Frank's Mommy.

"wake up loser!"

“Wake up loser!”
I eyes sprung open.
And the first thing I saw was Frank, wearing a tiara, nice.
“Good morning princess.”
“Hello goddess.”
“Okay. Okay, now can the princess get off of me?”
“Umm, maybe.”
“Please.”
“Alright sure.”
I got up went to the bathroom, opened the door, and I saw Ray tuning his guitar. His amplifier in back of him.
“Umm, what’s up?”
“Oh nothing just tuning my guitar so I can blast it in Grace’s ear so she can finally wake up.”
He looked up.
“Oh hi Grace, what’s up?”
“Out! I got to go number one!”
I pushed Ray out.
I still felt thumping on the door.
After about a minute, the banning stopped, and I opened the door, the room was empty and quiet, to quiet.
I walked to the bed, lay down on it, and all of a sudden, Ray, Gerard, Frank, Bob, and Mikey, came from under the bed and jumped on me, singing “teenagers”.
“They gone clean up your looks, with all the lies and the books, to make a citizen out of you……..”
“Alright you guys made your point.” I tired to shout on top of their singing but I couldn’t hear myself.
“…….so they can watch all the things you do. Because the drugs never work they gonna give you a smirk cause they got methods of keeping you clean, they gonna rip up you heads, you aspirations to shreds, another clog in the murder machine……”

I tired to wiggle out but it was no use.

“The prisoner is trying to escape!” yelled Frank.
They got of me and headed to the door, blocking it.
“Come on guys, I got dressed, can we go get coffee?”
“Maybe.” They all said at once.
“Well then I’ll stay here.”
I went to the bed and sat on the edge, giving the best puppy eyes I could ever give.
They all rushed to me and carried me out the door and went out on the parking lot, we all got inside the car and drove to the nearest Starbucks.