A Little Piece Of Heaven

Good Riddance

My eyes slowly fluttered open to the faint sunlight shining through the holes of the tree house. I sat up and shook Jimmy’s arm. “Jimmy, we gotta leave soon.” I yawned.
“Mhmmmm…” he mumbled. I sighed and rolled my eyes. “Jimmy get up!” I yelled and slapped his arm. “Okayyy.” He whined sleepily and sat up. “So Where are we gona go?” I asked. “I don’t know…how about that way.” He said pointing to the left. “Jimmy this is serious, we need somewhere to go.” I said worriedly. “Autumn, it’s ok, trust me. We’re not going to get caught, I promise.” He said trying to sound reassuring. I sighed and nodded. “Come on, let’s get out of here.” He smiled and held out his hand. I took his hand and smiled back. Once we climbed down the tree we walked a few miles to the old train station. “Wait here, I’ll be right back.” Jimmy ordered. I nodded and sat on the bench. I watched as he talked to the man behind the ticket counter, he looked frustrated about something but I’m not sure what, they were too far away to hear. He came and sat down next to me and sighed. “Everything okay?” I asked. “Yeah, I was hoping we could get out of here sooner but the next train leaves in about an hour.” He sighed. “Oh. Well I’m gona go to Starbucks down the street, do you want anything Jimmy?” I asked. “Surprise me.” He winked. I laughed as I walked away. When I opened the door to Starbucks I immediately heard my friend Caitlyn who works there call my name. She ran from behind the counter and pulled me aside. “Autumn… Jimmy killed him didn’t he?” she whispered. My eyes went wide and I nodded and swallowed, my throat feeling dry. “The cops are still at the house investigating, you guys need to get out of here within the next hour, and don’t worry, there’s no way I’m ratting you out if the police ask.” She smiled and hugged me. I nodded and hugged her back. She made me two coffees and I left back for the train station. I walked over to Jimmy handing him his coffee and we boarded the train that had just arrived. “Do you have your cell phone?” he asked. I nodded handing it to him. He took his out and snapped it in half then did the same to mine. “Jimmy what are you doing?” I asked almost yelling. He raised his hand to my cheek. “I’m sorry sweetie, but I want to be careful, in case they try to track us through our phones.” He explained then threw them on the tracks. “Come on, let’s go.” He smiled. I nodded and smiled back. “So where are we going?” I asked eagerly. He smirked and slung his arm around my waist. “It’s a surprise.” He smiled mischievously. “Tell me!” I whined. He shook his head and just laughed as I lied on the bottom bunk in our room. He lied down next to me and started playing with my hair. “Well I’ll tell you one thing, it’s on the other side of the country, wayyy far away from California, we don’t ever have to come back here again, I promise.” He said knowing how much I hated living in California. I smiled and snuggled closer to him as he pulled the blanket over us. I looked up just staring into his bright blue eyes, so full of worry, stress, and even something I never saw in his eyes before…fear. “Autumn…you okay?” he asked, I guess I was staring longer than I thought. I nodded and hugged him. “Try to get some sleep, it’s a four day ride.” He said and kissed my forehead. I smiled and my eyes slowly closed and I fell into a deep sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler sorry. :/
3rd chapter will be up soon. :)