Trying to Stay Alive

Skittle war

We all sat around the table and waited for the buzzer ( it was really just the timer on the stove) to go off. When it did we all started eating the skittles. I started to feel sick and stopped. I looked at Mikey and Frankie and they were still going at it. i just looked at them wide eyed i have never seen anyone eat so many skittles that fast in my life. The door bell rang and i went an answered it. There was a girl and she walked in and went straight to the kitchen. I shut the doot and went back into the kitchen. This girl grabbed a handfull of skittles and ate them.Finally Mikey stopped and Frank kept going.

"Hey Nikki how are you" Mikey said
"Good you" she said
"Good.. oh Karla this is out friend Nikki" Mikey said
"Hi Nikki nice to meet you"
"Same here"
Frankie finished with the skittles he had and since there was still some left me and Nikki ate the rest. We were all on a sugar high. We were walking into the Living room when i got tackled to the ground and i couldn't stop laughing.

"Hello Karla" Frankie said from an inch away from my face
"Hey Frankie" i tried to tickle him but he really isnt that tickilish so it didn't work. Nikki came and got him off of me though and we sat down and started watching Ace Ventura Pet Detective When Nature Calls. We were all really queit until Ace Ventura is driving threw the forest singing chitty chitty bang bang. We were all laughing and me and Nikkie were laughing uncontrolable when they were in the mansion or whatever and everything he did and then we all laughed when they were in the projection room and Ace Ventura was doing the hand shadows on the screen and on the one dude that i dont know his name. But we had fun and the next thing i knew it was morning. I was gonna be in so much trouble wiht my parents.