WHAT WE ARE OVER FRANK IERO!!!!!!!!!!! STOP THE FUCKING VAN!!!!!" I had to scream I had to get out my anger. Gerard stopped the van and I jumped out and just grabbed my bag and took off towards the hotel. I was going home and no one was gonna stop me. I could still hear them yelling at eachother. Finally I just set my stuff down on the curb on the outside of the hotel and cried. I didn't want to do that but I had to it was the only way that he can see what his life is gonna be without me.

"Karla?"
I looked up and saw Mikey.
"You ok?"
"Yea I'm fine I just am sick of it you know?"
"Yea! Well you can still come with us."
"No I'm going home I don't want to see Frank anymore he is losing me right now." just as I said that my phone rang. It was none other than Nikki.

"Hey Nikki"
"Hey are you with Mikey"
"No I'm not even with the band"
"Why?"
"Me And Frank Broke up I'm on my way home now"
"Ok but what happened?"
"Well yet again he ignored me when we got out in public eye where the paparazzi was and he left me so I grabbed mikeys hand and he thought something was wrong which there was....don't get mad at the next part!"
"Ok what happened?"
"Well Mikey didn't pretend I didn't exsist so I kissed him as a thank you....but the paparazzi is proabably gonna change the story and make it worse"
"Wait you kissed my boyfriend"
"Yea but it was to thank him"
"Well then why didn't you kiss him on the cheek"
"Cause I wanted to piss Frank off"
"Well Great Sarah Piss off me and Frank."
"Well what bout you your not here with your fucking boyfriend"
"Thats cause I have to set up here for them"
"Whatever you know what be mad at me all you want" I said and hung up. Great I'm just pissin everyone off now aren't I.

"I'm Sorry Mikey if I screwed up yours and Nikki's relationship"
"I take it she didn't understand"
"Nope well call me whenever..well that is if Nikki lets you.." I started getting teary eyed.
"She wont stop me from texting you trust me."
"Ok well I'm gonna let you go" I said not looking at him cause the tears were just streaming down my face. I really wanted to stay with the guys. They were like my family but now i think I lost my family. I felt fingers on the side of my face and my face was pulled towards Mikey. When I looked he was looking at me with sorrow in his eyes.
"Son't cry Karla we will see eachother again"
"Thats not why I'm crying" even though it was part of the reason. he then wiped away my tears that had fallen and he gently put his lips to mone and we kissed. I didn't want to stop cause I just felt loved. But I knew it was wrong he had a girlfriend and she loved him. I finally stopped the kiss and looked down.
"I'm sorry....Nikki"
"I know but.... I still Love you" he said and took me into his arms and hugged me.

"MIKEY LETS GO!!"
"COMING...I'll text you all through out the day ok"
"Ok I'll miss you" I said and took out my phone and dialed the cab company.
"I Love you Karla just know that" he said and he kissed me on the forehead then left. I told the cab company where I was then hung up the phone and watched My friends leave me behind. Ten minutes later the cab came and took me to the airport and then I went home. That was the End of anything good happening in my life and I knew it. Mikey might have said he still loved me but he didn't love me like him and nikki loved eachother. I got home and went to my bed and flopped down on it and past out. The next few months are gonna be hell for me.

THE END